What's new

Best writer's contest|Season-II

@Slav Defence @WAJsal ; if possible I would like to put in an entry regarding

E-Commerce in Pakistan: Future Strategy, Lessons from Indian Peers and Possible Hurdles.

I would be grateful if I can be accommodated, I have no wish to become a TTA but nonetheless would like to take advantage of this opportunity to put forward my views in senior section with detailed analysis

I had made spur of the moment post without much of factual data or analysis just based on my experiences in the other thread which can be further elaborated on.

Pakistan rejected in Amazon, ebay & paypal? whither eCommerce?

Regards

@Slav Defence @WAJsal ; if possible I would like to put in an entry regarding

E-Commerce in Pakistan: Future Strategy, Lessons from Indian Peers and Possible Hurdles.

I would be grateful if I can be accommodated, I have no wish to become a TTA but nonetheless would like to take advantage of this opportunity to put forward my views in senior section with detailed analysis

I had made spur of the moment post without much of factual data or analysis just based on my experiences in the other thread which can be further elaborated on.

Pakistan rejected in Amazon, ebay & paypal? whither eCommerce?

Regards
We have made some exceptions, this one is on Slav, since you wish your work to get some senior audience, why not. Keep the last date in mind.

We have made some exceptions, this one is on Slav, since you wish your work to get some senior audience, why not. Keep the last date in mind.

No issues, either way I am fine. My primary expertise is in economy and finance but I have some experience in ECOM too and I thought detailed analysis on ECOM can prove a valuable addition to forum.

However, since this would be a lot of work in form accessing multiple databases, making graphical representations, collating various news articles and other available material, doing numerical analysis for projection etc I am skeptical if the audience whether it be senior members or otherwise have interest in such a topic, as it out of place in Defense Forum where most receptive posts seem to be political and defense based.

My primary motive for putting in this work is not to be appreciated but critiqued, discussed and reviewed and as i said if interest factor is low in such a topic, I would probably skip it.

No issues, either way I am fine. My primary expertise is in economy and finance but I have some experience in ECOM too and I thought detailed analysis on ECOM can prove a valuable addition to forum.

However, since this would be a lot of work in form accessing multiple databases, making graphical representations, collating various news articles and other available material, doing numerical analysis for projection etc I am skeptical if the audience whether it be senior members or otherwise have interest in such a topic, as it out of place in Defense Forum where most receptive posts seem to be political and defense based.

My primary motive for putting in this work is not to be appreciated but critiqued, discussed and reviewed but as i said if interest factor is low in such a topic, I would probably skip it.
System for judging is very good, as good as we can have, do not worry. Tag me in your post, i will then direct all the judges...anyway waiting, since i have no idea about economics and etc, etc, just go through simple analysis at times.
regards

System for judging is very good, as good as we can have, do not worry. Tag me in your post, i will then direct all the judges...anyway waiting, since i have no idea about economics and etc, etc, just go through simple analysis at times.
regards

Ok, it would take a week's work. I would tag you with a request to move it to relevant section once done.

Writing.jpg

The Pakistan defence management announces best writer's contest 2015.A challenge for those who have guts and intelligence to take part in it.Posters are requested to read the eligibility criteria before applying.
The competition will take place amongst posters and winner shall be promoted as R&D and TTA.We are looking for foreign and more specifically arab posters as well for participation since there is not a single arab poster inducted and promoted for THship.

Where to submit?
1-Submission must be made in senior's cafe
2-If you cannot access at senior's cafe then post in relevant section except member's club or else you won't be getting positive ratings.Don't forget to mention me and other title holders.

Categories of write ups?
2-Topic must be any of following categories:

a)Defence and military equipment.
b)Pakistani and world politics
c)Operations of world, for example operation zarb e azb
d)The martyrs of Pakistani.
e)If your are masters,M.PHIL or PHD student or a professor,then most encouraged to post write up regarding your field of expertise.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
A)Posters who do not troll
B)Got less than 4 negative rating
C)Does not have any bad engagement with any title holder.
D)Is not involved in stealth trolling.
E)Does not have made any abuse towards any nationality
F)Post are not anti religious.
G)Has humble approach and gentle behavior.
H)Must be at least senior member

The competition will began from September 1,2015.Interested candidates are requested to make submission from given date.The last date of submission will be September 26,2015.
P.S do not forget to email me your personal introduction,before submitting your write up at senior's cafe.Your name,profession and qualification.

quartz@defence.pk

Regards
well
Writing.jpg

The Pakistan defence management announces best writer's contest 2015.A challenge for those who have guts and intelligence to take part in it.Posters are requested to read the eligibility criteria before applying.
The competition will take place amongst posters and winner shall be promoted as R&D and TTA.We are looking for foreign and more specifically arab posters as well for participation since there is not a single arab poster inducted and promoted for THship.

Where to submit?
1-Submission must be made in senior's cafe
2-If you cannot access at senior's cafe then post in relevant section except member's club or else you won't be getting positive ratings.Don't forget to mention me and other title holders.

Categories of write ups?
2-Topic must be any of following categories:

a)Defence and military equipment.
b)Pakistani and world politics
c)Operations of world, for example operation zarb e azb
d)The martyrs of Pakistani.
e)If your are masters,M.PHIL or PHD student or a professor,then most encouraged to post write up regarding your field of expertise.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
A)Posters who do not troll
B)Got less than 4 negative rating
C)Does not have any bad engagement with any title holder.
D)Is not involved in stealth trolling.
E)Does not have made any abuse towards any nationality
F)Post are not anti religious.
G)Has humble approach and gentle behavior.
H)Must be at least senior member

The competition will began from September 1,2015.Interested candidates are requested to make submission from given date.The last date of submission will be September 26,2015.
P.S do not forget to email me your personal introduction,before submitting your write up at senior's cafe.Your name,profession and qualification.

quartz@defence.pk

Regards

I accept your challenge

Sorry for the delay sir, i will be handling the work load for a couple of days, since Slav bhai is a little busy. Looking forward to it. Please keep the last date in mind, and please confirm that you will be taking part in it. Thank you.

I noticed the negative ratings, you are a senior respected member, i have read your other work, very detailed work. We have made some exceptions here and there, you are eligible, please do participate. If you wish to take part, please confirm. Quote me back, thank you.

@Psychic -bro are you taking part, a lot of time left, it can be a small article or a detailed one, if you wish to participate, please confirm.

@SquadronLeaderDin -i hope you are participating too, please confirm.

@Djinn -please confirm if you are participating.

you should take part?

it can be ,if you wish to participate, please confirm. Thank you.
Thanks bro. Unfortunately i am going to be very busy these couple of months so i will not be able to participate in this contest.

Back
Top Bottom