What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

He is simply asking, What is the contribution of pakistan in islam?

What does islam takes from erstwhile pakistani culture and history? If you say "sufism", then that is non-islamic as per arabi interpretations. If you say "Urdu", then why you need to pray in Arabi? If you say Ahmedism, then that is even more waji-bull-cattle.

Islam is hard-coded, any revisionist attempt to suite local traditions, culture and historic background is Blasphemy of highest degree. So that it brings back everyone to square one, ie medival arabi some 1400 yeas ago. Whatever was prevalent at that time and that place must be forecfully enfored today at all places irrespective of their non- islamic cultural and historic heritage, is the real underlyning doctrine.

but you are creating another straw man, because you are telling me that islam = being "ARBI", therefore you have made a preclusion based on your own criteria with regards to pakistan and islam, wow, so cunning.

damn, maybe i should be a hindu?

Ok so the kill kafir and go to djannat, do jihad and go to djannat, have as many wives as you feel, behead the blasphemors, chop off hands of petty thieves, keep women in strict hijab, not listening to music, nor flying kites, nor being able to make painting, etc are much better???

Those mad arabis still do the same jahhaleyya even now. Where have they evolved since then?

Only difference is that sane people from other places adapted (or were coerced to adapt) this arabi religion islam and aped and monkey-copied the barbarism and same jahelya practices to their own land. Vegetarians became animal slaughtering flesh-eaters. The land of knowledge taxila and indus valley (now pakistan) has become breeding ground for eager momins, ready to blow themselves up for in the name of barbaric doctrinal propositions, propagated by this arabi (foreign) religion

Please refrain from derogatory comments against a religion, culture, nation and people. This post of yours insulted and demeaned an entire religion (Islam) and an entire people (Arabs).

This will be the only warning on these kinds of posts.

I have an infraction pending for 'derogatory language' which will result in an automatic two week ban for you, unless you can explain/edit/apologize for the comments made above.

O
Only difference is that sane people from other places adapted (or were coerced to adapt) this arabi religion islam and aped and monkey-copied the barbarism and same jahelya practices to their own land. Vegetarians became animal slaughtering flesh-eaters. The land of knowledge taxila and indus valley (now pakistan) has become breeding ground for eager momins, ready to blow themselves up for in the name of barbaric doctrinal propositions, propagated by this arabi (foreign) religion

The people of the ancient Indus Valley were known to slaughter cows, and eat meat. The people of the Indus Valley (the ancestors of Pakistanis, and modern day Pakistanis) have been meat-eaters for thausands of years.... and the tradition lives on :pakistan:

Why are you Bhartis worried about the Indus valley, Taxila, ect. ? We the people of the Indus Valley are here, we the descendants of the world's oldest civlizations are here to defend our valley. :pakistan:

What does islam takes from erstwhile pakistani culture and history? If you say "sufism", then that is non-islamic as per arabi interpretations. If you say "Urdu", then why you need to pray in Arabi? If you say Ahmedism, then that is even more waji-bull-cattle.

Islam is hard-coded, any revisionist attempt to suite local traditions, culture and historic background is Blasphemy of highest degree. So that it brings back everyone to square one, ie medival arabi some 1400 yeas ago. Whatever was prevalent at that time and that place must be forecfully enfored today at all places irrespective of their non- islamic cultural and historic heritage, is the real underlyning doctrine.

You being a Hindu might never understand this fact. Islam is not equal to Arbi culture. Islam also has malaysians, Pakistanis, Iranis, . And Arbi has different cultures as well, Omani, UAE, Saudi, Iraqi and all other are different people from each other. It is just like saying Indians and Pakistanis are one thing.!

What do you define by Arbi culture?
Wearing a niqab, wearing a white long robe? Arabic words?

And please dont give that s*** argument of praying in Arabic and Reading Quran in Arabic argument. Get something genuine for your arguments please.

but you just surpassed them all.
Actually he hasn't really responded to the many rebuttals and questions against his position that have been raised - this is just a regurgitation of his original opinion.

If you really understand his argument and think his position 'surpasses all those who disagree', please do answer the counterarguments raised by those who disagree, since Muse does not appear to do so.

Now, look up,
you specifically said HARDLINE laws, and asked for an example of such.

Let me help you with definitions, hardline means firm and uncompromising, being inflexible.

These laws certainly fit the bill because prior to the introduction of these laws, there was no precursor for this particular onslaught of religious provisions.

This is not hardline, what you are saying is it is "inaccurate".

Its both.

Is there another definition as proved by Quran or Hadith ?

Yup, adultery and rape have different sets of applicable rules and punishments.

Get over it !

I am over it.

Look,
The initiative had to be taken to make legislation and life as Islamic as possible.
For this we can not blame any one.

No problem with that but the process was sudden and caused inconsistency and instability in Pakistani laws.

Now, it is understood some people have grievances. This is understandable ; I have never seen a loosing party be satisfied with laws of judgment process. The committee at that time knew that the fine tuning had to be done for these laws to be made fool proof. However because of the prevalent situation at that time enough effort could not be made.

Sure, but these laws were not being applied properly enough to warrant an effective change in Pakistan.

(Now here's the important part) Because of the knowledge of inaccuracy Federal Shariat AND the Islamic Ideology council was NOT made independent. It was asked to give it's RECOMMENDATIONS to the higher judiciary and the parliament. This step was taken to buy time and to keep the Shariat court in some order while more permanent solutions were made available to remedy the situation.

But to this day there has been a lot of changes in what is recommended by the Shariat courts and the council. They even agreed the Blasphemy laws require changing, Sharif too altered it and made it more rigid with the death penalty in the early 90's.

It seems like a testing/error process as nothing really become concrete in the state of Pakistan.

All said and done,
IF you have another example of HARDLINE rules / legislation do feel free to come around. Else I would appreciate if you correct yourself.

But there laws are hardline, they are firm and uncompromising.

Actually he hasn't really responded to the many rebuttals and questions against his position that have been raised - this is just a regurgitation of his original opinion.

then the question begs - why is this not trolling?

What was Pakistan's literacy rate in 1947?

What was Pakistan's level of industrialization in 1947?

What was Pakistan's educational and technological base in 1947?

What was Pakistan's infrastructure in 1947?

What was Pakistan's GDP, PCI etc. in 1947?

Yes, various other things could also explain all the improvements from 1947 till now, but one could also say the same about any dominant faith in any nation, so why single out Islam in Pakistan?

What has Hinduism done for India? See how advanced the Christian West is? You should all renounce Hinduism and convert to Christianity!

then the question begs - why is this not trolling?
I am giving him opportunities to respond before acting, so it is clear to everyone who is choosing to avoid answering arguments, and I don't have to deal with complaints of 'discrimination'.

This won't be the first time he might call me a 'religious extremist in disguise'. :D

I am giving him an opportunities to respond before acting, so it is clear to everyone who is choosing to avoid answering arguments, and I don't have to deal with complaints of 'discrimination'.

This won't be the first time he might call me a 'religious extremist in disguise'. :D

you crazy agnostic extremist :)

yes but he has proven he is adept at changing the goal posts, twisting arguments and generally being a slippery customer, 45 pages is enough time i think, he should make his point once, and thats it, same rules as everyone else.

India became a Hindu nation and we all became Hindus...when did that happen.. or is it your general line of thought...Hindu India and such?

So, you are saying Indians were born Hindu from the very first instant your civilization came into being.?

Back
Top Bottom