What's new

Beijing does a U-turn, praises India-China bond

India hasn’t been but it is trying to be the puppy of the west now. Read my post again. What west is offering to India is not to strengthen India for the sake of India. They try to stuff you for their ambitions and objectives from the region. And When India accepts that, it isolates itself from regional mindset. All the countries of the Central, South, West and South Asia should join hands and make Security Block against the west. None of us in the region has reason to kill the other to survive. This is where India is trying to cash itself and that at the cost of regional stability and interest… and this is when we see India becoming a western puppy!

How is India trying to be a "western puppy"?

Do you know despite tremendous American pressure, India continues to have extensive economic relations with Iran? 40% of the refined oil consumed by Iran is supplied by India (the Iranians ship their crude oil to refineries in India and then import it). Indian oil companies have made billions of dollars worth investment plans in Iran.

Look at the manner in which India stood against American pressure on climate talks. Look at the Doha Round of talks during which India stood up against US and EU for the sake of the developing world.

It is not India which allows USA to operate its drones to kill people, but Pakistan. It is not India which asked USA to send its nuclear aircraft carrier to the Bay of Bengal in 1971, but Pakistan.

In recent years, India has started to develop closer relations with USA and EU because we share so many shared ideals - democracy, secularism, freedom, equality etc. But that is about it. And why single out India? There are numerous Asian countries which not only buy weapons from USA, but also allow US troops to operate on their soil, including Pakistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Philippines, South Korea, Japan etc. Why not point a finger at them and call them a "western puppy"?

India strives to develop cordial relations with all nations, be China, USA, EU, Russia or Japan. India is perhaps the only country in the world which has close relations with both Russia and USA. India is also perhaps the only country in the world which greatly values its relationship with both the Arab world and Israel. We launched an Israeli spy satellite in 2007, but we also evacuated hundreds of civilians during Israel-Lebanon War and strongly condemned Israeli massacre in Gaza.

So, tell me friend.. who is the "western puppy" here?

(1) Uyghir terrot attack -- foreign orchestrated based on lies about GZ incident by Rebiya, Munich Germany, WUC....

(2) Vietnam -- you Indians really don't know your history of SE Asia. Vietnam was a southern province, also called Yue Nan. Vietnamese language is another dialect of Chinese, they used the same characters until after over a decade of forceful conversion lost their heritage. This was attempt to use force to regain Viet Nam.

(3) Russia/USSR -- is the aggressor and LAND GRABBER. Fact is Czar Russia was originally very small, they lied west of the Ural Mountain Range (UMR). Over the last 300+ years they started their territorial annexation. Thus, you see conflict in South Ossetia and Khazak and Siberia. Russia only recent annexed Siberia and Manchuria from China. Hence there are still MILLIONS of Chinese ABORIGINALS in all of Eastern "Russia".

(4) Japan -- Japan is the "Nazi" of the East during WW1, WW2. Read up on history.

(5) Korea -- as Korea was born from China they share common heritage, history and language. In fact only in the last few decades have Koreans converted to using Hangul script, even nowadays Chinese characters are used in official and traditional occasions. Do you know Korean surnames have their origin and equivalent in Chinese???

(6) India -- India's "Forward Policy" through aggressive land grabs and wars is the initiator and violator.

Let's review: (1) is a foreign instigated attack. (2) attempt at territorial integration. (3) Russia is the land grabber. (4) Japan was the land grabber. (5) Korea & China shared history. (6) India is the land grabber.

So out of all of these cases, only (2) was when China was the initiator. :pop:

So friends let us all say in unison...

Akhand Chin Zindabad...

Hello pmukherjee; how you doing?

Just a friendly reminder to your post.

Taiwan is not our neighbour, it is part of China.

So please keep Taiwan out of your list. Thanks.

Yes Yes we are eager how PRC assimilates ROC .in to the Main Land China

.....in the decades to come ...

all shall see the difference..not only you and me

Relax, guys, China is playing with you.
It probably wants an India vote on some upcoming regional or global issue...

It's hilarious to watch, though. :rofl:

The West holds out a lollipop and you guys jump for it.
China winks at you and you wet yourselves.

Yes the lollipop costs billions of dollar which does not come out of *****...do they ?

Cant control my laughter though....

Greyboy! Those are really cruel words :disagree: I hope you dont mean them and I hope you would not want to use such words for our "dear" :azn: Indian friends in the future ;) :no:

:china::pakistan::china:

ohhhhhoooo....righteous is so concerned about hurting indian feelings...oh so sad....

But this has been the trademark of the Chinese military ...molest women isnt it.....

amazing professionalism ....why cant all the armies in the world be like the chinese army...??

This is the one of the most preposterous, ridiculous, and ignorant assessment(s) made on the Geo-Political frontier of China vs Japan...

No it's not like getting beaten up by a 5yr old, because at the time Japan was far greater in technological, scientific, economic, military aspects of power, and it's ability to project it's power throughout East Asia was also great, Japanese Navy was highly modernized.

China on the other hand was by all means a developing nation, it was a weak China, a China under the threat of imperialism, it lacked the military, scientific, technological means to defend itself from mighty Japan.

Geographical size or landmass of a nation does not necessarily equate to power.

Even though Japan was a fraction of China's size is a moot point, because when it came to development and military, scientific, economic, and technological means they were worlds apart.

Somewhat similar was the case in 1962, India was weak economically, politically and militarily...

Top that with strategic blunders committed by our government..and you have China drubbing India...

Cut back to 2009 and beyond....

we are waiting to see if Japan can kill as many Chinese as they did during the war...

or whether China can give a similar treatment to Indians as they did in 1962...

Funny ...haan

How is India trying to be a "western puppy"?

Do you know despite tremendous American pressure, India continues to have extensive economic relations with Iran? 40% of the refined oil consumed by Iran is supplied by India (the Iranians ship their crude oil to refineries in India and then import it). Indian oil companies have made billions of dollars worth investment plans in Iran.

Look at the manner in which India stood against American pressure on climate talks. Look at the Doha Round of talks during which India stood up against US and EU for the sake of the developing world.

It is not India which allows USA to operate its drones to kill people, but Pakistan. It is not India which asked USA to send its nuclear aircraft carrier to the Bay of Bengal in 1971, but Pakistan.

In recent years, India has started to develop closer relations with USA and EU because we share so many shared ideals - democracy, secularism, freedom, equality etc. But that is about it. And why single out India? There are numerous Asian countries which not only buy weapons from USA, but also allow US troops to operate on their soil, including Pakistan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Philippines, South Korea, Japan etc. Why not point a finger at them and call them a "western puppy"?

India strives to develop cordial relations with all nations, be China, USA, EU, Russia or Japan. India is perhaps the only country in the world which has close relations with both Russia and USA. India is also perhaps the only country in the world which greatly values its relationship with both the Arab world and Israel. We launched an Israeli spy satellite in 2007, but we also evacuated hundreds of civilians during Israel-Lebanon War and strongly condemned Israeli massacre in Gaza.

So, tell me friend.. who is the "western puppy" here?

There is no question that Indian diplomacy is far better than Pakistan's.

But I don't think Western support for India has anything to do with democracy -- that crap is purely for Western domestic consumption. The Western governments support India primarily as a counterweight to China and, secondarily, to keep an eye on Pakistan. The potential billion consumers also play a part.

Yes Yes we are eager how PRC assimilates ROC .in to the Main Land China

.....in the decades to come ...

all shall see the difference..not only you and me

1. what ROC has to do with this thread?

2. PRC and ROC both claim each other. The official map of ROC is even bigger then current PRC, including southern tibet of course

So did japan kicked your a**. 1962 1962 1962 am fedup hearing that. All you got is 1962. Who needs to grow up friend? Open your eyes. Its 2009 already. 1962 left behind. Am sure you werent even born that time so did i. Dancing around 1962 not gonna make china proud. i think there werent even missiles around 1962. Its now 2009 friend. China cant defeat india and india cant defeat pakistan. Result of war is end of both country engaging in war between them. So wake up from 1962 dream friend. Talk present. Cheers.

Hello Bra; Yes, believe me, i fully understood the pain, shame, you

going through whenever someone mention 1962 China-Indo war.

But unfortunetly, that will be something you have to live with for

the rest of your life. And the best part is you can do nothing about

it!!

You want to talk about now? Fine, let me give you a little reality

check.

(1) 27-36% population live below proverty line.

(2) 37-45% illiteracy rate.

(3) 70% imported weapeons, because you simply can't make a

decent rifle.

The list will be continue for your respone.

Well, after all those hard fact, i like to inform you a great news.

India is now officially the biggest export in the world of TALKS,

Thanks for your CALL CENTER. Enjoy! :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Hello Bra; Yes, believe me, i fully understood the pain, shame, you

going through whenever someone mention 1962 China-Indo war.

:

THANKS for 1962 ..:cheers: Our leaders were stupid at that time you waked them up and I think during that time there was also a talk about Dravidian Nation but after 1962 it slowly died...;)

(1) Uyghir terrot attack -- foreign orchestrated based on lies about GZ incident by Rebiya, Munich Germany, WUC....

(2) Vietnam -- you Indians really don't know your history of SE Asia. Vietnam was a southern province, also called Yue Nan. Vietnamese language is another dialect of Chinese, they used the same characters until after over a decade of forceful conversion lost their heritage. This was attempt to use force to regain Viet Nam.

(3) Russia/USSR -- is the aggressor and LAND GRABBER. Fact is Czar Russia was originally very small, they lied west of the Ural Mountain Range (UMR). Over the last 300+ years they started their territorial annexation. Thus, you see conflict in South Ossetia and Khazak and Siberia. Russia only recent annexed Siberia and Manchuria from China. Hence there are still MILLIONS of Chinese ABORIGINALS in all of Eastern "Russia".

(4) Japan -- Japan is the "Nazi" of the East during WW1, WW2. Read up on history.

(5) Korea -- as Korea was born from China they share common heritage, history and language. In fact only in the last few decades have Koreans converted to using Hangul script, even nowadays Chinese characters are used in official and traditional occasions. Do you know Korean surnames have their origin and equivalent in Chinese???

(6) India -- India's "Forward Policy" through aggressive land grabs and wars is the initiator and violator.

Let's review: (1) is a foreign instigated attack. (2) attempt at territorial integration. (3) Russia is the land grabber. (4) Japan was the land grabber. (5) Korea & China shared history. (6) India is the land grabber.

So out of all of these cases, only (2) was when China was the initiator. :pop:

Thanks for the comments. Now, the first thing I want to say is that your comment about "you Indians really don't know your history of SE Asia" is quite wrong.

Some of us do know our history, as Asians. OK? Books and histories aren't restricted to China.

Now for the rest. You said:
Uyghir terrot attack -- foreign orchestrated based on lies about GZ incident by Rebiya, Munich Germany, WUC....

Please, you're an intelligent guy, even a nice guy from what I've read. So, with respect, you're speaking nonsense. If you think that the Uyghir incident was foreign related and not a fault of the system. best of luck to you. You are following the herd instinct of failing societies: Everything that is wrong is to be blamed on 'foreigners'.

This is IMO your greatest weakness; the silly reflex of blaming foreigners. Want to be a great power? Learn self evaluation.

Your comments of Vietnam and Korea and the cultural similarities. I have just one question: Dude, from your perspective, if China has a claim on Vietnam and Korea, India has an even greater claim on Pakistan and Bangladesh.

And let's not beat around the bush; for all your talk of culturl similarities, would you say that Vietnamese and Korean people love you? Heck even like you?

Russia - please. Do not talk historical nonsense.

Japan. Oh I do know about Japan and WWII. In fact I know full well, the insane brutalities that the Japanese carried out on China in WWII.

The Nanking massacre is common knowledge.

I will give you some information on your own country - read up Unit 731.

So - please; do not try and tell me about history.

Because history says that China is as much an aggressor as India, if not much more.

In fact, check out China's relationships with her neighbours. OK?

Finally, do not get me wrong. I have studied and worked with Chinese people. I admire China, and really like Chinese people. But i have no illusions - like Indians (and Pakistanis), Chinese people are racist. Like India, China is also messed up. Like Indians, Chinese people talk a lot, too much. Like India, China is also sensitive about its internal politics to the point that it has an inferiority complex.

OK?

Back
Top Bottom