What's new

Battle of Longewala- This day...41 years ago!

I'm sorry but you have got all your info mixed up. It is India that has all the success anf victories and Pakistan has virtually 0, even your own intellectuals agree with this stark assesment.

Yup and your generals point of views on too much exaggeration be it 71 or kargil does not count- isnt it?-
I cant say you didnt know that- :pop:-

To much exaggeration oh well the indians they have to cover up 1000 years of unglorious history with some thing- :pop:-

Before picking up on 1000 years theory- do tell me how many centuries of slavery you gona agree to wrt this half a century old 71-:lol:-

oooh... longewala itte zor ka jhatka deti hai.. immediately 1000 year diatribe starts slinging around...

Lol I looked Sikh empire 1799-1849. Like 50 years shortest empire in history.

off topic... thread is on longewala

Yup and your generals point of views on too much exaggeration be it 71 or kargil does not count- isnt it?-
I cant say you didnt know that- :pop:-

Point to a SINGLE military victory of Pakistan over India. Stop spouting nonsense otherwise.

Go to Sleep Mate . You Don't Want Green Land of Pakistan reshaped now Do you . How Shamelessly you are downplaying a massive defeat .

If you know the meaning of the word.....and when you eventually come to your senses , check your country's map pre and post 1947......of late we waited for a whole year for your sinha to show a pair but i guess blowing saffron smoke out of every exit is your only speciality.

Point to a SINGLE military victory of Pakistan over India. Stop spouting nonsense otherwise.

1965 may have been before our life time....but 2002 certainly wasn't. !!

I am not sure how 26/11 is even close to Longewalla.. i have to disagree if there is the intention there.
A terrorist attack where unarmed civillians were the objective vs a Military attack carried out to capture strategic objectives??

I would request clarification from members saying that... since its plain support for terrorism then.

As to the actual battle, the Jaisalmir gambit was a long shot...and extremely ambitious..
had it actually worked out it would have been a shocker but brilliant plans need brilliant execution.
In this case.. the execution and manner of how it was tactically thought was sheer stupidity.

No co-ordination was carried out with the PAF to provide cover.
No consideration was given to the effectiveness of the vehicles in the terrain(AA guns jammed).
No consideration was given to the idea that if for a moments notice the tanks were bogged down.. they were sitting ducks for the IAF..
Just an abysmal failure of execution.. and quite rightly given a drubbing.
The IA men who held out at longewalla deserve praise.. but they would have been sacrificed had it not been for the IAF.
What the IAF did then is equal to the PAF's efforts in the Sialkot sector in 65.

An analysis of the actual plan.. the way it was thought up.. shows great strategy.. but the tactics were idiocy.
Somehow Pakistan's military machine has a problem.. its either brilliant tactics or brilliant strategy.. never will the two co-exist.

This is exactly why you should give up trying to fight us Indians...

Hamare jaise kaminey bahut kam milte hain....

Ok...name one war in the history of the world where the attacker or defender didnt rack up numbers, geography, technology or logistics to their advantage....
Wars are won by strategy, not stupid beliefs like 1 of your soldiers is worth 10 of ours...which is pretty much what your suggesting here...LOL!
The rest of your post is simply whiny and frankly quite pathetic...
:rofl:Quite pathetic HUH!!!!!!!
Why because i have shown u yr true face of a cry baby in Occupied kashmir!!!!
Dude the war of 1965 n 1948 was won by us just live with it our soldiers had done n made the example of what a human being can do!!!! against all odds.

Its not about 1;10 but its about Belief in God,Country,Faith and Leadership, who make u win not just numerical or tech. advantage.

It is true that even today yr armed forces out number us in numerical calculations.Rest about yr saying about geography, technology or logistics blah blah were in the side of Pak army except of the numerical advantage rather it had a very small force against the might of its enemy, but still it menage to defend country in 1965 against yr Mammoth Army, its not fair to only judge the results of war just by watching or reading the indian sources (or wikipedia:lol:).

The best military raid so far interns of Security lapse (by the host country), planing,execution n coordination in terms of military was the Mumbai Saga!!!!

Who r u actually a Pakistani or Indian seriously!!!

so all the attacks happening in Pakistan are military raid by taliban and al queda. I was thinking that was terrorist attacks.

1965 and 1948 now shhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuussshhhhhhhhh
1948 was not a war but an invasion of kashmir by forces on both sides. We occupied 70% and you the remaining 30%.

Lol go and tell that 1965 bs to someone else like Zaid hamid. Pakistan has not won a single war against India.

:rofl:Quite pathetic HUH!!!!!!!
Why because i have shown u yr true face of a cry baby in Occupied kashmir!!!!
Dude the war of 1965 n 1948 was won by us just live with it our soldiers had done n made the example of what a human being can do!!!! against all odds.

Its not about 1;10 but its about Belief in God,Country,Faith and Leadership, who make u win not just numerical or tech. advantage.

It is true that even today yr armed forces out number us in numerical calculations.Rest about yr saying about geography, technology or logistics blah blah were in the side of Pak army except of the numerical advantage rather it had a very small force against the might of its enemy, but still it menage to defend country in 1965 against yr Mammoth Army, its not fair to only judge the results of war just by watching or reading the indian sources (or wikipedia:lol:).

same thing happens for u too; its not fair to only judge the results of war just by watching or reading Pakistani sources.

1965 and 1948 now shhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuussshhhhhhhhh

1948, when you were able to capture 1/3 territory of the super power, princely state of Kashmir. And 1965, when you had super successful operation Gibraltar. Yeah, your wins.

Back
Top Bottom