What's new

''Bayghayrat'' Bharti on full steam

Mera bs chalay tuo is qisam ki na shukri Qoom k mou se zaban nikal do. BohAT bhoktay hain yaar ye log.

Yehi tuo farq hai ek mard or ek dihati aurat mai.

3:25
"Pakistan to kya uske baap ko bhi chorna parta abhinandan ko uski kya auqaat..."

Nice. Chutiya Imran

3:50

"Main ye nahiin kahunga ke Imran aman pasand aur soojh boojh waala insaan hai. Balke uski phatt gai thi bharat se isiliye aesa kiya"

Nice. Chutiye Imran

I have a feeling that this poor chap Abhinandan will be paraded like a Victor and forced to tell fake stories about how evil Pakistani Army torture him .. yaar Indians koi sharam hoti koi haya hoti .

Yaar bari hi ghatya nasal hey.....kutey ki dum ka tu nam badnam hey.
Dunyaaa ki sab say bari chutiaa kom ... BC koo izat nhi koi ghairat nhi.. Hahaha ma to keh raha tha is abhinandan ki luli kaat kar wapis bhaijo yaa iski monchain saaf kar do yaaa iski bhanwain saff kar do.. Taky yeh 1 maheena media ko munh na dikha saky.. :lol:

While the Indian military is in a total shock, battered and humiliated, the barking Indian media and the gullible Indian nation full of hot air are desperately putting on a brave face.
While the world is laughing at their claims and staged actions, these creatures can only vent their frustration by barking against Pakistan.....i guess now we know that's all they can do.

lol

While the Indian military is in a total shock, battered and humiliated, the barking Indian media and the gullible Indian nation full of hot air are desperately putting on a brave face.
While the world is laughing at their claims and staged actions, these creatures can only vent their frustration by barking against Pakistan.....i guess now we know that's all they can do.

I mean WTF Indians are: the world is laughing at them, lol how about Hindu terrorist Spy Kulbushan Yadav. It really is on Pakistan who to release and not. It is a peace gesture. Indian nation has been taken on a empty hot air ride really. Making the fool out of India.

Itni chalangain to ham nay jahaz giranay par nhn mareen jitni yeh apna banda wapis anay par mar rahay hain!

Oh India, how low the standards have gone.

Guess scraps are better than nothing...

Good for Abhinandan and his family coz otherwise they would have lynched him. They were abusing him for his cowardice the 1st day.

D0kI39GW0AA4zc3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom