What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

I was debating from previous 6 year's with People. now i just sit down and enjoy the weather.

No , now you only trololololol .. :lol:
Just like ,what my elder sister said.

h.

I'm also your younger sis then :p:
Well. in that case we can only ask Allah to give us riddance from this fitna. Asking for someone's death is too much.

Woh toh sahi ha but they've really messed up their lives .

I know an atheist guy who left islam because of mistreatment of his father with mother and I font know how he found all resort to islam to blame it nd leave it ..
They need psychiatrists .

There isn't only reason and intellect that made them atheist , it has to do more with their personal lives .

I don't have any Pop corn's. :cry:
buy it from store .BTW i purchased a tin of corn all you need is pressure cooker and one table spoon cooking oil . warm the oil and put corn on it . cover it for 2 to 3 minutes here you have fresh pop corns

No , now you only trololololol .. :lol:

Just flow with the wind.... :D

I'm also your younger sis then :p:

You can assume that.

Woh toh sahi ha but they've really messed up their lives .

I know an atheist guy who left islam because of mistreatment of his father with mother and I font know how he found all resort to islam to blame it nd leave it ..
They need psychiatrists .

There isn't only reason and intellect that made them atheist , it has to do more with their personal lives .

Well. Speaking in the same flow...

All the Feminists, Chauvinists, LGBT's , desi secular need "Psychiatrists" .

Last edited:
buy it from store .BTW i purchased a tin of corn all you need is pressure cooker and one table spoon cooking oil . warm the oil and put corn on it . cover it for 2 to 3 minutes here you have fresh pop corns

hahaha..... Source kay saath recipe muft muft muft... i like that.

wese ye jis tarha Pakistan kay halaat ja rahay hay. definitely i will need a "borri" of corn.

I actually don't believe what I'm reading! I'm an atheist and I'm deeply offended by your ignorance!

They had , those ex muslims . . I'm not blaming you but those atheists had .

Some left religion to full fill their desires , they didn't like restrictions .

Other found some weird facts like rights of women , heaven , hell, Lgbt etc etc ., that really sickens one mind .

What??. It means ..they should be allowed to insult Islam on social meida? Whatever they believe..is their personal matter..as long as they dont indulge in blashphemous activities... Open blasphemy cant be tolerated...

Blasphemy is much more serious a crime than anti pak activities
You're only gonna make them hero Muslims villain and Islam as a tyrannical religion in front of the whole world.
http://www.islamicity.org/4274/is-blaspheme-punishable-by-death-in-islam/

What is this thread about? Who are these bloggers? I m trying to piece together what the issue is.

Back
Top Bottom