What's new

Being Muslim Under Narendra Modi

And still india struggles to be a united entity, Pakistan had to suffer the humiliation of divide, due to language differences. Still countries around the world suffer due to nationalism, and not because of religion.

Well, today, countries around the world are suffering more due to religion than nationalism. Pakistan is an example right in front. And remember, India, which was formed as a nation and not based on religion, even if struggling is still united (amen).. Pakistan which was unified under religion still got divided..But you are missing the point. I never said that nationalism unites and religion divides. I said both divide alike

Modi is still someone I would never vote for. He is obviously pandering to a religious segment of the electoral thereby alienating parts of his own country. This types of things divide nations and I would never even consider voting for someone who feels he has to pander to a minority or the majority to get votes.
Dude, It means u know nothing bout current Indian political scenario. Its obvious that BJP has its conventional vote bank and so does any other party in India, be it Religious or Castist or Linguistic. So lets see things holistically rather than only with religious angle.

Chalo, lets use logic. If BJP was only bout a particular religion then they shud have won last 2 elections too. Afterall Hindus in India are 80% rite?

Now suddenly what happened this tym that hes gonna win like no other did before?

Just putting some question for u to ponder.

Bottomline is : FEAR MONGERING is the easiest thing any party can do. Agar aukaat hai to development issue pe lado? Why isnt Congress having on ground issues rather than non existent fear mongering ones?

Dude, It means u know nothing bout current Indian political scenario. Its obvious that BJP has its conventional vote bank and so does any other party in India, be it Religious or Castist or Linguistic. So lets see things holistically rather than only with religious angle.

Chalo, lets use logic. If BJP was only bout a particular religion then they shud have won last 2 elections too. Afterall Hindus in India are 80% rite?

Now suddenly what happened this tym that hes gonna win like no other did before?

Just putting some question for u to ponder.

Bottomline is : FEAR MONGERING is the easiest thing any party can do. Agar aukaat hai to development issue pe lado? Why isnt Congress having on ground issues rather than non existent fear mongering ones?

Look, religion in politics in a vast topic and I do not want to hijack this thread by starting a discussion on this. I do however believe that I have seen reports of BJP capitalising on religious tensions in recent riot hit areas by pandering to the Hindus there. Can you now tell me isn't this also fear mongering, just as same congress? ( Try and answer this question without bias)

Thats a very simplistic view my friend.

If muslims stop following maulvis blindly and stop going to madarassas then things will be automatically fine
I did not blame everything on hindu muslim animosity. Some of it is due to muslim themselves surely.
But you should know if a person is born into poverty he is automatically disadvanted vis a vis rest (anywhere in the world). Lot of northen Indian muslims are born into poverty. It takes lot of help from outsiders to break out of that poverty cycle.
Add historical animosity with majority and you are double disadvantated.
As to ghettos, as soon as a muslim(or anybody) gets rich / educated he will try to get out of ghetto. Everybody wants their kids to do beter than them. But one needs to feel secure, and others should be welcoming to him too. What you do not want, is to live in a better area where your kids are picked upon and people generally make you feel unwelcome.

Look, religion in politics in a vast topic and I do not want to hijack this thread by starting a discussion on this. I do however believe that I have seen reports of BJP capitalising on religious tensions in recent riot hit areas by pandering to the Hindus there. Can you now tell me isn't this also fear mongering, just as same congress? ( Try and answer this question without bias)
bjp is actually accused of inflaming the riots in first place (in certain instances) and then capitalising on it. Congress instills fear in muslims and BJP does that to hindus.

Yes I do. I agree. But I again see that such things are completely political and its obvious in India during political scene ie. elections.

Point is, during other times I have never seen BJP coming up with religious agendas recently. Thats why we support Modi coz he talks sense. Not like his age old conventional leaders who were bathing in hindutva taking the nationalism no where.

There is no doubt that the conventional hardliner hindu voter is still with BJP and hence to please them u have to talk such stuff.

My focus is always on how a party behaves in normal times. Coz thats gonna be their real actions always.

If u talking bout Muzaffarnagar then that a completely different issue. In here BJP dint simply went out and massacred someone. Do u remember a video gone viral of 2 pakistani youth been beaten to death by a mob and then loaded on tractor and sent back. I assume they were shias or ahmadis someone.

That same video was circulated around saying as hindu guyz killed to create tensions. Now temme, if the victims come to a party and cry foul, its jo of the party to take their side. Parties like SP and Congress are always there to appease Muslims.What bout the other people.

I aint saying that BJP is rite in this matter but so isnt SP n Congress.

But people only see one side of the story and thats where we have problems.

I did not blame everything on hindu muslim animosity. Some of it is due to muslim themselves surely.
But you should know if a person is born into poverty he is automatically disadvanted vis a vis rest (anywhere in the world). Lot of northen Indian muslims are born into poverty. It takes lot of help from outsiders to break out of that poverty cycle.
Add historical animosity with majority and you are double disadvantated.
As to ghettos, as soon as a muslim(or anybody) gets rich / educated he will try to get out of ghetto. Everybody wants their kids to do beter than them. But one needs to feel secure, and others should be welcoming to him too. What you do not want, is to live in a better area where your kids are picked upon and people generally make you feel unwelcome.

bjp is actually accused of inflaming the riots in first place (in certain instances) and then capitalising on it. Congress instills fear in muslims and BJP does that to hindus.
I have never heard BJP saying that hindus need to be afraid of muslims

Why are we discussing him when Arvind kejrival is a clear winner?

I have never heard BJP saying that hindus need to be afraid of muslims
nor did congress say muslims should be afraid of hindus. but subtext is clear. Congress says to muslims, you dare vote for others and die in riots because we are the only one who can save you.
bjp says see those muslims, they all have guns and all their women have knives and swords, you vote for us and we will take care of them, else you will die in riots and congress will side with muslims.

Last edited:
nor did congress say muslims should be afraid of hindus. but subtext is clear. Congress says you dare vote for others and die in riots because we are the only one who can save you.
bjp says see those muslims, they all have guns and all their women have knives and swords, you vote for us and we will take care of them, else you will die in riots and congress will side with muslims.
Congress says Bjp is communal,Modi is hitler alongside the media.Does Bjp do the same?

Congress says Bjp is communal,Modi is hitler alongside the media.Does Bjp do the same?
nope, but they are like vultures, land wherever they smell imminent death. Is it a coincidence that BJP tends to win seats where there is riot like situation. Even when places which had no history of riots tends to have tension when BJP (rather their footsoldiers in RSS) wants to establish their presence.

Blasphemy. Fatwa jaahir kiya jaaye. U commited a sin by forgoing the order of muftis n maulanas. So save urself.

Why Sir. May the members understand the logic behind this? Atleast ppl can comment on the intent of the OP which even u understand. :-)

NO, there is no need to spread flamebaits and I have made my policy clear

Being a frustrated Pakistani and seeing Narendra Modi rising helplessly

They can as well just accept that it has nothing to do with them.

Nothing whatsoever.

Being part of the Islamic ummah and founded on the basis of the two nation theory, they should naturally be more obsessed about what happens in Syria/Somalia/Nigeria etc. than in non Muslim countries that have nothing whatsoever to do with them.

nope, but they are like vultures, land wherever they smell imminent death. Is it a coincidence that BJP tends to win seats where there is riot like situation. Even when places which had no history of riots tends to have tension when BJP (rather their footsoldiers in RSS) wants to establish their presence.
Riots happening daily in UP,Bengal,assam,j&k...why is Bjp not winning there?

daily? you sure about that? :o:
the areas where riot happen, and if there is an election, bjp improves the tally. BJP surely will improve in the muzaffarnagar.
No.Assam,northeast,bengal are taking the worst hit yet polls do not favor Bjp in any sense.Any source that Bjp will improve in muzaffarnagar?So many riots have already taken place in UP.

Back
Top Bottom