What's new

BDR to set up camps every 5 kilometer along the border

Leaon, you are right. It is mainly a sharp shooter rifle used for extending the shooting range of basic infantry fire. However, considering our geographic terrain, it is very much adoptable as a battalion sniper rifle. Soviet and Chineese did not find much need of a greater range sniper rifle. And it is very accurate upto 600yds.

good enough for us.

I second that.

Also it is comparatively cheaper as far as I know.So definitely a good package for us overall.

5 km is too much of a distance.. i would have wished BDR forces on every few 100 mtrs..!!! and i would have loved more BSF people in the same space..Atleast we can check this meance of illegal immigration to india.

5 km is too much of a distance.. i would have wished BDR forces on every few 100 mtrs..!!! and i would have loved more BSF people in the same space..Atleast we can check this meance of illegal immigration to india.

Who would have financed it then?I don't think Indian finance minister would approve that.:lol:

India has BOP per 3km.But may be its not possible for us financially,that's why per 5km.

Who would have financed it then?I don't think Indian finance minister would approve that.:lol:

India has BOP per 3km.But may be its not possible for us financially,that's why per 5km.

May be u r right. But surely i am worried abt the immigration and changing demography of NE. I think its only in our best intrests tat ur country is well off. And also sure mine too..!!

May be u r right. But surely i am worried abt the immigration and changing demography of NE. I think its only in our best intrests tat ur country is well off. And also sure mine too..!!

I would suggest you use an indian thread to discuss indian probelm. Do not derail the thread.

What is your fuss about NE demography, can you stop people from breeding because they are Muslims? On the contrary, we do not want your citizens coming to work anymore to our land. Already there are more than 500,000 of you are in BD to work. You should put more fences to stop Indians to enter BD. Recently you have spread your swine flu in BD, so stop it.

What is your fuss about NE demography, can you stop people from breeding because they are Muslims? On the contrary, we do not want your citizens coming to work anymore to our land. Already there are more than 500,000 of you are in BD to work. You should put more fences to stop Indians to enter BD. Recently you have spread your swine flu in BD, so stop it.

5 Lakh vs 20 Million.

5 Lakh vs 20 Million.

If you clamimed BD as part of india, you can say the whole BD population leave in india.

there are some migration, but india has a trend to blame everything
on its neighbor or upto the muslim.

If you clamimed BD as part of india, you can say the whole BD population leave in india.

there are some migration, but india has a trend to blame everything
on its neighbor or upto the muslim.

It's stats against your claim. You are hatred Muslim towards India and that is end of the story.

BD is not a part of India and should never allow it to be. It is full of hatred.

@Khabib
mate aren't the Bangladeshis blaming us as well?this thread speaks volumes.

@Khabib
mate aren't the Bangladeshis blaming us as well?this thread speaks volumes.

My friend yes we do. Being a small country next to a big almost a super power with a horrible track record( goa, Sikim, Hydarabad, Kashmir) and not whole lot of friendly attitude, you can not blame us- the smaller state. Ball is in the indian court.

Saying that, I have never blame indian people but always it govt. policy towards the neighbor.

It's stats against your claim. You are hatred Muslim towards India and that is end of the story.

BD is not a part of India and should never allow it to be. It is full of hatred.

I get you my friend. Taking goa, Kahsmir, Sikim was easy that why you took that. BD will cut throuh peices and pieces ...

My friend yes we do. Being a small country next to a big almost a super power with a horrible track record( goa, Sikim, Hydarabad, Kashmir) and not whole lot of friendly attitude, you can not blame us- the smaller state. Ball is in the indian court.

Saying that, I have never blame indian people but always it govt. policy towards the neighbor.

Goa - Will you allow colonies in your territory

Hyderabad - You want to break yourself into two parts. Hyderabad was almost between Central India and South India.

Kashmir - Pak Invaded, King Annexed, LOC Created. That is finish.

Sikkim - A bit of bad thing. But if not done, China would have eaten it.

Bangladesh - No one wants Bangladesh. Full of hatred and all that. Surely no way. It will put us back about 10 years.

Goa - Will you allow colonies in your territory

Hyderabad - You want to break yourself into two parts. Hyderabad was almost between Central India and South India.

Kashmir - Pak Invaded, King Annexed, LOC Created. That is finish.

Sikkim - A bit of bad thing. But if not done, China would have eaten it.

Bangladesh - No one wants Bangladesh. Full of hatred and all that. Surely no way. It will put us back about 10 years.

Ya, you are right. This hatred will multiply thousand time if india ever try that.

I do respect the reality now that india has Kashmir. But in all sense, it should be a part of Pakistan in 1947. But realty is different now. People of Kashmir, not perfectly happy but did not mind being uner India all this time until recently.

Back
Top Bottom