What's new

Be Ready To Face Fallout Of Kulbhushan Jadhav's Sentence: Pakistan Media to pak govt

neem456

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Be Ready To Face Fallout Of Kulbhushan Jadhav's Sentence: Pakistan Media

narendra-modi-nawaz-sharif_650x400_81491895235.jpg

After Pakistan sentenced Indian Kulbhushan Jadhav to death, India has warned of "consequences"

ISLAMABAD:
HIGHLIGHTS
  1. "Unprecedented," says Pak media on death sentence for Kulbhushan Jadhav
  2. Kulbhushan Jadhav was convicted of "espionage and sabotage activities"
  3. India says there is no evidence of Mr Jadhav's alleged espionage

The death sentence for Indian Kulbhushan Jadhav was today described as "unprecedented" by the Pakistani media. Yesterday, a Pakistan military court sentenced Mr Jadhav to death after he was convicted of "espionage and sabotage activities". India has condemned the verdict as "indefensible" with Home Minister Rajnath Singh pledging that the government will do "whatever it takes" to save Mr Jadhav, who is 46.

The sentence was confirmed by Pakistan's army chief, General Qamar Javed Bajwa. India says there is no evidence of Mr Jadhav's alleged espionage and has denounced the proceedings against him as "farcical."

kulbhushan-jadhav_650x400_51491818010.jpg

Kulbhushan Jadhav, the former Indian naval officer, was sentenced to death in Pakistan on Monday.

Pakistan's English-language newspaper "The Nation" said on its front page "Death to spy spikes tensions"; it quoted political and defence analyst Dr Hassan Askari as saying that the decision to execute Mr Jadhav would "further increase tension between the two countries."

"The military has given a severe punishment which is according to Pakistani law," Mr Askari said. "But we will have to see if Pakistan can sustain the political and diplomatic fallout."

'The Nation' is owned by Nawa-i-Qawt group, which is traditionally aligned to Pakistani establishment and is known for a strong anti-India stand.

The Express Tribune termed the decision as "unprecedented". It reported that the decision immediately sparked a bitter diplomatic spat between the two "hostile" neighbours.

The influential Dawn newspaper termed the decision as a "rare move". The paper said that the development comes at a time when tensions between Pakistan and India are already running high. It published a full column on what experts feel about the decision.

Some feel the reaction from India will be strong, others maintain there will be no dramatic shift in the relationship, it said.

Political analyst Air Marshal (retired) Shahzad Chaudhry said, "I do not think our ties with India would change as a result of this decision".

Hamid Mir, senior journalist at Geo News said, "First of all, Pakistan should make the evidence found against the spy public, share it with the country and also internationally."

(with inputs from PTI)

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/be-r...kulbhushan-jadhavs-sentence-pak-media-1679901

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy openings the can of worms , you ppl don't know how important the backchannel is.

Ooo. I'm just glad our media isn't a lapdog of the government like the indian media is. Higher quality, better journalism, superior in many ways. This may not be the right analysis by Express and DAWN, but it's way better than the extreme hindu fanatics that worship Modi on Zee News. Thumbs up to Pakistan for having freedom of press and speech.

Jadhav will never be hanged.
Pakistani administration, military and media will keep fighting and poking each other over the issue and jadhav will never be hanged and eventually will be exchanged to the pakistani spy caught in nepal.

Pak
Pakistani administration, military and media will keep fighting and poking each other over the issue and jadhav will never be hanged and eventually will be exchanged to the pakistani spy caught in nepal.
Pak Spy what was doing in nepal it is stupid lie from India

If India play didnapping game than whole bag will be vanished from Kashmir in minutes

hahahah india even cant provide justice to minorities and they are talking about to save yadev terrorist in pakistan hahahahah.. what is india doing in kashmir no one can deny the innocent killing of kashmiris...

listen india it doesn't matter what do you think.. if you have courage just do it whatever you wana do insteading of barking every where you cowards.

India should Attack Pakistan if Yadev ( the Terrorist ) is hanged .. or else India will be ashamed of itself , Indians can hang Adnan Sami :P he is ISI Agent ;)

no Pakistan will hang Yadhav kidnap Indian military personnel from Afghanistan just like India did and exchange it for the Col

I doubt he will be hanged either, but his chances of leaving Pakistan are just as me getting pregnant. But if I was him I would rather be hanged than life a life sentence in Pakistani jail as an Indian spy..only the imaginations gives me shivers

Last edited:
you can't be ready for what's going to come , you can just brace yourself. without the backchannel blood is going to flow in the borders .the only question is who is who can afford to bleed longer.

Back
Top Bottom