What's new

HC on Abortion of Minor Rape Survivor: Read Manusmriti, 14-15 Year-Old Girls Would Get Married and Deliver Child in Past, Says Gujarat High Court

Good you didn't. 9/10 times they smell like piss
shaheen-afridi-evil-smile-1024x575.jpg

loo me laundry basket me mujhe sexy lingerie/panties dikhi but I didn't sniff them.
You sniffed your cousins dirty chaddis instead. Shakha bois

Nope, just comfortable, not rich. I lost a huge amount of money a few years back. I have been fighting the court battle against a rich and powerful businessman. I know nothing will come out of it, but I am fighting simply for the sake of it. Set me back my lifetime savings. I had to sell the house I had bought in Poona in 2008 to stay afloat. Can't go into more details
Would join the RSS and help them spread Brahmanvad if they offered you truckloads of money?

The article does not mention, it is a case of consensual sex. Under the new laws, since the girl is a minor, the guy is deemed a rapist, and she a rape survivor. I think a woman should be allowed to abort the foetus whenever she wants. In India I believe the upper limit is 6 months.
that's bulshit its killing a viable fetus . and interestingly at these late stages abortion is a lot more dangerous than letting the birth happen .
if they don't want the child they just can have a family who can't have child raise her/him

that's bulshit its killing a viable fetus . and interestingly at these late stages abortion is a lot more dangerous than letting the birth happen .
if they don't want the child they just can have a family who can't have child raise her/him
Yup, I meant as long as it is medically viable and within limits set. By whenever i mean it should not be subject to red tape and legal procedures.

mirror story here, have 2 chachas and a tau (had, couple passed away) .. bas mera baap hi theek nikla but unki current gen, my cousins, are fukn' killing it.. ek real estate me, ek movie production me higher up (got credits in some really big ones) .. everyone's doing really well. My bhabhis are also ek se ek thaa maal, I suffer from perv syndrome everytime I meet em.

This one time at one of their places, loo me laundry basket me mujhe sexy lingerie/panties dikhi but I didn't sniff them.
Saddest dewar bhaabhi story ever.

@Paitoo , verdict?

Back
Top Bottom