What's new

Best selling Pakistani spy thriller to be published in Turkish.

Definitely @Horus!!

Always looking for good Pakistani writers for my publishing house, Dead Drop Books. We do stories from conflict zones, focused specifically on Pakistani origin writers. This is how we correct the narrative that the world media has created of Pakistan.

Indeed narrative is very important, may be one day Pakistani media will use its brain and produce a series telling these war stories. Or may be we can have our own movie, with authors like you we can for sure come up with a compelling screenplay.
Now a days all Pakistani media is doing is producing BS dramas influenced by Indian or Turkish media, I miss Alpha, Bravo, Charlie.

@Umair Nawaz the Urdu version is in progress now. I honestly didn't think that Pakistan would receive the book so well, so it was first released in English for the international audience.

Pushto, we are going to do an audio serial that people can download and listen to on their computers and phones.

@macnurv Sir, I am doing my part. I am always willing to write a serial or movie script of our war stories. The next book will take you into the rise of the TTP so it should be quite interesting.

I completely agree with you about the content of Pakistani dramas. We need to tell our stories and there are so many to tell.

Indeed narrative is very important, may be one day Pakistani media will use its brain and produce a series telling these war stories. Or may be we can have our own movie, with authors like you we can for sure come up with a compelling screenplay.
Now a days all Pakistani media is doing is producing BS dramas influenced by Indian or Turkish media, I miss Alpha, Bravo, Charlie.
Turkish influence is fine but Indian Garbage should be avoided it makes me puke whenever i watch their crap.

@macnurv Sir, I am doing my part. I am always willing to write a serial or movie script of our war stories. The next book will take you into the rise of the TTP so it should be quite interesting.

I completely agree with you about the content of Pakistani dramas. We need to tell our stories and there are so many to tell.

Dear Sir, what do you think abou t" Metal Fırtına, Orkun Uçar ve Burak Turna", Scenario of the occupation of Türkiye

and George Friedmann's (Statfor book) -A Forecast for the 21st Century-

George Friedman’s “The Next 100 Years; A Forecast for the 21st Century”

Only as Inspiration, that stuff could be combined with asymetric warfare methods. Cyberattacks, Black Op's and others.

After 9/11 US Ministry of Defence commisioned Holly Wood to create possible Scenarios.
Turkish film industry is growing.
Turkish- Pakistan cooperation on a Thriller would shake the world;

%1000 more effective then the globally broadcasted "head shaking" Bollywood Musicals :)

Last edited:
@Hurshid Celebi I have not read either, but will pick up the Turkish book. I think I have Friedmann's book in ebook format. Someone sent it to me for my thoughts.

@Armstrong In Lahore, you can get Agency Rules at the following:

Kitabistan, Vanguard Books, Azhar Waheed, String, Staple, Anees Book Corner, Iqbal Book Corner, Variety Books and Liberty Books.

If you are unable to find it at those outlets, you can order direct from the Agency Rules website.

124a5u9.png

This book inspired me to start my own Spy Fiction Novel :D work in progress btw :Dgot mine ages ago
The next Tom Clancy I see :enjoy:.

@Hakan I can only write, my friend. It is up to the readers to make the books bestsellers.

But, I do hope that you are right ;)

METAL FIRTINA was series of books, the guys were attacked to make US Propaganda after the first book, cause they wrote an Horror Scenario; but later wind changed :)

Bizimherseyimiz: Metal Fırtına Serisi - Orkun Uçar & Burak Turna PDF e-kitap indirMetal Fırtına Serisi - Orkun Uçar & Burak Turna PDF e-kitap indir | Bizimherseyimiz

Robert Fisk

Agency Rules

EXPRESS and normal postage to Türkiye availbale

http://www.amazon.de/Agency-Rules-Never-Easy-Office/dp/1495366731/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

Back
Top Bottom