What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

Allama Iqbal said
'The only course left to us now is to approach modern knowledge with a respectful but independent attitude, and to APPRECIATE the teachings of Islam, even though we may be led to differ from those who have gone before us'.

Now, grasp the meaning of this quote muse.

I take that modern knowledge encompasses culture, traditions and the teachings of religion and everything, after all, we are influenced by what is around us.

Please find better translation of the verse from Surah Al-Baqarrah as follows:

This is the gist of Islamic teachings, it begins with the basic Islamic beliefs and doctrines which are the sources and basis of all actions that is the core properties of a righteous individual.

Where is the mention of the global Jihad against Kafirs as Zarvan wants to see?

Where is the additions that so many have added to create a specific criteria of being Muslim.

What can you expect from those who follow the cursed mullahs as the interpolator of Islamic beliefs and doctrines.

Our opposition to Arabization and political Islam is based on its destruction of Islamic purity and Pakistan.

Mullahs on Saudi payroll are corrupting and destroying Pakistan while accusing others of their own doings.

Sultan Masjid imam accused of inciting hatred against Sherry Rehman – The Express Tribune

Sultan Masjid Imam:

This is the reality, Arabization is the root of the religious barbarism that this country is going through.

Some continue to argue over definitions and remain in denial, while others say that pointing this out is against Islam.

The reality is that these people want to destroy a nation whose purpose was to show the world that Islam was compatible with modern times.

Well T-Faz, there is a mosque right down the street of my house in Islamabad, a good area, in G-10. Now, the Imam there is a bit of a Wahabbi.

The other day, he said in his sermon that all of the Army are non-muslims, they take orders from Kuffar, and then execute them, and hence they are Kuffar. He said, those who take operation against fellow muslims are indeed the biggest kuffar and then he took defence by quoting the hadeeth 'aik muslim ka qatal sari duniya ka qatl hai'.

Now what is this? Saudi influence? religious misinterpretation? or just plain old ignorance and the result of having uneducated mullahs.

From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks, and the use of musical instruments as lawful. And (from them), there will be some who will stay near the side of a mountain, and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and Allah will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection.

Well, given that 'Muslims' have been 'wearing silk, drinking alcohol, singing, dancing' and having 'illegal sexual intercourse' for generations now, and have not been 'destroyed' or 'had the mountain fall on them' and certainly not been 'turned into monkeys and pigs', this particular Hadith can be safely said to be completely false and made-up.

Well, given that 'Muslims' have been 'wearing silk, drinking alcohol, singing, dancing' and having 'illegal sexual intercourse' for generations now, and have not been 'destroyed' or 'had the mountain fall on them' and certainly not been 'turned into monkeys and pigs', this particular Hadith can be safely said to be completely false and made-up.

Wanted to ask here something. I am not sure if it is directly related to the topic and it also pertains to the religion, so if I am breaking any forum rules, I apologize in advance.

Just that, everyone has been saying that al Quran encompasses all, and every. So there should not be anything left out in it. If so, why is it that so many in this forum resort to quoting numerous Hadiths (in India we call it Hadees)?

So in simplistic form, my question is - If the Quran itself is a compilation of everything, then from where comes the need for Hadith?

this is an aayat.

This thread still going strong after 68 pages, I believe the whole thesis about Arabization is false, what we are talking about is the influence of a certain group based in the Arabian peninsula, with access to billions of "missionary" dollars - which has a "takfiri" philosophy. It is not Arab - and is as alien to "Arabs" based in Morocco as it is to the people of Pakistan.

Regarding my culture - well I am a Punjabi, I will continue to listen to my Qawwalis - and visit the shrine of the Saint that converted my clan to Islam, I will also raise my glass. And I also believe tens of millions of Pakistanis believe the same thing, the idea's of the Saudi's have been busted, we see them for the petty and corrupt rulers that they are.

Forget about Bakistan, even in Saudi young people are challenging their backward and retrograde beliefs.

To any takfiri watching, this is our culture, and it always will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please read this carefully.

Up till Jesus the mode of operation from God has been

1. He will send a messenger
2. He will send a set of laws
3. He will let the messenger do his job
4. He will help the messenger with "signs". ( Jesus could make the dead come to life, Moses had his stick, David could melt metal in his hands etc etc etc)
5. Once the sign was made clear to the people and YET they did not accept God's word, they were finished.

This algorithm worked till Jesus pbuh, whose life was cut short, and will come again.
Mohammad pbuh had no signs as such.

Thus the penalty for non believer was deferred till the judgment day.

So, do as you please, I hope you see the logic and see the light.

Wanted to ask here something. I am not sure if it is directly related to the topic and it also pertains to the religion, so if I am breaking any forum rules, I apologize in advance.

Just that, everyone has been saying that al Quran encompasses all, and every. So there should not be anything left out in it. If so, why is it that so many in this forum resort to quoting numerous Hadiths (in India we call it Hadees)?

So in simplistic form, my question is - If the Quran itself is a compilation of everything, then from where comes the need for Hadith?

Quran is a compilation of commandments. some of which are explicit and some are implicit.

Quran itself strictly guides us towards the life of prophets and his interpretations and explanations of the principles listed in Quran. the interpretations and sayings form the Hadith (Hadees).

It is a part of our faith, we accept the prophet's life as perfect personification of God's will.

Both the Quran and Hadith compliment each other.

Quran is a compilation of commandments. some of which are explicit and some are implicit.

Quran itself strictly guides us towards the life of prophets and his interpretations and explanations of the principles listed in Quran. the interpretations and sayings form the Hadith (Hadees).

Interpretation??? In what language?

Got to be different from the one that Quran was spoken in... or you have me lost!

It should be noted that there is a spectrum of beliefs within Islam about this subject -- about the number and validity of hadiths.

At one extreme, you have people who follow only the Qur'an because only that is God's word. Everything else, including the hadiths, are man made and, according to them, are optional at best.

The only requirement to be a Muslim is to believe the kalma and follow the five pillars.

Interpretation??? In what language?

Got to be different from the one that Quran was spoken in... or you have me lost!

For example In Quran it is written God is pleased with those, who spend their alone moments praying and asking for forgiveness.

Thus some people at the time, started spending ALL nights prayers.

The prophet corrected that behavior and said " some times I am praying, some times I am resting, some times I am with my wives, some times I am resting for all of these have a right upon me"

So people learned from the prophet and corrected their ways.

Assalam alaikum

Rafi bhai i like ur writings but this is ur culture but was it Prophets PBUM' s culture or ahl albait, can u provide daleel
if we follow them we r on the right path if not then we should consider where r we going
Regards

TARIQ

It should be noted that there is a spectrum of beliefs within Islam about this subject -- about the number and validity of hadiths.

At one extreme, you have people who follow only the Qur'an because only that is God's word. Everything else, including the hadiths, are man made and, according to them, are optional at best.

The only requirement to be a Muslim is to believe the kalma and follow the five pillars.

Lets not complicate matters too much.
But to answer the question you have already posted:

There is NO sect which believes ONLY in Quran and NO Hadith.

Quran is what it is, and has ONLY ONE version;
however there are different compilations and collections of Hadith presented.
In these compilations there are some quotations which are not present in another, or present but not in the same way.
For such Hadith, the believer is asked to make up his own mind as long as believer is true to himself and faith.
His will only be answerable to God for this.

Assalam alaikum

bhai those who follow only quran and they stick to it tomorrow they will make fajr prayer 4 raka'a , maghrib prayr 5 and 3sr, 7
without hadeeth

Our ulema spend a lot of time on hadeeth ( on asool ) and most of the muslims agreed upon the rules doesnot matter if some minor percentage didnot agree.

I like ur last part maybe who knows kalima and five pillars will be happy on judgement day then most scholars

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

Rafi bhai i like ur writings but this is ur culture but was it Prophets PBUM' s culture or ahl albait, can u provide daleel
if we follow them we r on the right path if not then we should consider where r we going
Regards

TARIQ

Tariq brother, I believe my culture is compatible and in line with Islam, and I respect yours and my other brothers right to their own interpretation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom