What's new

BD to Get New Military Hardwares from China

Y not BD makes deals with Pakistan.............
Y BD is so stiff now against Pakistan.......

It is not the govt that makes a major decision alone. It needs people's support. It is almost impossible for an AL govt to go out of its way and kiss the cheek of Pakistan.

But, it is easier for ANY Pakistani govt to extend hands towards BD when this AL is in power. It is only because people of this generation from both sides still know each other.

But, Pakistan has to apologize officially for the misdeeds its army did towards the unarmed civilians of BD.

Bangladesh don't need any weapons or Army as it don't have any enemy.

The money should be invested for development and benefit of poor people.

But radicals and people who hate Bangla people want it to be extremist and derail its growth.

Also, china is dumping its cheap junk and benefiting economically.

Brother you need to seek some real professional help. Do not go to off the counter "will help you now" kind of place. Follow my advice and you will be back to curse at me on another day.

By the time we will be having PAK FA and FGFA.:taz::taz:. Will send u some rosugulla. :yahoo::yahoo:

Please make sure they are from BD origin, or at least made by BD origin folks, the Indian made Rosugallahs are horrible, they don't have the texture anywhere near to be respectfully called a "rosugulllah."

Y not BD makes deals with Pakistan.............
Y BD is so stiff now against Pakistan.......

Tnx

It is not the govt that makes a major decision alone. It needs people's support. It is almost impossible for an AL govt to go out of its way and kiss the cheek of Pakistan.

P1: AL did several very controversial deals with India and did not consider and care about people's opinion, and even AL did not listen to people's objection. But, lol, now you are talking about people's support to make any deal with Pakistan?!!

I'm sure BD people have not any objection in case AL will make any deal with PK. BD people will not bother to see any deal with PK as they bothered by AL-Indian deals unless hell-stooge-AL will not bother itself and will not spread propaganda against PK. So do not say it is almost impossible for AL to go out to deal with Pakistan, because BD people do not have as bad feeling for PK as for India.

But, it is easier for ANY Pakistani govt to extend hands towards BD when this AL is in power. It is only because people of this generation from both sides still know each other.

Hm, PK can offer us at first for making deals but problem is hell-stooge-AL, who is responsible for spreading hatred to PK.

But, Pakistan has to apologize officially for the misdeeds its army did towards the unarmed civilians of BD.

Well, I agree PK-army committed some crimes, but also it's true that there was conspiracies from BD side along with evil-intended India in 71. And since it was an war situation fueled by Hindus and India so killing BD people was a part of war where PK army did some crimes but , another important point is though PK army killed innocent BD people, but they killed from their hatred fueled by Hindus and evil India.

Now, well, I agree PK's past generation may did bad with BD but what about present PK generation who wants friendship with BD and who has no issue with us about 71? Does it mandatory for present Pk generation to apologize to BD from whom BD may get more economical and technical supports? Since already PK apologized to BD so do not know what AL is looking for again? May be AL wants bad relation always and false issues to get support from biased people.

Last edited:
Please make sure they are from BD origin, or at least made by BD origin folks, the Indian made Rosugallahs are horrible, they don't have the texture anywhere near to be respectfully called a "rosugulllah."

Very insightfull man very insightfull... :tup:

Kolkataia making roshgulla with Gur now a days..... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, I agree PK-army committed some crimes, but also it's true that there was conspiracies from BD side along with evil-intended India in 71. And since it was an war situation fueled by Hindus and India so killing BD people was a part of war where PK army did some crimes but , another important point is though PK army killed innocent BD people, but they killed from their hatred fueled by Hindus and evil India.

No excuse for a genocide...

How poor, pathetic and peculiar India is. They have shortage of sugar with only 102 crore mouths to feed! So, it will be no wonder if many Indians convert themselves to Maobadi. But, Indians here regularly claim that they have already become a part of europe.

How poor, pathetic and peculiar India is. They have shortage of sugar with only 102 crore mouths to feed! So, it will be no wonder if many Indians convert themselves to Maobadi. But, Indians here regularly claim that they have already become a part of europe.

You have something bad to say abt india regarding each and everything in this world even if it means writing total nonsense.dont you???looks like you are in anti india mode 24/7.

You have something bad to say abt india regarding each and everything in this world even if it means writing total nonsense.dont you???looks like you are in anti india mode 24/7.

It is only because many of Indian posters send too many trash against my country, Bangladesh, without ever thinking how it hurts us. I am just trying to reciprocate a little. Nevertheless, I am not telling lies. Because, I have seen India.

You do not have social justice. You guys hate and disgrace your own people in the name of your religion. As a human being I have every right to speak against the ills of any human society including my own.

His inferiority gets better of him. Let him feel better once in a while.

It is only because many of Indian posters send too many trash against my country, Bangladesh, without ever thinking how it hurts us. I am just trying to reciprocate a little. Nevertheless, I am not telling lies. Because, I have seen India.

You do not have social justice. You guys hate and disgrace your own people in the name of your religion. As a human being I have every right to speak against the ills of any human society including my own.

no point arguing with you.if writing anti india comments makes you feel better then i cannot do anything.

will be visiting Bangladesh soon..have heard a lot about bengali roshgulla..my grandfather keeps talking a lot about it...

now that i have tested West-bengal's ..its time for Bangladeshi ones ..

Do not want to start a war of rasogollas, but it's KC Das who invented rasogolla and there's only a few shops in Kolkata where it's available with it's true texture and test. Also most of other famous sweets like ladycany etc invented in West Bengal only, Bangladeshis don't have much test for sweets, there expertise lies on 'jhal' part of Bengali cuisines, I know having a background that traces back to the present Bangladesh area of pre-petitioned India.

No excuse for a genocide...

hmm, I'm Bangladeshi, so if any one ask me for my opinion about PK's apology then I'll say that:

"I want well relation with PK at first and then the time will say either any other official apologizing is needed or not, cos I think if once we (BD and PK) can make strong relationship and trust then BD will not ask for it again. And only then BD people will understand that how good or bad PK people is towards BD and also BD people will understand that though PK army killed BD people but they are not as bad as we perceive."

And if sill AL asks for apology then I'll say that:

"Cry alone, die alone, but they don't need to apology again, at least in AL-regime , lol."

We know the evil-AL's intention, that is to get public support and sentiment by past 71 and PK issues since they have nothing else well to do.

General Pervez Musharraf as a President and Chief of Pakistan Army appologized to Bangladesh(OH, and he did mention Mistakes happened on both sides so that is good!) is that not official .If there is anything else you're expecting then it ain't happening.Quite frankly i don't we should care about Relations with Bangladesh because it may be under water in couple of decades.So what's the point of investing in diplomacy to improve relations with former traitor?

Back
Top Bottom