What's new

BD air force has bought LY-80E, pre-shipment has already been carried by the officers

It is because of illegal BD polevaulters like you ,our North Indians are suffering especially our Bengali brothers.

Keep that BS to yourselves.Did you see any North South problem from Indians in this PDF?
I knew that would be the lastnumber you can take to justify your BS talks.So take it from here.We are Indians and you should see the advancement of South India for our other Indians.
It is because of the pole vaulters like you.Our WB brothers is suffering here in Kerala.Lots of BD illegal lungipolevaulters are here.And we Keralites cant identify our Indian brothers and illegal lungi BD polevaulters.

You arent real real indian to start with. NE South india was never part of india still no contribution to rulling sector. Make money as much as you want.

You arent real real indian to start with. NE South india was never part of india still no contribution to rulling sector. Make money as much as you want.

Ha ha I amthe real Indian.Quite real than the illegal bongs from eastern neighbours .
We Indians have real illegal immigrationproblem from that border.And we keralites cant differentiate our Bengal brothers and illegal lungi that came here for money.
About ruiling class.Go and check SI contribution in ISRO and otherinstitutions.Go and check the General that proposed CSD.
Now stay on topic.

Sorry I know the problems with illegal lungi polevaulters from BD in my state.That is why I said that.

Haha China would think twice before going for such an action.Due to our former UPA India didnt excersise its strength early.But that doesnt show our weakness.
Now our new NDA can do that.China can play dilly dally in here.But we know how to clip them down.Chinese can itch their small SCS neighbours.But that bullying wouldnt work withIndia.
We dont have any interest in harming you.But dont try to test our patience.Know your limits as a small nation in between India and Bayof Bengal.

Good to know that you believe the Indian Gov' will uphold an peaceful military doctrine. That's why you should be fret about Chinese' involvements in aiding the self-defense of our traditional allies in the SEA sector. After all, our presence is just enough to deter you from marching into BD and Pak while dancing to Golimar.

Good to know that you believe the Indian Gov' will uphold an peaceful military doctrine. That's why you should be fret about Chinese' involvements in aiding the self-defense of our traditional allies in the SEA sector. After all, our presence is just enough to deter you from marching into BD and Pak while dancing to Golimar.

Go and take these cheap shots against small SCS nations.Dont try to itch us.

Go and take these cheap shots against small SCS nations.Dont try to itch us.

Adding on to the points of why Bangladesh is better than India. Bangladesh has a lower unemployment rate. Bangladesh has higher current account balance. Now Indians shut up and start oiling your own machines. Don't even poke your nose to Bangladeshi affairs -.-

Adding on to the points of why Bangladesh is better than India. Bangladesh has a lower unemployment rate. Bangladesh has higher current account balance. Now Indians shut up and start oiling your own machines. Don't even poke your nose to Bangladeshi affairs -.-

Only two points? And anyway what does this have t do with 'BD air force buying LY-80E' ?

Back
Top Bottom