What's new

Before You Condemn The Paris Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 OBL and Saddam used Israel as a means to JUSTIFY their actions

And assrahell uses the resistance by the Palestinians as an excuse to justify its terrorism against the Palestinians.

6 Egypt ; Libya; Syria are ALL the self created problems by these Respective countries

True, if only foreign states had nothing to do with these countries.

Not convincing enough..India has been victims of Islamic terrorism and barbarism for ages. .The west is tasting its new form just recently.

India is now the victim of hindu terrorism!

This type of article's are becoming common whenever there is big terror attack and world starts focusing on Islamic terror.

It is because financing and training the so-called 'Islamic terrorists' precede actual act of terrorism!

Before you condemn the attacks in Beirut, Syria, Iraq and Paris... Let me tell you what I CONDEMN....
At the end of the day, we need to condemn Islamic religious scholars, who have perverted the faith to the point that the Jamaat-e-Islami and JUIF are fighting and screaming about government school students wearing 'trousers and button up shirts'.

Islamic scholars who make new immigrants to the West worry about trivial and stupid things like whether marshmallows have 'halal gelatin' in them. Seriously?

The people in the countries created ISIS, always looking for fucking excuses. If your people are so weak that a foreign power creates a group YET all of your people join it,

I didn't know that a few thousand makes up the entire population of the Muslim states!

Just because someone is an instigator, thats only the spark,

It seems to me that you know who the 'instigator' is and to you, is that the reason why the instigator is not as guilty as the terrorists? Those who instigate and those commit a crime are equally guilty before the law, if you didn't know it perhaps you should study law.

They are counter condemnations to dilute the original condemnation. .best part is the narrative that the victims had it coming.

Yeah, the way zionazis say that the Palestinians had it coming!

The Hindus that belong to Shiv Sena that terrorized Muslims in India are Muslims? Or the ones that raped, pillaged and killed Muslims in Gujarat on Modi's watch are also Muslims? How about the terrorist settlers in West Bank that routinely kill Palestinians (and even non-Arabs like Rachel Corey), are they Muslims too? God damn, I didn't know that.

You have just committed a crime against the homos!

I didn't know that a few thousand makes up the entire population of the Muslim states!

It seems to me that you know who the 'instigator' is and to you, is that the reason why the instigator is not as guilty as the terrorists? Those who instigate and those commit a crime are equally guilty before the law, if you didn't know it perhaps you should study law.

Yeah, the way zionazis say that the Palestinians had it coming!

You have just committed a crime against the homos!

Worry about what Jamaat is making out of your country. Instead of standing with secular countries, you are doing the same Islam-apologist behaviour that is causing havoc in your own country. Truly disgusting.

Your post filled with propaganda news against Saddam, Qadafi these people brings peace and stability to their receptive regions but somehow this annoyed west first they started smear campaign against them and then used al qaeda against Qadafi to toppled him even killed. In Iraq case Israel behind all the scene to safeguard Israel's interests they bombard and kill millions of people. You can check your self situation is good before or after the destruction.

:tup:

The very fact that the 'best people' to give peace and stability are Saddam and Gadaffi should be a disturbing one.

the very fact that your thankers include sanghis should be a disturbing one.

quote-those-who-make-peaceful-revolution-impossible-will-make-violent-revolution-inevitable-john-f-kennedy-100760.jpg

my friend, we should not make it a habit to quote american presidents. :)

they have been responsible for genocides, regime-changes, war crimes, spread of capitalism and general anarchy and injustice in the world.

Bashar is the core of the problem.

no, bashar is the solution... please read maarkhoor's post above.

speaking of solutions, we still have to conduct genocide trials against those surviving indonesian soldiers and police who arranged the massacre of 250,000+ indonesian communists and sympathizers and suspected sympathizers in the 60's.

this was not civil war, like you had said once before... this was genocide... can you give me proof that a civil war happened then??

you are a friend so i consider it my right to ask you this. :)

Tell me- how many Christian souls or Israeli or Hindu souls hae been lost because their own governments used chemical weapons on them after the 2nd world war?

many in the "maoist" ( naxalite ) movement in india are hindu-born, with others being muslim, tribals and i suppose christians too... presently, there are 100,000+ indian state soldiery and state-connected militias hunting the maoists in order to kill them... the maoist movement started in the 60's and the indian state has engaged them militarily since then.

History | Naxal Revolution

Last edited:
Zapiro makes one thing and not forget others.

Attachments

• zaps.jpg
    zaps.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
+ classy that you conveniently left India/Mumbai from the list of attacks you condemn.
there will be always one person on this planet who will have something similar to say like you.
no matter what.

564c81af106fd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom