What's new

Banning Indian films will not help Pakistani films

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, you are a false flag indian and search for so many copied hollywood films in indian films , being so called creative, there is nothing creative about bollywood films, just that they are making good business because of good publicity and dance songs and chichora pan which few naujawan people like to see in pakistan
I clearly mentioned in my post that bollywood is a knockoff of hollywood. And the chichorapan just started in indian movies. Pakistanis have been watching indian movies since 90s on cable and VHS. Just admit it, indian industry killed our film industry and pakistanis could care less because they actually like to watch indian movies.

I work in Cinema industry and i can tell you guys one thing, if quality Pakistani movies are shown our public WILL go and watch it in theaters, in our theater only the record for longest running movie goes to non other than "Bol". Problem is that our film makers who are good for nothing cannot do anything constructive than to whine, than there are people are Shoaib Mansoor, Jami and other's who are quietly doing good work. The upcoming movie WAAR has a lot of demand and a lot of people are asking about the movie.

dude, you are a false flag indian and search for so many copied hollywood films in indian films , being so called creative, there is nothing creative about bollywood films, just that they are making good business because of good publicity and dance songs and chichora pan which few naujawan people like to see in pakistan

Don't fart out your frustration if you know nothing about Indian film industry. Do you even know the number of movies present in India with all languages combined? Fat ke hath mein aa jayegi. If publicity was the only thing, anything with a decent marketing budget would have been a hotcake.

i dont care ban them or not...will never watch any.

I agree with arushbhai, Pakistanis should improve our own indutry to compete, eliminating thier movies is plain silly.

In pakistani movies, the main theme is "OYEEEEE GUJJJAARAAAAA MAIN TENU NAHI CHORON GA OYEEEEEE!!!". Pakistani producers only targeted a small population thats why the industry died. But now, movies like Khuda k liye, bol, and Waar, these movies are targeting every one, no matter if its sindhi, balochi, pathan or punjabi.

In pakistani movies, the main theme is "OYEEEEE GUJJJAARAAAAA MAIN TENU NAHI CHORON GA OYEEEEEE!!!". Pakistani producers only targeted a small population thats why the industry died. But now, movies like Khuda k liye, bol, and Waar, these movies are targeting every one, no matter if its sindhi, balochi, pathan or punjabi.
Some pakistani posted a panel show in which the head of movie theatre association and a known director was guest. They were talking on same lines. They ended up abusing each other on the show, but made good points.
Let me see if I can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom