What's new

Bannu blast 26 security personal Embraced Shahdat.

No No .. it must be Obama in IK's head telling him we need to have talks with TTP .. or may be it is the new COAS who is controlling Ik through invisible strings .. or may be it is Santa .

pass on the roll buddy .... :drag:

Pakistan should just give the Pashtun areas to Afghanistan. Maybe even have the Indus as a border.

Who are they seeking permission from, the COAS?

the trouble is with coalition funds, which Obama has made on mutual good will. so if the hired army would do a good job, only then $$$s will be released. I think COAS bhaiya wants the money before taking action, or maybe he is waiting for summer.

NW operation is sure thing, with or without dollars, or permission, its just a matter of time now.

R.I.P...........

I don't know when these people will understand that you can't have dialogs with hired guns.

india should give tamil area to srilanka and Nagaland to china prroblem solved

The difference is there is no security problem in India's Tamil areas and Nagaland is within India's natural borders it is on our side of the Himalayas.

The difference is there is no security problem in India's Tamil areas and Nagaland is within India's natural borders it is on our side of the Himalayas.
same here dude waziristan is on our side of border so think twice before posting an idiotic thing:cuckoo:

Yes but it is ok to Beg TTP to have peace talks when they say we just want to kill you & are not interested in the peace talks ,.

It has been 2 years since Army is Seeking permission for Operation .. guess how is that coming .
Yes we didn't begged to talk to people in Bangladesh and did operation and we lost it and our enemies took advantage Sir its better you talk to your own people other wise your enemy will take advantage of yours

Back
Top Bottom