What's new

Become PTI volunteer in Election campaign !

it depends who you are. glass mirror theory !!

my friend just resigned his job in California and is coming to Pakistan, for what? to be part of this revolutionary movement !!

Any way leaving California only because of this dumb uncertain Volunteer work not a good idea and stupid move. They should look for building their career rather than be Flag man on road for failed TSUNAMI.

Any way leaving California only because of this dumb uncertain Volunteer work not a good idea and stupid move. They should look for building their career rather than be Flag man on road for failed TSUNAMI.

glass mirror theory !

Today it's proved by looking over this thread that anybody can screw Pakistanis on empty promises as did all. Grow up Pakistanis and don't listen paper voices. Wake up.

Today it's proved by looking over this thread that anybody can screw Pakistanis on empty promises as did all. Grow up Pakistanis and don't listen paper voices. Wake up.

Where's the alternative then:
- Musharraf and APML
- London HQ
- Sharif-dynasty
- Zardari-League

If we can give all those a chance then why not PTI ? At the very least they have a vision for Pakistan; something that others lack.

@AstanoshKhan @Rafael @LoveIcon @A.Rafay @Abu Zolfiqar @Armstrong @Arsalan @bc040400065 @Doctor09 @Don Jaguar @DRaisinHerald @farhan_9909 @graphican @Jazzbot @laiqs@mi @Mabs @Meengla @mr42O @Web Master @nuclearpak @Irfan Baloch @Last Hope @Pukhtoon @Safriz @Stealth @sur @Zakii @Zarvan @Areesh @AmericanPakistani @muse @Tayyab1796
@Aeronaut @ajpirzada @usama waqas @Emrald @Developereo @SHAMK9 @mafiya @Rusty @chauvunist @Fahad Khan 2 @Mirzay @Evil Flare @Ak-47A @Safriz @batmannow @AUz @Guvera @RazorMC @ @RayKalm @Awesome

Asalam o Alikum friends of pdf.

I live in Lahore as you may know (its in middle of the Lahore city)... I need suggestions regarding what should be our demands from PTI candidate for our constituency??.

I have two ideas...

>>>>> One is that We ask him to promise a govt owned technical college for the people of our constituency.

>>>>> Second is an establishment of a public limited company whose stake holders can only be people living in our constituency, hence the profit be used in welfare projects, so that a local cycle is established..

not going into explaining the whole feasibility stuff and technicalities involved in carrying out such demands(currently I dont have any statistics of our constituency that can help us better understand the needs to develop human resource), but my idea for sharing these ideas is to ask you guys to give some more valuable suggestions in this regard, that can be helpful in formulating our demand draft...

kindly consider the lower class as main beneficiary of our collective demands...

thanks

Walikum us salam, dear frnd you can ask for as many govt schools in ur area as u can, i mean if i look around i see the major issue is lack of basic education, we need to cater this on urgent basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI has started contacting Volunteers for training and material and giving them tasks...

I was thinking maybe this local comette system could be regularized some way to benefit people?

11277_437264913017220_1175326741_n.jpg

1. bring a local gov system, should be simple and effective.
2. for constituency specific. spend atleast 5% of Tarbela and Ghazi brotha's Royality on development project across Haripur.
3. Computerize all the land record and government organizations. That will create alot of jobs for our IT related people and help curb corruption

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

All the best to Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf in the upcoming General Elections 2013. I am hoping Imran Khan will win a few seats and we can better judge the party's performance on that.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

About 1 million Tabdeli razzaakkaar have been registered with the TRP.

even if half of them actually work, it would still mean 500 razzaakkaar per constituency !!

P.s. why razzakaarr is banned word? :what:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom