What's new

Best selling Pakistani spy thriller to be published in Turkish.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Agency Rules is a best selling Pakistani Spy Novel, authored by Khalid Muhammad, it was published in English in Pakistan and globally. The author has sent me a cover of the same novel stating that this novel will be available for our Turkish friends soon in Turkish language. Author> @AgencyRulesPK

11720770_10155763614075054_27617399_o.jpg

AGENCY RULES ,
Wow, available and instant downloadable as Kindle Edition English , for those who cant order hardcopy.
5 Star rated .
I will order one from Amazon. I would recommend to take Turkish and English Versions to further improve our English language.

Last edited:
Yes, I asked about the change in name spelling as well. It's ok. It's about the story, not me :)

I'll announce when the book is available in Turkey as soon as it is published, so that our Turkish brothers can easily make their purchases.

@Hurshid Celebi - thank you for your kind support. I do hope you enjoy the novel. The next book in the series will be released in English later this month. We are hoping that our Turkish partners will translate that as well.

Yes, I asked about the change in name spelling as well. It's ok. It's about the story, not me :)

I'll announce when the book is available in Turkey as soon as it is published, so that our Turkish brothers can easily make their purchases.

@Hurshid Celebi - thank you for your kind support. I do hope you enjoy the novel. The next book in the series will be released in English later this month. We are hoping that our Turkish partners will translate that as well.

Thanks for publishing @Horus

You have no idea on how I looked for that book!

All major book sellers D&R, arkadas...etc. I couldn't find the English version whereas I bought many books including Matt Oven's No Easy Day, a DEVGRU operator's book on Op Neptune Spear.

@Neptune - First, please allow me to apologize for the trouble you had in finding the book. The English language print version is available via Amazon and Barnes & Noble. The ebook, if you are interested, is available via Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, and Kobo.

The Turkish translated version will be available via Matbaut Publishing in the next month or so. I am sure that you can contact them directly in Turkey to get an exact publishing date.

Again, my apologies for the trouble. We list all the sales outlets on our website where you can also sign up for the newsletter to be updated on the new books in the series.

Thanks for publishing @Horus

You have no idea on how I looked for that book!

All major book sellers D&R, arkadas...etc. I couldn't find the English version whereas I bought many books including Matt Oven's No Easy Day, a DEVGRU operator's book on Op Neptune Spear.

@AgencyRulesPK (Khalid) should be able to help you with that bro. :tup:

124a5u9.png
Agency Rules is a best selling Pakistani Spy Novel, authored by Khalid Muhammad, it was published in English in Pakistan and globally. The author has sent me a cover of the same novel stating that this novel will be available for our Turkish friends soon in Turkish language. Author> @AgencyRulesPK

View attachment 234830
This book inspired me to start my own Spy Fiction Novel :D work in progress btw :Dgot mine ages ago

Last edited:
@macnurv The next book in the series is due out in August. Thank you so much for reading and your kind words!

@Darth Vader Honored that my book was inspiration for you to start your own series. We have some fantastic stories in Pakistan that the mainstream authors who publish in India won't tell because the Indian publishers don't want positive stories about Pakistan coming out.

So many people outside the country (non-Pakistanis) have told me that it has changed the way they think about Pakistan because we gave them a clear and unbiased picture of the country that is always in the headlines.

Do let me know if you need any assistance with your series :)

Urdu or Pashto main b to release karna sir g. Foreign languages boht achi lagti hain.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom