What's new

Best Age to get Married

Hi,

Late marriage is a problem in certsin ways. You cannot play with your kids as much as you want to, but then you are a better parent most of the time. When you are younger, your kids are your competition, but as you age, you see your life slipping by, then you cherish your children more.

Bottomline, if i have to do it again, marry young.

Excusez moi!
Thats my life...i got married at 22. And I wrote what i thought could be an ideal age for marriage.
The only difference between my post and my life was the timing of a baby. I meant each word that i wrote, but i guess you're too immature to understand my post.
I think one should get married only when he/she is financially independent, besides being emotionally mature and responsible enough. Marriage is a huge leap of faith and I do not think a guy/girl who is fresh out of grad school is equipped to deal with the burden of responsibilities that come along with it, there are of course some exceptions. That is the age to explore the world, get to meet new people, in short gain the relevant experience in all walks of life. And after that when/if the time feels right, take the leap of faith, or don't, its not a compulsion :undecided:.

I think one should get married only when he/she is financially independent, besides being emotionally mature and responsible enough. Marriage is a huge leap of faith and I do not think a guy/girl who is fresh out of grad school is equipped to deal with the burden of responsibilities that come along with it, there are of course some exceptions. That is the age to explore the world, get to meet new people, in short gain the relevant experience in all walks of life. And after that when/if the time feels right, take the leap of faith, or don't, its not a compulsion :undecided:.
By the time you would 've made that decision (to get married) you would've turned old :coffee: besides you can explore the world and meet new ppl even when you've a partner. If you've met someone in your early twenties with whom you would like to spend the rest of your life then get married to her/him, thats all I meant. Two is a company :angel:

Hi,

Late marriage is a problem in certsin ways. You cannot play with your kids as much as you want to, but then you are a better parent most of the time. When you are younger, your kids are your competition, but as you age, you see your life slipping by, then you cherish your children more.

Bottomline, if i have to do it again, marry young.

How young you reckon? I am all for getting settled before taking on the responsibility of kids. People tell me marriage will bring stability in my life, i don't think so. Kids are a big responsibility.

Consenting adults ? None of my business. In fact, I am 'living in sin' with a woman right now. :enjoy:

Excellent, then shouldn't all those pregnant teenage girls, boy friends be charged with rape in USA. Since the teenagers arent Adults yet......Or thats some how different?

Excellent, then shouldn't all those pregnant teenage girls, boy friends be charged with rape in USA. Since the teenagers arent Adults yet......Or thats some how different?
Even if the teenager, boy or girl, are not legally adults, there are 'age of consent' laws and the ages within, which varies from state to state, are lower than 18.

It can be confusing in trying to understand the differences between 'statutory rape' and 'age of consent'. But give this explanation a try...

Statutory Rape: The Age of Consent | LegalMatch Law Library

True enough especially if you are a hardcore professional. Worst thing one could do to himself is to get married.

yep, i love the way my books stand on top of each other, a little pisa tower of mine. i love the way my tools play anarchy under the table and how my computer related stuff resembles a snake nest. but whenever a female comes into my life, first thing she attempts to change is the order of things. every chick tries to arrange my little, chaotic, "omfg i love the way they complete each other" world according to her own taste :hitwall:

index.jpg

22 for both men and women.
Finish your graduation, get married, struggle for a job, plan for higher studies, finish your post-grad/Ph.D and then have a baby, that's how I think it should be.
My reason is why should one waste the peak (of one's life) merely studying and hunting for jobs? We have a continuously running biological cycle, and it looses its pace as we grow old.

This!!
Agree with every word you said. A person marrying late will never now what they have missed out on (analogy: a person with no siblings will never know the joys of having one ;)). One can always have a baby later, whenever one decides they are at the appropriate stage in life.

Even if the teenager, boy or girl, are not legally adults, there are 'age of consent' laws and the ages within, which varies from state to state, are lower than 18.

It can be confusing in trying to understand the differences between 'statutory rape' and 'age of consent'. But give this explanation a try...

Statutory Rape: The Age of Consent | LegalMatch Law Library

1) In United states The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is 18 (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances)

Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laws made by politicians in United staes

2 ) One has to be 21 to buy alcohal legally in USA as people under that age are considered minors.

3) You can sue a person for negligence,even if you got hurt on the person property while robbing them.

If people marry their daughters at early age in other parts of the world they are backwards,but two teenagers sleeping together and having a baby is progress.

1) In United states The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is 18 (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances)

Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laws made by politicians in United staes

2 ) One has to be 21 to buy alcohal legally in USA as people under that age are considered minors.

3) You can sue a person for negligence,even if you got hurt on the person property while robbing them.

If people marry their daughters at early age in other parts of the world they are backwards,but two teenagers sleeping together and having a baby is progress.
Because we do not use religion or history to pressure teenagers into sex. You got this all wrong. In the US, teen sex is discouraged no matter where you came from or what religion you are. You are confused that if something happens, it was allowed and encouraged.

Because we do not use religion or history to pressure teenagers into sex. You got this all wrong. In the US, teen sex is discouraged no matter where you came from or what religion you are. You are confused that if something happens, it was allowed and encouraged.
It's discouraged and at the same time free condoms are handed out. Seems it's discouraged not for the act itself but just to prevent teen pregnancies.

Back
Top Bottom