What's new

Bhasha Dam delayed till 2037

Are you "Koshur" of zetaboards? are you anti-punjabi?

Bro, I'm joking. Look at the tone of the thread. :-)

I love Punjabis.

Because I am a Kashmiri from Punjab which makes me a Punjabi first & a Kashmiri second ! :smokin:

Pssssssssssssssshhhhhhhh.

We have to rough you up in AJK for that sacrilege.

A little bit of both! :D

I iz not punnnjabeez, however, I shall vote for you (for a free plate of nihari, of course)............ me say that they served some awesome nihari during the last elections! :p:

Nihari has nothing to do with punjab or punjabis in paksitan, Nihari is a dish of mohajirs of karachi. I never heard this "nihari" until few years ago and I spent all my life in central punjab, how come we in punjab don't even know what "Nihari" is when it is supposed to be "our" dish.

Biryani it is then! :D

Nihari has nothing to do with punjab or punjabis in paksitan, Nihari is a dish of mohajirs of karachi. I never heard this "nihari" until few years ago and I spent all my life in central punjab, how come we in punjab don't even know what "Nihari" is when it is supposed to be "our" dish.

We are not perfect and don't claim to be so. As a young nation their is a lot of evolution that needs to happen. You can see a constant debate and soul searching happening here which is part of that evolutionary process. But having said that similar things happen in many developing nations, why demonize Pakistan so much.

Nope buddy not demoralizing Pakistan in any way, I was just teasing him :P

However, on a more serious note, when things such as the one in the article happen, there are no excuses. Ever. I understand Pakistan is a young country, but NOTHING is more precious than human life and nothing justifies such actions. Islam, used as a moral code in especially Pakistan, has been around for more than 60 years; I think that is enough time for people to understand the difference between right and wrong. I am Pakistani, but if something unjust happens, I'd be the first to go against any system that lets it slide. No other country is any better than Pakistan, each has its own problems....but that doesn't justify anything in Pakistan either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom