What's new

BD Army Commando 'mock-war' game - England cricket series

Lets forget who was in power. When a illiterate moron cannot differentiate between a "mock war game" (which is a training) with actual assault and rescue mission, you just leave them to rot their misery. Must also wonder who completed their asylum application to Murica.

I am still waiting to hear back how Daily Mail from UK and Pakistan's domain of Tribune.com circulates and promotes AL propaganda. :lol:
These are some really shameless illiterate morons. Everything is evil propaganda in their book, whenever they open their mouth, they utters the same shit like a pervert obsessed with excessive mustarbation. :disagree: :lol:

Last edited:
I doubt pakistan is in a position to ask too much questions about our preparations for securing the matches considering the history of how the sri lankans were secured in pakistan.

Well said!

nice.. when did it held..?

8th of October I rekon.

@warrantofficer But during a real assault,they would wear these helmets!
53390205.jpg

Well said!

8th of October I rekon.

@warrantofficer But during a real assault,they would wear these helmets!
View attachment 342471
Agreed but the balistic helmets are still not the standard issue for the infantry. These are used in a limited purpose like special operations.Still the bulk of the army use the old helmet. You have seen the new sotej bengal with balistic helmet mounted night vision and a gps on their wrist. That was a great improvement. The war is a dirty game. Bd army has no special warfare prepartion for chemical, biological warfare. They should be trained with gas mask too. Long way to go my friend. I am glad we are slowly progressing.

Agreed but the balistic helmets are still not the standard issue for the infantry. These are used in a limited purpose like special operations.Still the bulk of the army use the old helmet. You have seen the new sotej bengal with balistic helmet mounted night vision and a gps on their wrist. That was a great improvement. The war is a dirty game. Bd army has no special warfare prepartion for chemical, biological warfare. They should be trained with gas mask too. Long way to go my friend. I am glad we are slowly progressing.

Bangladesh does not need to heavily militiarize...It can't never stand a chance against India,while Myanmar is a child's play to defeat....And besides,these things are way too much high considering our GDP per captia.

Bangladesh does not need to heavily militiarize...It can't never stand a chance against India,while Myanmar is a child's play to defeat....And besides,these things are way too much high considering our GDP per captia.

You are talking to a class A moron who thinks BD Ansar force can invade orissa and bihar.

Another one in eternal butthurt because of 1971 reality.

I have these helmet for last 25 years. There is no basic changes ever made. Army need new kevlar helmet. I don't know who's nonsense idea was to fix those miner light on helmet. ..hanging mp5 on back while posing with ak56 make no sense. In a close quarter battle 7.62 heavy rounds are not useful but some light submachine gun like uzi or mp5 glock Emma Ronnie or kris vector weapon systems are better with fast movement light and accurate bullet hit. Army is doing show up.if there is any attack comes by unfortunately then the result will be like holey artisan. Everyone is dead. Israeli tactics are standard here.

The police swat are even well equipped than so called commandos. They are with m16a4 balistic helmet bulletproof vest

The Ak-47 has folding stock kit, which can be closed, the Ak-47 suits very well in urban and close qaurter battel. Hanging a MP-5K shows that this Soldier, knows how important time and firepoewer is ! When The AK is fired he can change very fast to the MP-5 thats it !

Whether BD can stand against India or not will depends on determination on part of BD.This mentality which is prevalent among many of us,that BD should not put importance on defence as it can't defeat India is the main cause why BD can't stand against India.Imagine Israeli in 1948 saying,we are a tiny country against the Arab world, we should not even dare to respond the Arab attacking us as it futile when your adversary is one hundred times larger than you.Or the Vietcong guerrilla against the US army.We don't need to see farther than south Asia.If Pakistani were saying,India is seven times larger than us,we have no chance against India so why spend on military? then where it's defence would stand today? Bangladesh may not be able to defeate India in all out war,but effective deterrence is not all about defeating the enemy but denying the enemy the chance to win or at least making the cost of winning too high for enemy to bear.Pakistan is only spending 3 percent of their GDP in military and giving the Indian befitting response.Their economy is not too large then ours and Bangladesh and Pakistan have around same size national budget.Tiny Singapore is maintaining best armed forces in the South East asia better than their much much larger neighbor Indonesia, malaysia.They are not depending upon the goodwill of Indonesia or Malaysia for defence.It is true that Singapore has developed economy, but high military expenditure didn't dent their economic growth. A lot of developing countries spending 3-4 percent of GDP in military and doing perfectly fine with economy.Due to geo-political reality in this part of the world, BD need a strong armed forces.Sooner we realize this the better for us as a nation.Otherwise we will be traded like cattle among the powerplayer in this region.But above all we need to shed this defeatist mentality for good.

Last edited:
Whether BD can stand against India or not will depends on determination on part of BD.This mentality which is prevalent among many of us,that BD should not put importance on defence as it can't defeat India is the main cause why BD can't stand against India.Imagine Israeli in 1948 saying,we are a tiny country against the Arab world, we should not even dare to respond the Arab attacking us as it futile when your adversary is one hundred times larger than you.Or the Vietcong guerrilla against the US army.We don't need to see farther than south Asia.If Pakistani were saying,India is seven times larger than us,we have no chance against India so why spend on military? then where it's defence would stand today? Bangladesh may not be able to defeate India in all out war,but effective deterrence is not all about defeating the enemy but denying the enemy the chance to win or at least making the cost of winning too high for enemy to bear.Pakistan is only spending 3 percent of their GDP in military and giving the Indian befitting response.Their economy is not too large then ours and Bangladesh and Pakistan have around same size national budget.Tiny Singapore is maintaining best armed forces in the South East asia better than their much much larger neighbor Indonesia, malaysia.They are not depending upon the goodwill of Indonesia or Malaysia for defence.It is true that Singapore has developed economy, but high military expenditure didn't dent their economic growth. A lot of developing countries spending 3-4 percent of GDP in military and doing perfectly fine with economy.Due to geo-political reality in this part of the world, BD need a strong armed forces.Sooner we realize this the better for us as a nation.Otherwise we will be traded like cattle among the powerplayer in this region.But above all we need to shed this defeatist mentality for good.

I meant spending too much on military than economy like Myanmar-what @warrantofficer wants..

OH,NO,MYANMAR IS THE STRONGEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!
images.jpg

Burma-army-soldiers.jpg
171br.jpg

LOOK HOW STRONG THEY ARE,SO MUSCULAR AND STRONG AND HEAVILY EQUIPPED AND ARMED <3

14500575_1138736299545236_158664388304238717_o.jpg
unnamed (4).jpg
216.jpg
1077754_601010783272860_1543405349_o.jpg
13524381_1031100333664204_885730020296535585_n.jpg

LOOK AT HOW NOOB BANGLADESH ARMY IS! WITH NO PROPER EQUIPMENT,WEAPONS OR TRAINING,THE WORST ARMY IN THE WORLD!

I meant spending too much on military than economy like Myanmar-what @warrantofficer wants..

View attachment 342628
View attachment 342639 View attachment 342640
LOOK HOW STRONG THEY ARE,SO MUSCULAR AND STRONG AND HEAVILY EQUIPPED AND ARMED <3

View attachment 342629 View attachment 342633 View attachment 342634 View attachment 342636 View attachment 342637
LOOK AT HOW NOOB BANGLADESH ARMY IS! WITH NO PROPER EQUIPMENT,WEAPONS OR TRAINING,THE WORST ARMY IN THE WORLD!
:D LOL Ask urself again what u claim ' Myanmar is a child's play to defeat....'...!! Are u sure..? :pleasantry::pleasantry:
this is worst photos of Myanmar army that u can find..? :D this photo is around 2000s.. then u can google photos of 1990s and post here..!! :D

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Now happy..? :D

171br-jpg.342640

How old is this guy? what is the age limit for burmese army bro? @Aung Zaya

Hard work for sure.

@Aung Zaya Most of those are SF,and some photos are of BGF,but I'd love to see Myanmarnese standard soldier...

And BTW,I doubt that some of the pictures are of Myanmar Army...
Screenshot_2016-10-11-20-16-21.png

@Aung Zaya Most of those are SF,and some photos are of BGF,but I'd love to see Myanmarnese standard soldier...

And BTW,I doubt that some of the pictures are of Myanmar Army...
View attachment 342705
Lol what do u expect..? do u want to say troops holding MA3 mk3 are
Argentina infantry..!? :D
Want some more..!?
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Army already change into olive green to digital camp..
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Myanmar is a capable threat. .The vietcongs also were flipflops .Those arrogants who underestimate enemy surely lose in war.The history has the record. Bd army need much teeth.You have to win by two ways quality like Israel or by quantities like china.Bd has none of them.I am glad you are not in the defence. If you were in command and the result will be 100 %casualties of your troops. Posting few special force pics doesn't represent the bulk of bd army.

View attachment 342628
View attachment 342639 View attachment 342640

View attachment 342629 View attachment 342633 View attachment 342634 View attachment 342636 View attachment 342637

Burmese forces has no age limit. They use children too
171br-jpg.342640

How old is this guy? what is the age limit for burmese army bro? @Aung Zaya

Hard work for sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom