What's new

Banned outfit TLP Martyrs 4 Policemen - Videos surfaced

But the liberal ghaddari is just as dangerous and destructive

These idiot terrorists will kill a few, the Hussain haqqanis will sell the entire country for their liberal disease
Hussein Haqqani didn't sell himself for his ideology of liberalism but for personal greed, meanwhile extremists mass murder for their ideology. Hope you see the difference.

Some info for TLP members
India is more blasphemous than France and is actively killing way more Muslim than France is. Indians tried to get a Shia to change the Quran recently as well.
Now a good way to respond to this for TLP is the hundreds of thousands of tlp protesters who are protesting instead pick up a gun and go loc and free your Muslim Kashmiri brothers. Attack Gujarat and smash somnath idol and all shirk. Attack dehli is destroy gustak modi.

But of course tlp will never do this to india because that’ll harm india not Pakistan

Was there any cartoon contest?? We are on that point! Don't go here and there!

We do not demand war with france but a boycott. But some people like to be slaves.

Yes that guard was wrong and should be punished accordingly (Hang in public).

Where THE FINAL PROPHET HAZRAT MUHAMMAD (saw) ordered not to do so?
Toh boycott karlo Bhai, na kharido udher ki cheezein. Sarkari boycott karne se puray EU se phadda parey ga, laakhon Pakistanis ki rozi roti barbaad hogi, woh socha hai? Nahi.

Pehle auqaat paida karo phadda leni ki. Yehi asool hai Dunya ka. Tum toh apno ko barbaad karne nikle ho.

This false statement has no any root except in Jews. If true guide me with refs!

One blasphemer was hiding in Kaba was ordered to be killed there!

Masjid Zirar was burnt/demolished just because it was made by such elements!

Even if i were to present you a verse from Quran you will find a way to twist it. That is the beauty of self righteous Khawarjis as in the end they can even justify rape as halal. You people want to portray Nabi Paak SAW as some unforgiving and ruthless person. That is not my Prophet PBUH that is not my Deen Iskam. That is your religion which is eclusive to khawarij.

Last edited:
BTW this thread is such a great s**t show of “usual laan taan” between the libtard brigade vs. the so called “true Muslims” … have you all took few moments to pause and think WHY the situation have reached to this level … precious lives have been lost on both ends … yes TLP should not have taken the law in their hands and yes the Police should not have used live ammo but at the end of the day “a Pakistani have lost his life” … but who cares “humaara to khoon bohat sasta hey” … from where I see things this is because of the utter incompetence of current GOP who were enable to judge the sensitivity of the issue and were enable to act in a timely manner to rally all relevant stakeholders to come up with actionable plan to appease the grievances of TLP, again what TLP was asking for quite sometime was to:

1. Expulsion of French Ambassador
2. Release of kaarkunaan from jail
3. And to curb the recent prevailing price hike

IF the GOP have assured TLP that they are working on a plan to tackle point # 1 in a manner that it will be impossible in future for someone to attack the sentiments of Muslims and do not face any consequences similar to how anti Semitism is dealt with than I am sure things would be different…

Lastly, for some odd reason WHY we forget that by fighting with each other we are literally full filling the agenda of those who wants to see chaos in the Country specially in these crucial times…pehley hi adal o insaaf or accountability ka fuqdaan hey jiski waja se mehroomi barhti hey… and then all this happens … I sincerely hope and pray that a settlement is reached as soon as possible.

Such results are only possible when the government itself has an ambigious policy against TLP

BTW this thread is such a great s**t show of “usual laan taan” between the libtard brigade vs. the so called “true Muslims” … have you all took few moments to pause and think WHY the situation have reached to this level … precious lives have been lost on both ends … yes TLP should not have taken the law in their hands and yes the Police should not have used live ammo but at the end of the day “a Pakistani have lost his life” … but who cares “humaara to khoon bohat sasta hey” … from where I see things this is because of the utter incompetence of current GOP who were enable to judge the sensitivity of the issue and were enable to act in a timely manner to rally all relevant stakeholders to come up with actionable plan to appease the grievances of TLP, again what TLP was asking for quite sometime was to:

1. Expulsion of French Ambassador
2. Release of kaarkunaan from jail
3. And to curb the recent prevailing price hike

IF the GOP have assured TLP that they are working on a plan to tackle point # 1 in a manner that it will be impossible in future for someone to attack the sentiments of Muslims and do not face any consequences similar to how anti Semitism is dealt with than I am sure things would be different…

Lastly, for some odd reason WHY we forget that by fighting with each other we are literally full filling the agenda of those who wants to see chaos in the Country specially in these crucial times…pehley hi adal o insaaf or accountability ka fuqdaan hey jiski waja se mehroomi barhti hey… and then all this happens … I sincerely hope and pray that a settlement is reached as soon as possible.
1. Bhai aap batao plan to make it impossible in future for someone to attack the sentiments of muslims..I want to hear and discuss some of your ideas. Baat dar asal yeh hai ke no one gives a shit about aap ke ya mere sentiments. Auqaat paida karni hoti hai, baat tab mani jaati hai. Auqaat jo hai, woh taleem aur tijarat se banti hai. Riyasaton ke taluqat self-interest pe hotein hain, sirf o srif, Nabi Paak (PBUH) ke dor mein bhi yehi dastoor tha aur aj bhi.
2. If someone vandalized a property, why should they be released? Yeh kahan ka adal o insaaf hai? Jo sirf qanooni haq ke andar protest kar rahein theh, bilkul unko rehaa karna chahiya. Kal ko koye bhi badmashi kare, usko maaf kardein? Mulq hai, jungle nahi.
3. Expulsion of ambassador, and consequent trade tariffs from EU, leading to further deterioration of rupee and what TLP proposes will further increase price.

Last edited:
Breaking News.

TLP goons have run over two police officers in Lahore.
These Animals need to be culled immediately.
Shall we not consider the six martyred peaceful protesters killed by riot police.
The riot policemen were overrun by a car which was drove by a person who was not proven any kind of Tlp protester.

Shall we not consider the six martyred peaceful protesters killed by riot police.
The riot policemen were overrun by a car which was drove by a person who was not proven any kind of Tlp protester.
Yes very peaceful indeed, Khadim Rizvi should be nominated for the Noble Peace Prize as well and a special posthumous certificate for adding colourful dialect to his version of Islamic literature.
Just one example of the so called peaceful protestors against a common citizen.

as per news, the two policemen were killed by being crushed under vehicles!

Q. Can this be justified by the followers of Rehmat-ul-Aalimeen? Is this Islam?How does this affect France?

And if we do everything TLP asks for, the economic ramifications would be dealt by easily? What if EU and US increase tariffs on our exports, CAD increases and Dollar touches 250-300, petrol reaches 250, then would this nation sit quietly saying atleast we expelled the ambassador? No! when its inflation which hits us, we forget the moral stances that the state has been forced to take by the masses.

People give examples of development in Dubai, dubai has bikini beaches, bars, world sex capital, and Israel tourism ministry's banners along with US airbases! The problem with masses is they want moral high grounds but are not willing to pay the price for it whne standing at fuel pumps or buying groceries!
Yes very peaceful indeed, Khadim Rizvi should be nominated for the Noble Peace Prize as well and a special posthumous certificate for adding colourful dialect to his version of Islamic literature.

Hahaha man stop joking,
I don't think he will even accept Nobel prize, the prize god will give him is far greater than these small things like nobel prize.

Is this Islam?
Yes.
If this isn't Islam than what does Islam really mean let people bully you, let them bomb you, let them critcize your religion.
Huh tell me!

You only see this video,
Also show the video in which peaceful protesters kept around 100 riot policemen and rangers with respect and let them leave without a scratch while some of those policemen fired direct shots at protesters few hours back.
Are you sure this is a video from this protest specifically?
If it is than you should also watch video in which a man was preparing petrol bombs but peaceful protesters caught him and wasted all those petrol bombs.
The true followers never do these things there are people from agencies who do these things to show a bad image of the their intended target.

1. Bhai aap batao plan to make it impossible in future for someone to attack the sentiments of muslims..I want to hear and discuss some of your ideas. Baat dar asal yeh hai ke no one gives a shit about aap ke ya mere sentiments. Auqaat paida karni hoti hai, baat tab mani jaati hai. Auqaat jo hai, woh taleem aur tijarat se banti hai. Riyasaton ke taluqat self-interest pe hotein hain, sirf o srif, Nabi Paak (PBUH) ke dor mein bhi yehi dastoor tha aur aj bhi.

I concur; so for this vary reason I think PMIK was trying to bring 57 muslim Countries in OIC on one platform to agree on acting in a collective manner and draft a mutually agreeable bill which will help these Countries to take collective actions similar to the ones taken when an act of anti Semitism happens. This is not a unilateral issue.

2. If someone vandalized a property, why should they be released? Yeh kahan ka adal o insaaf hai? Jo sirf qanooni haq ke andar protest kar rahein theh, bilkul unko rehaa karna chahiya. Kal ko koye bhi badmashi kare, usko maaf kardein? Mulq hai, jungle nahi.

These protests should have been avoided IF the concerned were taken into confidence that a better long lasting a practical approach is in the works which will require consensus from other Muslims Countries etc; but ab blunder kardiya hey to reap the fruits and a release of Saad Rizvi can be done after getting assurances from Saad Rizvi that in future the route of violence MUST be avoided... but who will trust the Police of abiding there side of the bargain keeping "Model Town Lahore Incident" incident in perspective...

3. Expulsion of ambassador, and consequent trade tariffs from EU, leading to further deterioration of rupee and what TLP proposes will further increase price.

Read my response to your point # 1 above.

TLP never supported such elements. Kill/hit/hang'em nop!

You only see this video,
Also show the video in which peaceful protesters kept around 100 riot policemen and rangers with respect and let them leave without a scratch while some of those policemen fired direct shots at protesters few hours back.
Are you sure this is a video from this protest specifically?
If it is than you should also watch video in which a man was preparing petrol bombs but peaceful protesters caught him and wasted all those petrol bombs.
The true followers never do these things there are people from agencies who do these things to show a bad image of the their intended target.

In recent gathering TLP asked/acknowledged the govt. if they need we are here always. Give us the permission & equipment and see the magic. BTW what about the ARMY? don't you trust'em???

Dear Noob,

No war no army, no army no defense budget, no army no lands, no army no marshals! Understand?
Virus is prerequisite for Antivirus!
Some info for TLP members
India is more blasphemous than France and is actively killing way more Muslim than France is. Indians tried to get a Shia to change the Quran recently as well.
Now a good way to respond to this for TLP is the hundreds of thousands of tlp protesters who are protesting instead pick up a gun and go loc and free your Muslim Kashmiri brothers. Attack Gujarat and smash somnath idol and all shirk. Attack dehli is destroy gustak modi.

But of course tlp will never do this to india because that’ll harm india not Pakistan

PTI ministers gave clean chit regarding this issue: PTI is peaceful and Anti state elements shall be dealt accordingly!!!

Back
Top Bottom