What's new

BEST BATTLESHIPS IN THE WORLD(PRESENT OR FUTURE)

shubhamkumar

New Recruit

Reaction score
HI MATES
BY BATTLESHIPS I MEAN DESTROYERS

JUST WANTED YOUR OPINION ON THIS
PLEASE POST PICS ALONGWITH THE NAMES AS IT MAKES EASY TO RECOGNIZE

FOR TROLLERS PLEASE DON'T POST AS WE ARE ALREADY FEDUP OF YOU __PLEAAASE:no:BAD DAY TO YOU IF YOU TRY TO WASTE THIS THREAD

AT LAST
EVERYBODY'S OPINION WILL BE OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO ME:welcome:

I don't know how to upload pictures from third party sites as I am using a pad device.

Any experts?

Naval vessels are harder to compare with their categories like Air-Craft carriers, Destroyers and Missile Boasts, their weight and weapons they have. Any vessel could be superior to other, what matters is the weapons it carries.

It's much easier to compare Tanks. Comparing military air-crafts is thought to be easy job but it is not. The pilot skills, the pilot physiologic and weapons they carry have un-comparable calculations. As experienced Wing Commander in 4th Generation fighter can take over a Flying Officer or Flight Lt in a 4.5/5 Generation aircraft easily. Neither does the numbers have anything to do, for example, M.M. Alam shot down 5 IAF aircraft in about 50-55 seconds. He and his partner Flt Lt Masood Akhtar were against nine (2:9) and yet were able to land being victorious.

You can never judge a military hardware, except for Tanks and armored vehicles in my opinion.

Naval vessels are harder to compare with their categories like Air-Craft carriers, Destroyers and Missile Boasts, their weight and weapons they have. Any vessel could be superior to other, what matters is the weapons it carries.

It's much easier to compare Tanks. Comparing military air-crafts is thought to be easy job but it is not. The pilot skills, the pilot physiologic and weapons they carry have un-comparable calculations. As experienced Wing Commander in 4th Generation fighter can take over a Flying Officer or Flight Lt in a 4.5/5 Generation aircraft easily. Neither does the numbers have anything to do, for example, M.M. Alam shot down 5 IAF aircraft in about 50-55 seconds. He and his partner Flt Lt Masood Akhtar were against nine (2:9) and yet were able to land being victorious.

You can never judge a military hardware, except for Tanks and armored vehicles in my opinion.

sirrrrr pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease read my post i have already said destroyers

Present - P-17 Shivalik

Future - P-15A Kolkata

IMO these are the best. Very capable yet cost-effective.

Ooops...im sorry Kumar I didn't read your post about destroyers before posting. Present
best destroyer is undoubtedly the British Type-45 Daring-class. USS Alreigh Burke is also very
good.

I don't know how to upload pictures from third party sites as I am using a pad device.

Any experts?
Sir, May be by this way...touch and hold on the pic and it may show "open image" select it and you will get the pic in full size, then copy the url from the upper address box. The image url mostly have. jpg. png like endings.

Present - P-17 Shivalik

Future - P-15A Kolkata

IMO these are the best. Very capable yet cost-effective.

Ooops...im sorry Kumar I didn't read your post about destroyers before posting. Present
best destroyer is undoubtedly the British Type-45 Daring-class. USS Alreigh Burke is also very
good.

it can be in future sir
but p17 A

is better armed than HMS DARING and DARING is a better air defence ship

Did you mean warships?

And would you mind very much remaining polite and not writing in caps?

sorry sir i didn't meant to be rude

Suru ho gaye ,bhen ke takke it ne ache they g***d mein ungli daal ke baithe the Jab u lost ur half of your country. :hitwall:

P.S : Sorry for this comments but this is so irritating that some of guys bring off topic and chest thumping in every thread that we did this and that .

The Zumwalt

guided-missile%2BZumwalt.jpg

USD-Ingalls-Shipbuilding-Wins-USD-46-Million-Zumwalt-class-Destroyer-Contract.jpg

ZumwaltKeel.jpg

How you guys can forget this ship the bench mark for future war ships and the game to be pursued by all nations.....:azn:

want to see best Battleship ever built????thats Japan's Yamato Class...

photo11.jpg

Yamato_complete03std-rad-fake04_web016-Kopie.jpg

but if you want best warship ever..its offcourse Zumwalt Class..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom