What's new

Bannu blast 26 security personal Embraced Shahdat.

and pakistan is sinking now . i am sure best selution is devide pakistan to 12 states and let them handle small states can manage better . i need 3-4 countries between fata and multan .

You can have pakistan undivided.

But in order to do that you know what must be done with the Mullahs. :butcher:

RIP. Please stop treating the terrorists as strategic assets. Consider all of them as enemy of state. Terrorist cannot be partner irrespective of their religious faith, political inclination.

Just keep quiet and don't turn this thread into a god damn political one. You may have your personal views, but now is not the time to spout them.

The heck? Thats the most retarded thing I have heard in quite some time!
Since when have you known terrorists to use logic to commit terrorism?

WTF man! Bomb Blasts, Gang Rapes, Bomb Blasts, Gang Rapes. Our nations can do better than this. RIP to the dead and wishing speedy recovery for the injured.

TTP spokesman tells NBC news that they are proud of carrying out this attack on Pakistan Army.

RIP,really sickening to see our soldiers dying in such cowardly attacks

That is a stupid question to ask even !!
As a Indian , would you like Indian federation to collapse ???

In e
Who Cares if Soldiers Die , I mean it is not that they are humans , or have families .. Lets just have peace talks with TTP ..

Astute Observation . When civilians die in a blast you will every media/political mouth piece ganging up on security apparatus . But when soldiers die , people take it from grated . ( Either its Army in Pakistan or paramilitary troops in India ) .

Rest in Peace and we don't have budget but we want to fight some one else war against our own people the cars FC personals were using were rented Cars

Who Cares if Soldiers Die , I mean it is not that they are humans , or have families .. Lets just have peace talks with TTP ..
Sorry sir it was not happening before 2003 their used to be no attack on our soldiers in these areas our soldiers used to easily protect our Indian side without worrying about these areas in fact people of these are were our soldiers always willing to fight for us without expecting anything in return from Pakistan but we entered this area on USA orders and bombed our own people and killed our own and now we have only deaths on daily bases

Sorry sir it was not happening before 2003 their used to be no attack on our soldiers in these areas our soldiers used to easily protect our Indian side without worrying about these areas in fact people of these are were our soldiers always willing to fight for us without expecting anything in return from Pakistan but we entered this area on USA orders and bombed our own people and killed our own and now we have only deaths on daily bases

SO by this logic if a Murder hasn't committed Murder before .. it is ok to him go due to his past record ?

The statement that " This is not our War " is nothing more then a Political stunt , it was Never our war , but Right now it is our war more then it is of USA , When you fall in hole you dont wonder that it was wrong for us to walk this path , you first get yourself out of that hole & then decide whose fault it was .

Our Army is paying the price of cowardnes of politicians ,. TTP have said recently they dont want peace talks .. they Why is IK & NS still stuck on the same limbo ..

Rest in Peace and we don't have budget but we want to fight some one else war against our own people the cars FC personals were using were rented Cars

maybe full fledge operatin against them in north waziristan will help or ask the haqqanis to leave the area then attacking TTP cowards

What is stopping us from killing the talibaboons?and we have been trying for a while now aren't we.

What is stopping us from killing the talibaboons?and we have been trying for a while now aren't we.

your dear Government .. and almost all political leaders .. who think if they go against TTP their life will be in danger .

Back
Top Bottom