What's new

Banned outfit TLP Martyrs 4 Policemen - Videos surfaced

Can someone shed some light on TLP? I know Khadim Rizvi was its spiritual leader and what it stands for. Why are we seeing protests now? Does the group have new demands?

THE DEATHS OF THESE MEN AND THE MANY OTHER DEATHS BY TLP BARBARIANS ARE ON THE HANDS OF SUCCESSIVE DEEP STATE & GOVT POLICIES THAT NEVER MANAGED TO REGULATE MADRASSAS OR SPREAD A MORE TOLERANT INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM AMONG THE MASSES.

This is what you get with no institution working properly. F*** this. F*** the agreement that was signed with them then and f*** the leniency that they get now.

FORCE ALONE will also not work. Nor will appeasement, which has been the policy for decades --- and which, of course, Gen Faiz was fully a part of when signing an agreement with these butchers (the civ govt is just as bad, if not worse). It's a total shit show all around.

If I was a billionaire, I would personally build a network of gulags where tens of thousands of these animals could be thrown in for hard manual labor.
I wish it was the era of Hazrat Ali. These goons are hurting the country and people. Killing policemen and civilians, destroying their property. Acting the best as Khawarij. They were crushed, we need to crush them like Ali did. One who kills fellow Muslim and destroys the property of fellow Muslim is a beast.

But well, our Establishment has been great at wrecking our own country, they can't simply divide a ragtag party like TLP who's manpower is majority coming from chaska party who'd join any march or jalsa they find.

These days the big boss is probably happy that there is pressure on the man who challenged his DG appointment. This is the sad state of petty politics and this is why the Army Chief should focus solely on army matters.

Guy instead of fighting among us we need to expose those using all this to spread chaos in Pakistan.
Breaking News.

TLP goons have run over two police officers in Lahore.
These Animals need to be culled immediately.
PAJEETS are blaming police and putting petrol on this issue.

Whether against or in favour of anyone; foul language and posts calling for killings will not be tolerated on the Forum. This place is not for anyone to vent their frustration for any reason. Be respectful, show some tendency being educated and make a difference. As far as I have gone through the posts and deleted many posts; there's no difference at all. Shame.

so suddenly the haraam khor goons of punjab police have become heroes.
but but but they were evil when they killed several protesters in model town.:disagree:
ohh and when they blocked the long march of PTI

Can someone shed some light on TLP? I know Khadim Rizvi was its spiritual leader and what it stands for. Why are we seeing protests now? Does the group have new demands?
This is about release of current TLP Chief Saad Rizvi from jail. He is son of late Khadim Rizvi.

The fault lies with the Military and its security agencies who failed to provide adequate security advise and threat assessment to the government. Let's be honest, TLP didn't appear all of a sudden. TLP was organised and financed and probably has DOMESTIC support by some Agency.

So the big question is what were these so called security agencies doing? Who is involved in this?

TLP should've been banned with its leader all hanged, aur do in fanatics ko boost, I don't know why our Establishment likes to play with fire, while they all run to US or EU and leave the Poor Pakistani's to fight and die.

TLP should've been banned with its leader all hanged, aur do in fanatics ko boost, I don't know why our Establishment likes to play with fire, while they all run to US or EU and leave the Poor Pakistani's to fight and die.
hanged :rofl: bhai when lal masijid's mullah burqa was set free enjoying and threatening state even after he fight full scale with pakistani army and killed many ssg commandos . what make you think this guy will be hanged ?:partay:

hanged :rofl: bhai when lal masijid's mullah burqa was set free enjoying and threatening state even after he fight full scale with pakistani army and killed many ssg commandos . what make you think this guy will be hanged ?:partay:

Bhai you missed the word " Should've "

Bhutto + Zia era policies still paying dividends I see. Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

TLP started demonstrations when EU parliament put forward resolution to review GSP+ status over blasphamey laws in April, and while now, Pak is trying to extend GSP+ for another 10 years and may need French support, they started protesting again. This is serious and needs to be investigated۔
اپنی ایک بوٹی کے لئے کہیں یہ پورا بکرا نا زبح کروا دیں۔

I wish it was the era of Hazrat Ali. These goons are hurting the country and people. Killing policemen and civilians, destroying their property. Acting the best as Khawarij. They were crushed, we need to crush them like Ali did. One who kills fellow Muslim and destroys the property of fellow Muslim is a beast.

But well, our Establishment has been great at wrecking our own country, they can't simply divide a ragtag party like TLP who's manpower is majority coming from chaska party who'd join any march or jalsa they find.

Come on bro its a democratic country. Every one got the right to carry on with their short medium and long marches. The present regime did it plenty of times utterly disrupting peoples buisneses so why its kosher for a certain segment of society and why not for others? Or the ruling elite simply don't want to share a chunk of their power with a new stake holder?

And why bring Ali a.s to this debate when in all probability the nation itself gonna revolt against him for addressing the real fitnas like money lenders/ cabal? In p ghashi k doray taari ho jaanay hain jb baitulmal ka paysa vapis krna para. Did you ever see any Mullah doing agitation against imf or the sorcerers plaguing our power corridors? Ali a.s dont indulge in superficial legalism like if you dont know 6 kalimas or are not aware of the Victorian code of moral ethics ,which by and large our civil military establishment follows, then you have no place in society but he sure strikes the necks of those stealing from the poor and not only that he as well makes them pay for Every penny they robbed, mullahs and babu alike.

Are we as a nation ready to witness a couple of hundred high profile executions every now and then?

Back
Top Bottom