Al-zakir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
BDR reinforced its presence along the border and strengthened its vigilance

Monday April 27 2009 18:39:12 PM BDT

6434f2a4cdcd03a68f51f37c490f14ea._.jpg

Satkhira- Tension escalated along Toluigachha border in Sadar upazila Monday as Bangladesh and Indian border guards traded gunshots leaving a BDR jawan wounded.(UNB)

The injured BDR man, Nayek Subedar Shamim Reza, was admitted to Jessore Combined Military Hospital.

Havilder Nizamuddin of Toluigachha BDR outpost said, BSF troops from Amudia camp of Uttar 24 Pargana, India fired shots towards Bangladesh near pillar No 12 (main) at about 7:45am targeting a group of suspected smugglers, prompting BDR members to fire back.

They said the BSF troops fired 10-12 gunshots while the BDR members five.

BDR reinforced its presence along the border and strengthened its vigilance, as the number of their Indian counterparts was raised along the border following the gunfight.

So much for making friendly relation with fascist India.....:disagree:

http://newsfrombangladesh.net/view.php?hidRecord=260398

Last edited:
Havilder Nizamuddin of Toluigachha BDR outpost said, BSF troops from Amudia camp of Uttar 24 Pargana, India fired shots towards Bangladesh near pillar No 12 (main) at about 7:45am targeting a group of suspected smugglers, prompting BDR members to fire back.

So the question is, why were the BDR protecting the smugglers? really bangladesh must control the BDR, they are obviously out of control We hoped atleast after the pilkhana massacre the BDR will be controlled.

Fascist? protecting one's borders is fascist? what a loser.

Last edited:
BDR has become a feral milita. The smuggler/BDR nexus is all too real a threat for BSF ! If a militia organsiation can massacre its own army, then it really is not fit for anything !! They also present a very clear threat to Prime Minister Hasina as well as AL in Bangladesh !

BSF , Indian military and RA&W should via covert means or otherwise finish off the BDR so that they no longer remain a threat to the security and stability of Bangladesh and Indian border regions !

The smuggler/BDR nexus is all too real

+1 to you. I have mentioned this previously as well, before this mutiny of theirs but members said BDR is a disciplined force.

BSF has consistently stated that BDR is actively involved in smuggling and racketeering near the Indo-BD border.

So much for making friendly relation with fascist India.....

Sir, It does not mean that BSF should not defend it's border. They fired toward smugglers and BDR eneded up firing back. There is nothing more to it. BSF has evey right to fire at smuglers.

+1 to you. I have mentioned this previously as well, before this mutiny of theirs but members said BDR is a disciplined force.

BSF has consistently stated that BDR is actively involved in smuggling and racketeering near the Indo-BD border.

Malay, somehow i could not locate any neutral source for this nexus. Can u share the link, if any.

Malay, somehow i could not locate any neutral source for this nexus. Can u share the link, if any.

No neutral sources. All pro-Indian as you might deem it-regular articles in newspapers. But apart from that, i have talked with those involved near the Indo-BD border as well.

No neutral sources. All pro-Indian as you might deem it-regular articles in newspapers. But apart from that, i have talked with those involved near the Indo-BD border as well.

Difficult to debate with!! But then rogue elements exist in all org's!

Difficult to debate with!! But then rogue elements exist in all org's!

True that!
I would not be surprised about the same for BSF as well. Few being involved in smuggling. But for BDR it was considered that a majority of them were involved. This again comes from people on the Indian side, so a skewed view is definitely possible.

Back
Top Bottom