What's new

BGB Shows Muscle

Seriously no sane Indian crosses over to Bangladesh illegally. They are either smugglers, or Bangladeshis who have migrated to India (illegally/legally) going back to see their relatives..

If they were smugglers, then well done BGB. If they were illegal Bangladeshis going back to meet their relatives, then well done BGB too! :tup:

South Dinajpur is full of illegal Bangladeshis anyways.

As I said believe what you want but truth is many indians(they are by birth indian) do cross the border too. For your info I come from a border town too. I have seen many indian cattle traders on this side of the fence and also some crucid ones who smuggles drugs in here. Not saying Bangladeshis dont cross but yes some of your "sane indians" do cross over.

In either case, whether they are Indians who have slipped across for sentimental reasons and got caught, or they are criminals on their daily rounds who have been detected and detained, isn't the Bangladesh policeman doing exactly, precisely what India wants most desperately, making the border difficult to cross for illegal purposes? Should all Indians who bring themselves to the point of hysteria about Bangladesh illegal immigrants into India not be shouting themselves hoarse in praise of the BGB paramilitaries?

Could we be consistent at least? Or is the idea to blindly oppose a Bangladeshi poster no matter how much sense his post makes?

In either case, whether they are Indians who have slipped across for sentimental reasons and got caught, or they are criminals on their daily rounds who have been detected and detained, isn't the Bangladesh policeman doing exactly, precisely what India wants most desperately, making the border difficult to cross for illegal purposes? Should all Indians who bring themselves to the point of hysteria about Bangladesh illegal immigrants into India not be shouting themselves hoarse in praise of the BGB paramilitaries?

Could we be consistent at least? Or is the idea to blindly oppose a Bangladeshi poster no matter how much sense his post makes?

All posters want the border to be water tight (literally)

When BSF beat up BD interders, they cry a river, when BSF shoots illegal smugglers, they cry a river, when BGB shoots illegal smugglers they praise BGB, when BGB beat up illegal intruders, they shower flowers. Its this hypocrisy and hypocrisy alone that some people have highlighted here. There's not an Indian here who does not want that border sealed, with brute force if required.

There are almost a million of Indians working illegally in Bangladesh. I thought they were from Indian NE. But, this video shows they are also from west Bengal. There is no question BGB will beat its own citizens like that. India must improve its social and economic conditions so that its citizens do not come to work in BD. BD itself is a poor country, we cannot provide jobs to Indians.

Back
Top Bottom