What's new

Beautiful, beautiful Bollywood.

Hmm..I usually never watch Bollywood movies, however, I saw a few very small scenes my older nephew showed me of this movie called "Om Shanti Om" or something.
The ONLY thing I could trace or sense from this movie was: Nudity, naked bellies, pretty Indian women seducing Indian men, Shahrukh khan being a loverboy again, another love story gone astray, drama, drama, American-hollywood style use of drama and humor.

I mean, he showed me a part of where the men and women were dancing, it was funny to see and it was pretty good the way they danced, was a scene when they were wearing all different clothing during the dance, first they were tennisplayers, and then they were something else and it went on and on.
That was pretty nice, however, it's just, I told my nephew I didn't want to watch anymore of that because the only feeling I got was: "Guy loves Woman" + "There's alot of belly shaking and seducement around here".

It's just not right for me, however, I can understand why alot of teenage girls or boys are so in love with these movies because it's so dramatical yet romantic.
But still, the movie scenes show that Bollywood is exactly like Hollywood, no boundaries, no limits, in everyway there is no limit.

It may have its good effects, but it certainly also has its bad effects, and I am one person who will most likely never watch a Bollywood movie because I find the way the people in the movie show their lust for eachother, simply too much and too wrong.

well earth is 75% water, but that doesnt mean an alien searching for intelligent life on earth will find it there.
Bollywood caters to masses tastes and as the tastes of masses vary, so is the genres offered by the Bollywood.
And yes you will find sensible movies here.
If you want to watch any good Bollywood movies , then I would suggest two movies- Jodha-Akbar starring Hrithik Roshan & Aishwarya Rai Bachhan and Tarre Zamin Par starring Darsheel & Aamir Khan(Mind you I am writing Darsheel's name first. He deserves it)

Jodha-Akbar is a great movie perfectly capturing the spirit of the times of Akbar. Undoubtedly the best historical by Bollywood. Hrithik Roshan really brings life to the character of Akbar.And not only political, or military but also the spiritual angle of the movie is awe inspiring.The soulful rendition of Khwaja Mere Khwaja and Manmohana leave a lasting impression on mind & soul.Watch the movie. I believe u will enjoy it.

Taree Zameen Par - it traces the struggles and triumph of a child suffering dyslexia. So far everyone who has seen this movie has cried.What more can I write in the praise of it.Try the movie once

Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai are my favorite actors in Bollywood. They are great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom