What's new

Become PTI volunteer in Election campaign !

644392_357377637697481_420784634_n.jpg

Oppertunity of a life time!
This Limitless Poondi Offer is available till Elections only, so hurry!

I am sure you don't mind that 'poondi' thing when your own family is around too!

Different concept :tup: but PTI Volunteers were totally failed to maintain peace and discipline in intra party election

I am sure you don't mind that 'poondi' thing when your own family is around too!

hunh? can you please reword your question because your reply makes less sense than giving me an infraction point!

And if it were so offensive how come you replied with a quote? Aren't you being just as offensive, then?

hunh? can you please reword your question because your reply makes less sense than giving me an infraction point!

I don't have time for nobodies like you!

And if it were so offensive how come you replied with a quote? Aren't you being just as offensive, then?

This is his old habit, You just nips the evil in the bud:sniper:

the system is down because of the traffic.... too many people sending money on the web !! Mashallah...

please convince your family and everyone to donate something to save Pakistan..

on 5th of April:

Tabdeeli Volunteer Convention shall take place in Lahroe.

Back
Top Bottom