What's new

Best BVR Capable Fighter in South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think that IAF is really fool enough to make MKI locked on by your F-7???with that bigger radar?
:lol: so your implying that a "smaller" radar cant lock onto a "bigger" radar....:lol::lol:kid you really need some studies here.....No matter how wide ranged is the radar A, if it is in the range of Radar B, then Pilot using B radar can lock onto it. Then comes the role of ECM and resistivity. This is where santro has pointed out that MKIs failed...

Hate to see trolls with fan boy juvenile posts.

:angry:

:lol: so your implying that a "smaller" radar cant lock onto a "bigger" radar....:lol::lol:kid you really need some studies here.....No matter how wide ranged is the radar A, if it is in the range of Radar B, then Pilot using B radar can lock onto it. Then comes the role of ECM and resistivity. This is where santro has pointed out that MKIs failed...

You completely miss my point, It is not that smaller cant lock on to the bigger, it is the bigger one might saw you much before you see the bigger one and lock on.

My whole point is that, it "allows you to do so" and F-7 might have come so close for lock on, what do you think 2 Mki pilots were sleeping in cockpit? You should understand Y MKI allowed F-7 to came so close.

Its just a minor technical error as ur Pres said.:cheers:

If F-18 wins the bid then Tejas can serve platform for AMRAAM too isn't it.

Do you know what the picture on my AVATAR is ?

i saw that cartoon clip on youtube already... It is a base to moniter by Network-Centric Warfare(NCW) with the spy/military Sats.

Any official report on PAF regards is please, if you present i will be enlightened...

IAF starts this process already...

IAF Kick Starts AFNET Enabling-Network-Centric Warfare

AK Antony Dedicated AFNET to Nation

The launch, a significant milestone in the IAF’s quest towards achieving a capability for Network Centric (NCW) operations was held in the presence of Union Minister of Communication & IT A Raja, Raksha Rajya Mantri MM Pallam Raju, Minister of State for Communication Sachin Pilot, Marshal of the Air Force Arjan Singh, Chief of the Air Staff, Chief of the Army Staff and other officials from the three services and members of the Industry.

Outlining the two-fold aim of ‘Network for Spectrum’ approach of the government – to facilitate the growth of national tele-density on the one hand, and ensuring modernization of defence communications with the state-of-the-art communication infrastructure, the network will have the potential to support net-centric operations, Antony said.

A practice interception of simulated enemy targets by a pair of Mig-29 fighter aircraft airborne from an advanced airbase in the Punjab sector neutralizing intruding targets in the western sector was played out live on the giant screens at the Air Force auditorium offering a glimpse of the harnessed AFNET potential.

Further, various other functionalities contributing towards NCW were also showcased. These comprised of facilitating video from Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), pictures from an AWACS aircraft to the decision-makers on ground sitting hundreds of kilometers away, providing intelligence inputs from far-flung areas at central locations seamlessly. This was possible mainly with the robust networking platform provided by AFNET.

AFNET Project with an estimated expenditure of Rs 1077 Cr, comprises of Internet Protocol (IP) Multi Protocol Switching Protocol (MPLS) based Network with Optic Fibre Cables (OFC) as backbone. The AFNET Project has SATCOM Network as overlay, Line Of Sight (LOS) Radio for Metro Area and difficult terrains, as a back up to OFC links.

The network is secured with a host of advanced state-of-the-art encryption technologies. It is designed for high reliability with redundancy built into the network design itself.

IAF envisages using AFNET communication network and enabled IT infrastructure for all operational, techno-logistics and administrative functions to leverage developments in this field so as to enhance operational efficiency, cost-effectiveness and ease of administration.

The AFNET project is an excellent example of seamless co-ordination between the MoD, the MoC & IT, PSUs such as BSNL and private industry.

The committed industry effort was ably led by BSNL, M/s Cisco & HCL Infosystems Ltd.

Antony lauded the synergy between the Ministries of Defence and Communication and Information Technology, BSNL and the Indian industry and said that together they can take the IT services to the next higher level.

While this fully secure and reliable nation-wide communication network will serve the IAF, the AFNET will also facilitate accelerated economic growth by providing radio frequency spectrum for telecommunication purposes. AFNET will be the largest Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) network in the defence segment.

“The recent deployments of AFNET, IACCS and other systems have put the IAF in the fore-front of NCW enabled nations. This quantum leap in the field of Communication & Information Technology will help field units train and develop tactics, techniques and procedures to realize the full benefits of network-enabled capabilities,” said the Air Chief at the inauguration.

If F-18 wins the bid then Tejas can serve platform for AMRAAM too isn't it.

Need to integrate with the LCA radar system, lots of work and Americans will charge for it and it might be costly. In order to update with MICA missiles with brand new stuff, France charged us 30 Million per plane.

You completely miss my point, It is not that smaller cant lock on to the bigger, it is the bigger one might saw you much before you see the bigger one and lock on.

My whole point is that, it "allows you to do so" and F-7 might have come so close for lock on, what do you think 2 Mki pilots were sleeping in cockpit? You should understand Y MKI allowed F-7 to came so close.

Don't you know that PAF pilots are better trained as compared to their counterparts?? So yes irrespective of what radar F7 have one can lock on MKI and MKI will have no clue about it...

Our president also said that surrey palace doesn't belongs to him and his wife. But it was proved otherwise. So just get over what our president says. His statement wasn't taken seriously by anyone in Pakistan.

:cheers:

All are perfect, i Accept that, if a fighter going for a mission then it dont look @ the opponent aircraft that too it have a WVR only???? its pakistanies story to make their heart fell down...

Hate to see trolls with fan boy juvenile posts.

:angry:

Wow who say this here!!:woot::hang2::toast_sign:

so you think that F-7s arn't BVRAAM capable, here see for yourself (I hate to do such things)
j7withpl12wi4.jpg

This is a J-7 carrying SD-10 BVRAAM which may lead to a.....(no more allowed)
Secondly, well I have posted before and before, there are many tactics which are utilized by air force jockeys.The radar detection range depends upon the RCS of object aircraft. And radar capabilities and detection ranges are dependent upon the RCS. MKIs radar may track a 15M3 traget like MKI itself at 350 KM, that does not mean that MKI will detect a target of 1M3 RCS at 350 KM, the detection spectrum will reduce drastically.It does the opposite to the otherside, where the 15M3 RCS potentially allows maximum detection efficiency of opposite radar. So it works as a double disadvantage. And F-7 is nowhere near the size of MKI so its RCS would be much much lesser than that of MKIs so dont expect MKIs to detect F-7s from 350 KM. Thirdly there is a tactics called tight formation in which aircrafts flly so near to eachother that the radar would not be able to distiguish between them for a good range. which allows the other accompanying air crafts to come undetected.

so you think that F-7s arn't BVRAAM capable, here see for yourself (I hate to do such things)
j7withpl12wi4.jpg

This is a J-7 carrying SD-10 BVRAAM which may lead to a.....(no more allowed)
Secondly, well I have posted before and before, there are many tactics which are utilized by air force jockeys.The radar detection range depends upon the RCS of object aircraft. And radar capabilities and detection ranges are dependent upon the RCS. MKIs radar may track a 15M3 traget like MKI itself at 350 KM, that does not mean that MKI will detect a target of 1M3 RCS at 350 KM, the detection spectrum will reduce drastically.It does the opposite to the otherside, where the 15M3 RCS potentially allows maximum detection efficiency of opposite radar. So it works as a double disadvantage. And F-7 is nowhere near the size of MKI so its RCS would be much much lesser than that of MKIs so dont expect MKIs to detect F-7s from 350 KM. Thirdly there is a tactics called tight formation in which aircrafts flly so near to eachother that the radar would not be able to distiguish between them for a good range. which allows the other accompanying air crafts to come undetected.

All RCS stuff posted in this thread only read it again, and keep dreaming about F-7 is superior to Sus even F-22s:hitwall:

All RCS stuff posted in this thread only read it again, and keep dreaming about F-7 is superior to Sus even F-22s:hitwall:

I never assumed it.......you are free to press hitwall several times i have no problems with it...:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom