What's new

Barkha Dutt slams Arnab Goswami, says 'ashamed to be from same industry as him'

GOBswami the ugly swine is nothing more than a loud ugly carnival barker, his views do not carry much weight as frankly speaking he is even considered a joke amongst his peers.Kudos

I challenged myself to watch his show once, I lost. :p. Couldn't watch more than couple of minutes.
This dude believes talking loud will make him sound sane. But no bro things don't work this way.

I challenged myself to watch his show once, I lost. :p. Couldn't watch more than couple of minutes.
This dude believes talking loud will make him sound sane. But no bro things don't work this way.
like i said the man is an obnoxious carnival barker.many folks walk out of his show, recently dr moeed pirzada walked out. a very measured and rational analyst yet he could not tolerate this man attitude.kudos

13879271_10208807627861020_3531279068352986447_n.jpg

She is an shame to full of Indian media industry when she refused to resign when she was exposed on Nira Radia scam. NDTV management gave a weak defence that she is sorry and she underwent some truth therapy. I was like WTF.

In the history of televised media world no body as ever continued as her after being exposed badly. She has no moral authority even to point fingers at channels like "Peace tv" .

I find guys praising Arnab Goswani. Let's accept that many a times, he always pre-decides topics, does not allow participants to give out their views, and makes his own views dominant. Many times, I believed, he is prejudiced to follow his own judgement instead of a debate.
Media industry has corrupted so much, that nowadays we dont know who is real and who is fake. And that includes Mr. Goswami too.

I find this extremely funny, the difference in opinion that Pakistanis have towards Arnab versus Indians. Shows who's right and who's wrong.

Back
Top Bottom