What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

His page was bla propoganda machinehe even shared zee news reports :-//
Posted fake pics and claimed that they were dead balochis

So it was like a lall masjid situation............................. Good rid.

Salman Taseer did nothing wrong but bhensa mocked Pakistan,s creation,praised terrorists,mocked dead Pakistani soldiers and civilians and shared offensive blasphemous content no matter from which perspective you look they were clearly wrong
I don't know much about the activities of bhensa... but if the world is condemning them they clearly did something wrong.

Why the evidence was destroyed ? what shittt they posted earlier should have been preserved and presented before the concerned departments.
The old page is gone the new page is not related to old page
I saw old page and was banned on it

I do not agree with most of what he writes/believes in, but he is one of the most sane posters here on PDF ....

This is a discussion forum, and if you want to ban all those who hold dissenting views, or follow ideology that you find offensive, what is the purpose of having such forums ? ... There are a lot of Right-wing propaganda pages out there ... Why not join them instead if you can't stand criticism/dissent ?

I asked for his ban, not for his dissenting views but because of his double standards and hypocrisy.. Whatever US does is fine, but if Pak does same is wrong....

He called blasphemy law his feces you moron he did nothing even openly call it Kala Qanoon for your info 34 Muslim nations have same law as we have.

Hear me out. Salman taseer did nothing wrong. he only questioned the "wrong" use of blasphemy law. it was US Pakistani's who miss-interpreted him.

There
I am searching for a female married Orakzai contact living in Malaysia whom I met on Pashtun forums. You quit pashtunsforums angry. I do not remember your name but if you are the one please contact me immediately.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/bhensa-has-been-controlled.472407/page-16#ixzz4VjxMrlvL
There is no point talking to a troll who will get himself banned eventually for insulting members of the site. No one is supporting blasphemy here. We just want an equal Pakistan. But it is true freedom has a limit. If bhensa truly was involved in this they deserve punishment, but from the law, not vigilantes.

The old page is gone the new page is not related to old page
I saw old page and was banned on it

I really did not know about them and their page seriously until the disappearance news so that is why I am saying their old page and what shitttt as few of you have mentioned and stated they had posted should be enough to shut those who are saying the bhensaaaas were exercising free speech. How insulting Islam is free speech?

I actually don't believe what I'm reading! I'm an atheist and I'm deeply offended by your ignorance!

The member was talking about few of them whom this member interacted. I think his or her statement was not about all.

I asked for his ban, not for his dissenting views but because of his double standards and hypocrisy.. Whatever US does is fine, but if Pak does same is wrong....

He is not the only one here who defends the illegal acts of his country/government/LEAs ... You, and a lot of others here, are doing exactly the same ....

Talk about double standards ?

:o:

Suddenly it seems to me that i came from a cave. because i don't know shit about any of this activity. exams ne to kahe ka nahe choora. even mujhy kal ye b nae pata tha kay jumma hay. islye jume ki namaz b reh gae. :hitwall:

It's good if you keep yourself away from such things .
It's waste of time and energy . I've been with them 3 years but all was futile .

You should repent to Allah swt for missing your prayer and try to offer all prayers no matter what , it doesn't take much time . Allah is forgiving .
:o:

May Allah give them Hidayaa (hidayat) ..

Hidayat is for those jo is qaabil hon .
If you tell them may Allah give hidayah, they'll mock like 'Allah ny hidayah di ha tab hi to islam chora '.

Actually they're weird , they spend their all life only to defame islam . They've only this one purpose .

It's good if you keep yourself away from such things .
It's waste of time and energy . I've been with them 3 years but all was futile .

I was debating from previous 6 year's with People. now i just sit down and enjoy the weather.

You should repent to Allah swt for missing your prayer and try to offer all prayers no matter what , it doesn't take much time . Allah is forgiving .

:rofl:

Just like ,what my elder sister said.

If you tell them may Allah give hidayah, they'll mock like 'Allah ny hidayah di ha tab hi to islam chora '.

Actually they're weird , they spend their all life only to defame islam . They've only this one purpose .

Well. in that case we can only ask Allah to give us riddance from this fitna. Asking for someone's death is too much.

From this point stop quoting me since all those who support blasphemers I have no respect and Today I am going to report @Zibago aka Sheikh Asim to multipal persons who will take care of him very soon.

@Zibago now expect some purisrar banday very soon. C YA

@Jonah Arthur
See what I said about him turned out to be 100% truth.
Why not you go and FYS and come back when your alcohol level get down? @Zibago filth come back again after ban twice he is hard core anti miniorty of Pakistan be Christians Shia Ahmdi whatever @WebMaster control this mental case who kick out in past after five dozen galiyan to PDF admin.

From this point stop quoting me since all those who support blasphemers I have no respect and Today I am going to report @Zibago aka Sheikh Asim to multipal persons who will take care of him very soon.

You have your Point and i respect your thoughts. I have my own and you should respect it.

@Zibago now expect some purisrar banday very soon. C YA

o_O
So you gonna send FIA, ISI and MI to his door ? @Zibago bhai underground ho jaao... bachna mushkil hay he have very high connections. he even know TAHIR SHAH.. (the man kinds angel) :rofl:

Well. i am out. keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom