What's new

BD-PAK relations in Hasina's Regime

Well, there was no crime in Bangladesh committed by Pakistan. That's only RAW Propaganda, we can have good relations to BD but I think they aren't neccessary and we don't have to do joint projects or even exercises with them. Bengalis often start whining when they talk about '71 and the so called "crime", but they should also keep in mind the other crimes done by them and others.

No one will be brought to justice! We made much for BD and they sold their honour to RAW, now they have to meet their problems and we shouldn't help them...
I cannot Help but Object to what you are saying, There were crimes, and maybe there were exaggerations! But dont simply shrug the issue off! I am sure there must be some killings against Innocent West Pakistanis also. It should also be investigated. But dont Deny History and blame it on RAW alone.

Despite everything you people already said,BD-PAK relation is always warm.From economic point of view,there are demand for Pakistani goods in BD.In the military perspective,BD has been buying lot of arms from Pakistan and recently they have joined to upgrade BD T-59 tanks to Al-Zarrar.Also building warships together.

About war crime,there were atrocities on both sides.The figure of 3million BD people death is an exaggeration.The actual may be 300000-400000.
The on going demand is to bring Bangladeshi collaborators to justice.We can't do anything about Pakistanis but UN can.UN promised to help to bring those 195 army officers responcible to justice.But we all know how that Serbian general still evading trial killing thousands of Muslims in Bosnia.

Now about the trial....I have some doubt as there are war criminals i.e. Razakars in AL too.That's why they did not do anything against war criminals when they were in power in 1996-2001.Its all politics by our "great" politicians.

hmmm from what I am gathering here is that the thorn in our relations though a big one a VERY big one is the independence war.well look at UK and the US.I guess ours is similar to that.

Lets look at more recent events.East Timore wants good relation with Indonesia even though there are allegations of mass mureder and rape against Indonesian Army in East Timore.Correct me if I am wrong on the Info.

France and Britain,

Indian Sub continent and Britain

these are other good examples.

Those who wants justice of war criminals,don't really expect Pakistan army members to be tried.But they want those BD collaborators to be tried and Punished.This is my personal observation.

Well, there was no crime in Bangladesh committed by Pakistan. That's only RAW Propaganda, we can have good relations to BD but I think they aren't neccessary and we don't have to do joint projects or even exercises with them. Bengalis often start whining when they talk about '71 and the so called "crime", but they should also keep in mind the other crimes done by them and others.

No one will be brought to justice! We made much for BD and they sold their honour to RAW, now they have to meet their problems and we shouldn't help them...

well, how about if i show you some pictures...mothers and sisters raped by the Pakistani army, infants killed brutally by the Pakistani army, the Holy Qur-an burnt by the Pakistani Army(10 thousands)...I can show you thousands of pictures like that...
many of you guys think Mukti Bahini was a terrorist organization formed before the "Operation Search Light"(launched on 26th march, 1971)...my father was a freedom fighter, and he told me many things about the brutal days in '71...many dead bodies were lying beside the streets...media reported many rivers got red with the diffusion of blood...after the genocide, your army would throw off the bodies into river...do you have any idea how many thousands of people your army killed during the night of "Operation Search Light"...?? any idea?? no...nearly 10 thousand people reported to be killed...
People do not protest for their rights unless their patience gets exceeded...

I do not hate Pakistan, we want to improve our relation with you guys... I think thats what peace-loving people would want...:)

,don't really expect Pakistan army members to be tried.But they want those BD collaborators to be tried and Punished.This is my personal observation.
Not really... They will be tried... Count on my word.. It will take some time to frame the modalities, and find the best possible option to bring them to justice. If they cant be brought before the court.. they can be tried in absentia and with the independent international juries..
The whole PK sentiment will go aways as soon as the people of Pakistan will know the real facts..

Last edited:
No one will be trialed and if any one would be then people on both sides responsible of killing innocents will be trialed and not just Pakistan. By the way for those of you keeping high hopes regarding UN, please there is nothing UN can do about it. UN is in no position to pressurize Pakistan specially after we have seen how much credibility does the UN really has when it comes down to Israel and Palestine. BD wants to continue harp over the past since it is very clear after the new government of Hasina in place, the hatred seems to put in place again, you people are more then welcome to continue do so, nothing will change.

You can not bring back the past. There is too much fiction in events narrated by the cunning Indians. Still Indians are left with rubbing empty hands.

It is time for Bangladeshis to recognize their real enemy so no matter if its Hasina or Khalida they should work think of future and alliances that will help them in best suitable way without making them slaves of any power.
After witnessing many false accusation of fomenting terrorism by India, now Bangladesh should be more cautious about Indian pressure tactics to make BD another Bhutan.
Whatever the nature of BD-Pak relations during earlier tenure of Hasina but this time Hasina should think about future of Bangladesh instead of her vote bank but then we can’t say anything about politicians they prefer their rule over wellbeing of the nation.
This time too Hasina’s party has been accused of exploiting sentiments of common Bangladeshis over 71 war.

well, how about if i show you some pictures...mothers and sisters raped by the Pakistani army, infants killed brutally by the Pakistani army, the Holy Qur-an burnt by the Pakistani Army(10 thousands)...I can show you thousands of pictures like that...
many of you guys think Mukti Bahini was a terrorist organization formed before the "Operation Search Light"(launched on 26th march, 1971)...my father was a freedom fighter, and he told me many things about the brutal days in '71...many dead bodies were lying beside the streets...media reported many rivers got red with the diffusion of blood...after the genocide, your army would throw off the bodies into river...do you have any idea how many thousands of people your army killed during the night of "Operation Search Light"...?? any idea?? no...nearly 10 thousand people reported to be killed...
People do not protest for their rights unless their patience gets exceeded...

I do not hate Pakistan, we want to improve our relation with you guys... I think thats what peace-loving people would want...:)

He might be a freedom fighter in your eyes, a terrorist in ours, does it really matter. Its like they say a freedom fighter for one maybe a terrorist for another. And by the way isnt it obvious that because he was fighting against the state, it was understood for him to come up with stories like these to justify the treason that he and his ilks committed against the state.

But like i said before we need to move on, keeping looking at the past will bring no good and neither will this mudslinging contest.

You can not bring back the past. There is too much fiction in events narrated by the cunning Indians. Still Indians are left with rubbing empty hands.

It is time for Bangladeshis to recognize their real enemy so no matter if its Hasina or Khalida they should work think of future and alliances that will help them in best suitable way without making them slaves of any power.
After witnessing many false accusation of fomenting terrorism by India, now Bangladesh should be more cautious about Indian pressure tactics to make BD another Bhutan.
Whatever the nature of BD-Pak relations during earlier tenure of Hasina but this time Hasina should think about future of Bangladesh instead of her vote bank but then we can’t say anything about politicians they prefer their rule over wellbeing of the nation.
This time too Hasina’s party has been accused of exploiting sentiments of common Bangladeshis over 71 war.

Bangladesh has no REAL enemy. Some people are just trying to show the enemy ghosts. I am sure Bangladeshis know what is in their interest and they will take right decision. I have more faith in collective wisdom than the individual wisdom.

RK

bangladesh has No Threat or Enemy which is going to conquer them, If some people say it has, then they are as real as the Lochness Monster or the Yeti!!!!!!

You people are forgetting terrorists,they are our main enemy.

Myanmar can be unpredictable,because of its military junta.

This time she played the game straight... No cat and mouse..
She said she will start war crime trial..
she said she will give transit to india ..
she said she will open up the Ports for India..

Nobody even the opposition (BNP/Jamaat) did oppose to those manifesto and could not use them as labeling her as Pro Indian which means the sentiment of BD already changed..
People also gave her the mandate...

she said she will give transit to india ..
she said she will open up the Ports for India..

If she does this how does she intend to protect our sovereignty and independence? She promised to protect these things in her manifesto and during the election campaign. I see a glaring contradiction here.

Back
Top Bottom