What's new

Barbaric Gujrat Massacre - The Truth Behind The Story

See it for yourself what went on in India druing Gujrat Massacre.

Absolutely shocked by listening to muslims being butchered by hindu extremists, not even sheep are butchered like they were as can be heared by the witnesses, absolutely shocking:frown:
fake video, circulated by ISI 
A bastardized act by some bastardized human looking son of Hiwan. My anger is outer most limit :angry:and not able do anything is even more painful.:cry:
don't worry it never happened. this is a fake video. if you know the paksitanis circulated fake photos even recently to incite communal hatred. this is the same thing

Absolutely shocked by listening to muslims being butchered by hindu extremists, not even sheep are butchered like they were as can be heared by the witnesses, absolutely shocking:frown:

The link to the video is banned by youtube
Do you have another link? Thanks! 
The problem with the Gujarat riots was, that policemen were seen directing the rioters on where to go, plus they had electoral lists given by civil servants, that showed muslim households to target.

Police were seen either idly standing by, or actively helping the orchestrated 'mobs' to target kill.

This official sanction, and indeed, official complicity in the Gujarat massacres, is what exposes the Bharti establishment generally, and the Gujarat govt. specifically as RSS infiltrated, Hindutva orientated, Sangh Parivar influenced, Saffron wearing, Trishul brandishing criminals that they are.

Without doubt, Bharat is an extremist HIndu State, masquerading as a secular,democratic republic.

I concur!
Not just Gujarat riot.
There has been so many political assassinations/massacre/riots/anti-humanitarian incidences happening before and after Gujarat throughout its bloody history. All these still persist today in the failed state!

Last edited:
I think this is the one - "The Final Solution" a 2003 documentary directed by Rakesh Sharmathat:

its been proven no muslim burnt those trains the fire started inside the train

its been proven no muslim burnt those trains the fire started inside the train
It has been proven that your *** is made of mud and your shit is artificial. You shud be logically suffering from kidney falure and fake *** syndrome.

Some people so conviniently use the word 'prove' without even thinking.

Bhai, muh ka gutter kholne se pehle dimag ki batti to jalaya kar ya fir dimag bhi mud ka hai?

It has been proven that your *** is made of mud and your shit is artificial. You shud be logically suffering from kidney falure and fake *** syndrome.

Bhai, muh ka gutter kholne se pehle dimag ki batti to jalaya kar ya fir dimag bhi mud ka hai?

why u abusing why u getting mad you cant controll yourself? ur groups like shiv sena rss and bajrang dal r terrorists but would never last against a fair fight lmao weaklings ugly cunts

I think this is the one - "The Final Solution" a 2003 documentary directed by Rakesh Sharmathat:

Indeed true but that doesnt show situation of gujaratis thruout. As simple as that. I can show 20-30 videos which shows happiness of gujarati muslims. How will you revert in that case?

why u abusing why u getting mad you cant controll yourself? ur groups like shiv sena rss and bajrang dal r terrorists but would never last against a fair fight lmao weaklings ugly cunts
Dont you get it? Your logics are so frustrating that even ice wud burn with frustration.

You so conviniently talk bout Shiv sena, RSS and Bajrangdal without even knowing ground reality.

Chalo lets test your pea sized brain. Go search on Internet, What terrorist activity Shiv Sena executed? What has RSS done till now? How many BombBlasts, etc? DO you even know the english definition of terrorist? Answer this then reply further to me.

By the way, the above groups never acted against Sikhs. Why are you against them if your are 'Canadian Sikh'? Bloody Falseflagger. :cheesy:

Last edited:
Indeed true but that doesnt show situation of gujaratis thruout. As simple as that. I can show 20-30 videos which shows happiness of gujarati muslims. How will you revert in that case?

Dont you get it? Your logics are so frustrating that even ice wud burn with frustration.

You so conviniently talk bout Shiv sena, RSS and Bajrangdal without even knowing ground reality.

Chalo lets test your pea sized brain. Go search on Internet, What terrorist activity Shiv Sena executed? What has RSS done till now? How many BombBlasts, etc? DO you even know the english definition of terrorist? Answer this then reply further to me.

By the way, the above groups never acted against Sikhs. Why are you against them if your are 'Canadian Sikh'? Bloody Falseflagger. :cheesy:

These groups have acted against sikhs u moron shiv sena especially they come to punjab and burn dastar and openly threaten sikhs. we all know of thiss and these groups are trying to hunduize my brothers and sisters by re writing sikh history and saying sikhism is a sect of hinduism we know our history and we know tht hindus were greatly opposed to us since the begning infact our Guru Arjun dev was boiled alive by a hindu chandu shah

Tumhare desh ke yahan ki dikhayen ? Ye dekha ki 58 hindus ko kaise jalaya gaya tha ?

Self confessed murderer Bajrangi got out of Jail with the help of Modi who changed the judges. Previous two judges were pleading for a death sentence.
Dude, he is in jail for rest of the life. So is another BJP minister.

Its he only riot where 75convictions were made. Even Amnesty international said that Gujarat case gave hope that riot victims got some justice unlike other riots.

These groups have acted against sikhs u moron shiv sena especially they come to punjab and burn dastar and openly threaten sikhs. we all know of thiss and these groups are trying to hunduize my brothers and sisters by re writing sikh history and saying sikhism is a sect of hinduism we know our history and we know tht hindus were greatly opposed to us since the begning infact our Guru Arjun dev was boiled alive by a hindu chandu shah
Actually RSS and hindu nationalists saved Sikhs. It was Congress goons that killed so many Sikhs. Even BJP leaders saved Sikhs in their cars.

Biased documentary. Hindu side wasn't explained. Do you think only Muslims were killed ?

Newz links please. or any credible proof. otherwise shut the **** up. :)

Shiv sena is a regional party on Maharashtra. They do have factions in North india but are not at all powerful to execute genocides. So save me your bull shit. Regarding 1984 massacre, it was a campletely political event only coz of assasination of Indira Gandhi. Why the **** is religion being dragged again? As i say u know a shit bout sikhism. False Flagger. :D

Logic says u shud do ur homework before being a falseflagger otherwise ur brainwashed lies gets caught very soon. You are saying everything which is a typical Pakistani home made story to prove their existence and has nothing to do with ground realities. Why the hell am i even replying to brainwashed illiterates? My Bad. :D

Last edited:

Biased documentary. Hindu side wasn't explained. Do you think only Muslims were killed ?

I think in communal riots of that scale there must be casualties on all fronts, not just Hindus, Muslims ..etc

There was conflicting verdicts on what had caused the fire inside of the train. But what had erupted afterwards was the most bloody and it ended up muslims were in much greater distress

The ertswhile government was accused of failing to protect the Muslim community and does the numbers showed more Muslims were killed; and Muslim Mosques destroyed?

You will be shocked that in 2002 no mosque was brought down. Even today on going to Ahmedabad, when i pass that junction on way to my plant, I can see the mosque where maximum casualties occured. Only people were killed and houses burnt.

Back
Top Bottom