What's new

Best Age to get Married

22 for both men and women.
Finish your graduation, get married, struggle for a job, plan for higher studies, finish your post-grad/Ph.D and then have a baby, that's how I think it should be.
My reason is why should one waste the peak (of one's life) merely studying and hunting for jobs? We have a continuously running biological cycle, and it looses its pace as we grow old.

22 for both men and women.
Finish your graduation, get married, struggle for a job, plan for higher studies, finish your post-grad/Ph.D and then have a baby, that's how I think it should be.
My reason is why should one waste the peak (of one's life) merely studying and hunting for jobs? We have a continuously running biological cycle, and it looses its pace as we grow old.

Besharmi

Early marriages are mostly hard to adjust later on. As you are immature when you decided about marriage.

A marriage brings lot of responsibility with wife and kids. Specially in current scenario the expense are too much. You must be professionally stable and emotionally strong.

But I love to play cricket and soccer with my kids. Those hide n seek and being stupid. Also training my kids a bit of martial arts. So a late planning of kids may be too late. Because you live your entire childhood again.

As for @MastanKhan sir, I agree the taboo are specific to society. Just like burning your dead or burying them or throw them to vultures. Cousin marriage is not as strange as common it is to some.

Only institute where a man looses his bachelor's and woman gains her masters in a matter of few hours.

[QUOTE="levina, post: 7041346, member: 149497"]22 for both men and women.
My reason is why should one waste the peak (of one's life) merely studying and hunting for jobs? We have a continuously running biological cycle, and it looses its pace as we grow old.[/QUOTE]

Are you crazy :crazy:???

Are you crazy :crazy:???
Excusez moi!
Thats my life...i got married at 22. And I wrote what i thought could be an ideal age for marriage.
The only difference between my post and my life was the timing of a baby. I meant each word that i wrote, but i guess you're too immature to understand my post.

Back
Top Bottom