What's new

Best selling Pakistani spy thriller to be published in Turkish.

Imran series is my bed time stories :D Even Now i have 1 opened in my windows reader :D

Are there still new stories in Imran series as I finished all available ages ago. Loved the names kafristan, shogran etc

@Umair Nawaz the Urdu version is in progress now. I honestly didn't think that Pakistan would receive the book so well, so it was first released in English for the international audience.

Pushto, we are going to do an audio serial that people can download and listen to on their computers and phones.

Please let me know when completed i will buy urdu version.

When will the Turkish version will be ready? i can't wait to read it..

@AgencyRulesPK
Khalid, when is the newer book in the story is due. I just read first one 3rd time now, lol.

Sir, we are working on getting the new book to market in early September. We (the publisher and I) were hoping to get it out during August, but the printing company hasn't cooperated with our wishes.

@Kamil_baku - I think the book might be out already. I see it on the Turkish publishers website. Matbuat is the publisher in Turkey. I would post the link, but I don't have enough posts yet.

thanks Horus never knew about it honestly. I thought it was about Imran Series.

anyway from where we can have it in Pakistan

Author is a friend of mine and we have worked together at WorldCALL Broadband at one time (Hey Khalid, Saquib Baqai here) ... one gem of a person and one AMAZING book he wrote, now only if i can persuade him to write a book on "Inner Stories From WorldCALL" lol

If you haven't bought the book till now, what are you waiting for, go and grab your copy, it is totally unlike any other local spy thriller you might have read till now :)

@Spring Onion - the book is currently available in 2 places - Liberty Books, who just got 22 copies, and Kitab Ghar in Rawalpindi, that has 10 copies left. Otherwise we are completely sold out throughout the country.

@baqai - Saquib bhai!! Thank you for the kind words. I will be sending you a free copy of my next book :) I still remember your review :)

And for those reading Saquib's statements, it's on par with LeCarre, Forsythe, and Ludlum, according to reviews posted on Amazon.

@Spring Onion - the book is currently available in 2 places - Liberty Books, who just got 22 copies, and Kitab Ghar in Rawalpindi, that has 10 copies left. Otherwise we are completely sold out throughout the country.

@baqai - Saquib bhai!! Thank you for the kind words. I will be sending you a free copy of my next book :) I still remember your review :)

And for those reading Saquib's statements, it's on par with LeCarre, Forsythe, and Ludlum, according to reviews posted on Amazon.

will ask someone to get from Rawalpindi if he or she really helped in getting, lolzz anyway thanks for the information :)

if failed to get this time then hopefully you are coming with new edition ? and hopefully I can find at Peshawar probably Saeed book bank?

@Spring Onion - Saeed Book Bank is closed in Peshawar. They are only in Islamabad now and we ended our sales relationship with them when they tried to sell my book for Rs. 1,500 when the price is Rs. 950.

@Zeeshi - Sorry, we don't distribute in PDF form. My books are available in paperback and ebook from Amazon, iTunes and Barnes & Noble.

@Spring Onion - Saeed Book Bank is closed in Peshawar. They are only in Islamabad now and we ended our sales relationship with them when they tried to sell my book for Rs. 1,500 when the price is Rs. 950.

@Zeeshi - Sorry, we don't distribute in PDF form. My books are available in paperback and ebook from Amazon, iTunes and Barnes & Noble.

yes their store is no more though they still bluff people by their phone numbers and addresses online when one tries to contact they are greeted by anger of some house wife.

so where can we get hard copy in Peshawar in future ?

Back
Top Bottom