What's new

BD type 056 launched in Wuchang Shipyard

Ak-630M CIWS on Veer class will shoot down any missile coming its way.

CIWS can also be used to shoot down helos and ground attack aircraft.

If you refer back to the original post i had said that 056 is double the displacement with less firepower and a slightly better SAM system in terms of range.

Try invading Russia you would find out
go ahead with dreaming that the the junk we installed on auxillary ship can be compared to the one we used to protect AC

Ak-630M-2 Duet has highest fire rate in all CIWS systems :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
China can produce domestic Ak630M CIWS, ever bought tech from Russian. I only say Ak630M is the worst accurity CIWS. Only few PLAN warships used it, Ak630M is a old CIWS for Chinese.

093113itt0z6wjw6tjijia.jpg

20130114101256264_3847458.jpg

I don't mean to start a vs troll fest but something that came to my attention is that the Indian Veer Class corvette which is half the displacement as the type 056 packs more firepower.

type 056 only has 3-4km more SAM range which is pointless as it is point defence in both case.

Veer class can launch upto 16 Kh-35.

Type 056 restricted to 4 C-802/YJ-83.

Also BD type 056 dosent have ASW torpedo tubes unlike 056A. So Veer class and BD Type 056 are both zero in ASW.

Main point is that its half the size and more firepower.

Veer class can also deploy P-15 and P-270 of Karachi fame.

Veer class has 2 AK-630M-2 Duet CIWS which are more than capable of taking down any incoming missile/cruise missile.

Type056 does not have torpedo tube. Type 056A has torpedo tube.

CIWS are meant for incoming missiles. Not SAM/MANPAD.

Size is a disadvantage when it come to corvettes in hit and run missions. Small deadly and packs a punch.
Deploy what exactly?

Depends on the CIWS. Against supersonic CIWS can also act.

Not aware of which sonar exactly but it has BEL Lynx fire control radar, Kolonka radar.

Not really CIWS is effective against supersonic missile.

The FL3000 has a 6km range against supersonic missiles.

Gives it a quarter of a second to intercept. Good luck with that.

Ak-630M CIWS on Veer class will shoot down any missile coming its way.

CIWS can also be used to shoot down helos and ground attack aircraft.

If you refer back to the original post i had said that 056 is double the displacement with less firepower and a slightly better SAM system in terms of range.

Try invading Russia you would find out

Defence forums are not your place of interest dude!

Try the Members Club section.

1. you only considering kh35 ? , it has range of 130km, YJ-83 (it is not c802, it is C803) range is 300 km
2. who said bd type056 does not have ASW torpedo ?
your veer class does not have dedicated sam system, depends on MANPAD

9 km enough to hit helicopter+ it can also hit incoming missile unlike your MANPAD

**** your veer class also does not have helipad for ASW Helo
Dedicated SAM, which one, bro HQ-10 doesnt come up with category of SAM, thats CIWS.

Dedicated SAM, which one, bro HQ-10 doesnt come up with category of SAM, thats CIWS.
It's a fine ship for BD navy, cost-effective and versatile.

China can produce domestic Ak630M CIWS, ever bought tech from Russian. I only say Ak630M is the worst accurity CIWS. Only few PLAN warships used it, Ak630M is a old CIWS for Chinese.

View attachment 160254
View attachment 160255
Stealthy featured Ak630?

@BDforever , what is the price of the F111 per unit?

Whoooo Finally the ship has been launched. Have been hearing news about getting type 056 for a long time. Its good to see it in pictures.

Back
Top Bottom