What's new

Best writer's contest|Season-II

Yes I am fully active and participating in the competition. I have written a new article for the competition. Just been a little busy at school @WAJsal

I remember there is a group of old retired general, colonels, bureaucrats, police officers and technocrats and bankers and etc etc all old guys and gals once a lady added me to the group and I started posting there soon i got popular among the members there (dont know exactly for what :laugh: may be for some witty poisonously serious comments), but that had put me in hate list of a powerful old lady there who happens to be daughter-in-law of a general who many decades back was accused of pulling a coup against the chief. So she argued i be thrown out of the group as I was underage according to their rules, I said no worry i will apply again when i will be overage bwahahahahahahahah and thus the old guys voted for me so i stayed for a month more but since she was owner of the group she banned me but her husband a great writer and a walking library became a fan and apologized

now the moral of the story is dont be a drama a$s and submit your article this way you may may end up getting place at some newspaper

That's why we gel so much Jana.

We both never pull punches.

And we both get banned. :lol:

God bless!

Basically a Microbiologist and a Creative writer/ blogger.
Sana,
I am sorry but you have made only 3 posts,we would have allowed you if you have at least made close to 400-1500.Just stay here and learn the art of debating and analyzing and researching.

regards

Last edited:
Writing.jpg

The Pakistan defence management announces best writer's contest 2015.A challenge for those who have guts and intelligence to take part in it.Posters are requested to read the eligibility criteria before applying.
The competition will take place amongst posters and winner shall be promoted as R&D and TTA.

The competition will began from September 1,2015.Interested candidates are requested to make submission from given date.The last date of submission will be September 26,2015.

Regards

Last year winner @acetophenol have not become Jr.TT nor R&D.. Is the same going to happen again if any Indian participate?

@nair @levina @SpArK

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom