What's new

Before You Condemn The Paris Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great quote by the guy who nearly triggered a nuclear world war with USSR due to his failed Bay of Pigs adventure.
If the Soviets had stayed out of Cuba...:rolleyes:

Before you condemn the attacks in Beirut, Syria, Iraq and Paris... Let me tell you what I CONDEMN.... I condemn the damn countries who created ISIS, and Al-Qaeda and other organizations with their foreign policy support...I condemn the countries and the Intelligence Agencies of the WEST and The EAST who funded these organizations so they can create HAVOC in our lives and they sit PRETTY in their Suburban homes in some town in.... I condemn the Monarchies who buy weapons from the west and use it on fellow Muslim countries, I condemn the Kings who form Alliances with Israel and Fund Terrorists in Pakistan... I condemn the RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS who gave birth to the IDEOLOGY of a Divided Islam based on Sects... I condemn the people of this world who create HASHTAGS for the Western lives and dont even pay attention to the 68,000 DEAD BODY TAGS that our mortuaries are full of since the past 12 years in Pakistan, victims of terrorism. I condemn the EXPLOSIVE MANUFACTURING companies who supply to the terrorists only for the want of money.. I Condemn the Weapon manufacturers who operate out of the WEST to provide ammunition to the terrorists in exchange of funds.. I condemn the LOGISTICAL companies and the CUSTOM AGENTS who facilitate the shipment of these weapons from the West to all the other countries.... I Condemn all the financial institutions who facilitate the transfer of funds between people and countries because without their assistance terrorists can not operate. I conndemn..I Condemn..I CONDEMN....And NOW after condemning the DISEASE... I condemn the SYMPTOMS... The attacks in Beirut, In Iraq, In Syria, In NYC, In Paris, In Pakistan, In Libya, In Egypt, In Tunisia, In Nigeria, and in every country or city where innocent human lives were lost because WE are busy condemning the DAMN TERRORISTS ONLY and not the AIDING, ABETTING & the FINANCING Minds behind these Terrorists.

Credits
Mir Muhammad Ali khan

You are UNNECESSARILY complicating the whole situation

Let us simplify the arguement

1 The West - Islam conflict ( PRESENT day conflict ) started AFTER Israel was created

2 OBL and Saddam used Israel as a means to JUSTIFY their actions

3 9 / 11 was the Manifestation of the pent up hatred against the West

4 Afghanistan civil war ; Iran Iraq War ; Saudi Iran Conflict and OTHER Internal conflicts
of Islamic countries and among Islamic countries
are NOT the creation of the West

5 West DID not RADICALISE Pakistan ; You yourselves did it

6 Egypt ; Libya; Syria are ALL the self created problems by these Respective countries

And guys here we have another self victimization thread !! . Even before all the perpetrators are caught and questioned defense has started propping up . Then people ask why is there so much mistrust towards Muslims in Western Society . Answer is when you overturn such massive tragedy to earn little self victimization brownie points that is what you get .

We all talk about terror and terrorists and terrorism, yet no one speaks who creates and support these terrorists. CIA, MI6, MOSAD, ISI, RAW....these are the real terrorists, hold them accountable. How come one official of a country one day accepts they created ISIS, few weeks later some one else will come out and say they are attacking ISIS. Why people dont hold those official responsible. You know why, people around the world have no interest in these issues anymore, they forget what was their govt's policy on this last month.

Before you condemn the attacks in Beirut, Syria, Iraq and Paris... Let me tell you what I CONDEMN.... I condemn the damn countries who created ISIS, and Al-Qaeda and other organizations with their foreign policy support...I condemn the countries and the Intelligence Agencies of the WEST and The EAST who funded these organizations so they can create HAVOC in our lives and they sit PRETTY in their Suburban homes in some town in.... I condemn the Monarchies who buy weapons from the west and use it on fellow Muslim countries, I condemn the Kings who form Alliances with Israel and Fund Terrorists in Pakistan... I condemn the RELIGIOUS SCHOLARS who gave birth to the IDEOLOGY of a Divided Islam based on Sects... I condemn the people of this world who create HASHTAGS for the Western lives and dont even pay attention to the 68,000 DEAD BODY TAGS that our mortuaries are full of since the past 12 years in Pakistan, victims of terrorism. I condemn the EXPLOSIVE MANUFACTURING companies who supply to the terrorists only for the want of money.. I Condemn the Weapon manufacturers who operate out of the WEST to provide ammunition to the terrorists in exchange of funds.. I condemn the LOGISTICAL companies and the CUSTOM AGENTS who facilitate the shipment of these weapons from the West to all the other countries.... I Condemn all the financial institutions who facilitate the transfer of funds between people and countries because without their assistance terrorists can not operate. I conndemn..I Condemn..I CONDEMN....And NOW after condemning the DISEASE... I condemn the SYMPTOMS... The attacks in Beirut, In Iraq, In Syria, In NYC, In Paris, In Pakistan, In Libya, In Egypt, In Tunisia, In Nigeria, and in every country or city where innocent human lives were lost because WE are busy condemning the DAMN TERRORISTS ONLY and not the AIDING, ABETTING & the FINANCING Minds behind these Terrorists.

Credits
Mir Muhammad Ali khan

OK Khan sahib,

Now go on and say same few words about pakistan , Lashkar e Taiba nexus and Mumbai 26/11.

Can you condemn them too or give blind eye to them ?

1 The West - Islam conflict ( PRESENT day conflict ) started AFTER Israel was created

4 Afghanistan civil war ; Iran Iraq War ; Saudi Iran Conflict and OTHER Internal conflicts

6 Egypt ; Libya; Syria are ALL the self created problems by these Respective countries

who tells Pakistan that we are your friend and we can tell you that India has bad intention about you, then tells India what is Pakistan doing against you, Scares Saudis of Iran and makes up stories about Saudia buying Pakistani Nukes.

OK Khan sahib,

Now go on and say same few words about pakistan , Lashkar e Taiba nexus and Mumbai 26/11.

Can you condemn them too or give blind eye to them ?

would you condemn your govt for killing 160 kids in Peshawar School?

who tells Pakistan that we are your friend and we can tell you that India has bad intention about you, then tells India what is Pakistan doing against you, Scares Saudis of Iran and makes up stories about Saudia buying Pakistani Nukes.

Could you reframe your comment ; did nt get your point

See : denial mode again

the roots and practice of terrorism can be traced at least to the 1st-century AD Sicarii Zealots, though some dispute whether the group, which assassinated collaborators with Roman rule in the province of Judea, was in fact terrorist. The first use in English of the term 'terrorism' occurred during the French Revolution's Reign of Terror, when the Jacobins, who ruled the revolutionary state, employed violence, including mass executions by guillotine, to compel obedience to the state and intimidate regime enemies

Other words -
Jihadis,
Islamic radicals,
Muslim fundamentalists,
extremists,
Islamic terror,
Islamic militants,
Islamists,
Islamic extremists.

but you are not in denial?
this condemnation doesn't work one way

You can say whatever you want but the fact is that ALL Non Muslim countries
are Wary of Islamic terrorism ; not just India

It is a Global challenge and a problem for all Non Muslim countries
Every Non Muslim country is Vulnerable to Islamic terrorism

Credits
Mir Muhammad Ali khan
Who created Al-Qaeda?

You can say whatever you want but the fact is that ALL Non Muslim countries
are Wary of Islamic terrorism ; not just India

It is a Global challenge and a problem for all Non Muslim countries
Every Non Muslim country is Vulnerable to Islamic terrorism

there is no Islamic terrorism, its terrorism created and funded by western agencies and based in muslim countries so most people who make up those groups are muslim at least by name. Groups used against Soviets became Al-qiada after Soviet union broke up. Groups created against Qadafi became ISIS.

Islam has had wide ranging conflict in all regions and against all religious groups.

This I presume is more about the present form of jihad.

The present form of terrorism started with the advent of taliban and Al qaeda which were formed in Pakistan.

Taliban are the spiritual leaders, Al Qaeda are the makers, Hizbul Tahrir are the religious guidance.

After Osama was killed,...zawahiri turned it into global jihad with various branches to be operated in different regions.

Was Mahesh Suresh Ramesh involved in that attack ? It was muslims killing muslims.

Kashmiri militants was reared by your military to bite us but they instead they formed TTP and bite you.

BTW: I condemn the killing of innocents in peshwar school.No man can muster courage to shoot innocent 3 year boys and girls. Only evil can do that even when he is out of his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom