What's new

BD Army Commando 'mock-war' game - England cricket series

What's your popular sport? It was football for us way back, now cricket. Although football's appeal will not be dead, especially during rains :D And ofc badminton during winter :p:
obviously..!! it's football.. :D
and Golf , lethwei ( burmese kick boxing) , Tennis , Chin Lone , Wushu etc..

I have these helmet for last 25 years. There is no basic changes ever made. Army need new kevlar helmet. I don't know who's nonsense idea was to fix those miner light on helmet. ..hanging mp5 on back while posing with ak56 make no sense. In a close quarter battle 7.62 heavy rounds are not useful but some light submachine gun like uzi or mp5 glock Emma Ronnie or kris vector weapon systems are better with fast movement light and accurate bullet hit. Army is doing show up.if there is any attack comes by unfortunately then the result will be like holey artisan. Everyone is dead. Israeli tactics are standard here.
But but but.. no proper helmet. Must be Rawami conspiracy to get Commandoes shot in head. :lol:

Was held couple of days back, following the upcoming of the England cricket series.

Just curious though, you guys understand/follow cricket?

The police swat are even well equipped than so called commandos. They are with m16a4 balistic helmet bulletproof vest

Bangladesh Army's Special Forces & Bangladesh Police's elite unit SWAT were seen a high value hostage rescue demonstration at SBNS, Mirpur yesterday.

PicsArt_10-07-10.40.09.jpg

I have these helmet for last 25 years. There is no basic changes ever made. Army need new kevlar helmet. I don't know who's nonsense idea was to fix those miner light on helmet. ..hanging mp5 on back while posing with ak56 make no sense. In a close quarter battle 7.62 heavy rounds are not useful but some light submachine gun like uzi or mp5 glock Emma Ronnie or kris vector weapon systems are better with fast movement light and accurate bullet hit. Army is doing show up.if there is any attack comes by unfortunately then the result will be like holey artisan. Everyone is dead. Israeli tactics are standard here.

The police swat are even well equipped than so called commandos. They are with m16a4 balistic helmet bulletproof vest
with these aks and with so many high profile people around i don't think they will hit anything other than friendlies,it is a fking 7.62 round for heaven sake,as JC demonstrated in one of his documentaries (starts @1:32)
The helmet was a standard issue in Pak army as well till 2007 when pak realized that it was shit and too heavy in a modern war and replaced with new gen modular polymer helmets,which is light weight+more ballistic protection,india tho still uses similar ww2 helmets.
If i was to decide equipment for bd commandos i would have chosen better helmets over cool looking eyewear,bd commandos i don't doubt are well trained but not well equipped(and dressed).Just a humble opinion,don't cock your guns right away.
Some cheaper equipment which can make a whole lot a difference.
A better digital camouflage pattern wala uniform,use of carbine/bullpup instead of a battle rifle,polymer helmet,lvl 3 kevlar jackets,newer grippy DMS.
m4 carbine or even ak47u type can be purchased for pretty low price
Kris vector and uzi are pretty much useless.
Mp5 or mp7 are better.

The headlights point down when off. To on it point forward. So your mockery is debunked.

with these aks and with so many high profile people around i don't think they will hit anything other than friendlies,it is a fking 7.62 round for heaven sake,as JC demonstrated in one of his documentaries (starts @1:32)
The helmet was a standard issue in Pak army as well till 2007 when pak realized that it was shit and too heavy in a modern war and replaced with new gen modular polymer helmets,which is light weight+more ballistic protection,india tho still uses similar ww2 helmets.
If i was to decide equipment for bd commandos i would have chosen better helmets over cool looking eyewear,bd commandos i don't doubt are well trained but not well equipped(and dressed).Just a humble opinion,don't cock your guns right away.
A better digital camouflage pattern wala uniform,use of carbine/bullpup instead of a battle rifle,polymer helmet,lvl 3 kevlar jackets,newer grippy DMS.
Mp5 or mp7 are better.
Actually polymers like Bakelite though effective... is not really going to protect someone's head if the round is a high velocity round. What I am trying to say is... helmets are basically useless. It's more of a lucky protection than absolute protection

The headlights point down when off. To on it point forward. So your mockery is debunked.

Actually polymers like Bakelite though effective... is not really going to protect someone's head if the round is a high velocity round. What I am trying to say is... helmets are basically useless. It's more of a lucky protection than absolute protection
Helmets are the pure essences of the a soldiers gear without these the soldier is at risk to flying lethal rocks after rpg kinda hit,splinters,ricochets and even bullets.
this vid might clear your doubt

Ouch, bd_4_ever awami dalali got another stamp.

Never saw them wearing balaclava before...its kinda sad...they have to wear them not to be targeted by groups...they never had to do it before.

Those helmets are just for training sessions like this one. In a real scenario they will use a balistic helmet.

Mp5 or mp7 are better.
These helmets are just for training sessions. They use mp5 for CQB operations. You can see few of them carrying both ak47 and mp5.
AK 'S are due to be replaced though.

Ouch, bd_4_ever awami dalali got another stamp.
And BNP-Jamat dalals forgot they were in power for 5 years too, no kevelr vest or balistic helmet for the forces though. You are just a shameless person.

Never saw them wearing balaclava before...its kinda sad...they have to wear them not to be targeted by groups...they never had to do it before.
Good decision. Not wearing a balaclava was a mistake from the start.

Last edited:
Helmets are the pure essences of the a soldiers gear without these the soldier is at risk to flying lethal rocks after rpg kinda hit,splinters,ricochets and even bullets.
this vid might clear your doubt
Nah I get ya. I meant protection against bullets...

And BNP-Jamat dalals forgot they were in power for 5 years too, no kevelr vest or balistic helmet for the forces though. You are just a shameless person.

Lets forget who was in power. When an illiterate moron cannot differentiate between a "mock war game" (which is a training) with actual assault and rescue mission, you just leave them to rot in their misery. Must also wonder who completed their asylum application to Murica.

I am still waiting to hear back how Daily Mail from UK and Pakistan's domain of Tribune.com circulates and promotes AL propaganda. :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom