What's new

Banned outfit TLP Martyrs 4 Policemen - Videos surfaced

Not more goons than punjab police
Great comparing terrorists with agents of the state. There were unbearded/bearded sympathizers amongst our midst who used to simp similarly for TTP. No matter how rotten Punjab Police would be, when it fights and dies for the writ of the state and rule of law in the land, it becomes beyond reproach at that moment. The same goes for the military establishment which undertakes extra-constitutional steps to protect parochial institutional interests or expand them (some would say the current agitation of TLP is linked with the whole ISI chief Saga) when a soldier gives his life fighting for the honor and safety of the country, his blood becomes sacrosanct and all problems one might have with the military establishment's political maneuvering fade away at that moment. Learn to respect those who give their lives for Pakistan and its law. Without that law, we would be a society of brutes, nothing more. We can heap scorn on other times as well. Not on times like these.

Lo p@
It's all muslims duty to save islam from fitna's.
Everyone in this world is turned against islam and so do the muslims of this world,
Everyone is now sculpturing the islam to it's liking.
Saving islam in this time is like holding fire in your hand.
Islam not only survived but blossomed over the last 1500 years or so.
You think Islam needs the likes of Fitna in wheelchair barking obscenities.
And the leftovers are doing a great service to Islam by destroying public property and making life miserable for common folks.
Wear a turban, grow a beard and pull your Shalwar above ankles and call your self saviour of Islam and rake in the Rupees.
I bet most of these cock roaches don't even know the Six Kalmas.

Great comparing terrorists with agents of the state. There were unbearded/bearded sympathizers amongst our midst who used to simp similarly for TTP. No matter how rotten Punjab Police would be, when it fights and dies for the writ of the state and rule of law in the land, it becomes beyond reproach at that moment. The same goes for the military establishment which undertakes extra-constitutional steps to protect parochial institutional interests or expand them (some would say the current agitation of TLP is linked with the whole ISI chief Saga) when a soldier gives his life fighting for the honor and safety of the country, his blood becomes sacrosanct and all problems one might have with the military establishment's political maneuvering fade away at that moment. Learn to respect those who give their lives for Pakistan and its law. Without that law, we would be a society of brutes, nothing more. We can heap scorn on other times as well. Not on times like these.
Law and justice do you ever see in pakistan.
Justice is burried under bribery every citizen know about this law.
If you want to see justice go to some western countries you found one not in here.
Islam not only survived but blossomed over the last 1500 years or so.
You think Islam needs the likes of Fitna in wheelchair barking obscenities.
And the leftovers are doing a great service to Islam by destroying public property and making life miserable for common folks.
Wear a turban, grow a beard and pull your Shalwar above ankles and call your self saviour of Islam and rake in the Rupees.
I bet most of these cock roaches don't even know the Six Kalmas.
When india got corona they all called upon it muslims of india .
When pakistan got corona you all called upon on tablighi jamaat.
Same idealogy do you see any difference.

Breaking News.

TLP goons have run over two police officers in Lahore.
These Animals need to be culled immediately.
time to put them in the same category as the ttp. they are already banned, now label them as a terror organization and hunt them down like dogs. if the courts get in the way, crush them as well. national action plan allows that.

If you want to see justice go to some western countries you found one not in here.
The men who died, or the police officers who are trying to restore law and order fighting these animals, what would you say about them? If there was no law, these policemen would be doing what the Afghan national police and army did when Americans left and the Taliban offensive gained steam. Civil LEAs like armed forces have sacrificed their lives for upholding the law and dignity of Pakistan and its citizens. It is tragic when people do not see that.

time to put them in the same category as the ttp. they are already banned, now label them as a terror organization and hunt them down like dogs. if the courts get in the way, crush them as well. national action plan allows that.
Their political utility to certain power brokers in the establishment would be lost then. They appear to have been reanimated for a reason. never mind the police walas that die at their hands or the economic/image losses Pakistan takes due to some power circles trying to protect and expand their influence. At one hand, there is the requirement of musbat reporting and projection of the positive image of Pakistan, on the other hand, such groups are propped up (kya hum aap k sath nahi), for petty influence; Pakistan be damned at the alter of those interests!

I know I am saying the unpopular thing here as most are diehard patriots who do not believe in criticizing their own institutions, but I am saying what is needed to be said nonetheless.

There would be no economic progress, no stability, no foreign investment, no civilization unless we hold to account those who go beyond their constitutional purview and encroach upon the domains of other state institutions. The end loser in this is Pakistan whose image is dealt irreparable losses among the comity of nations.

The men who died, or the police officers who are trying to restore law and order fighting these animals, what would you say about them? If there was no law, these policemen would be doing what the Afghan national police and army did when Americans left and the Taliban offensive gained steam. Civil LEAs like armed forces have sacrificed their lives for upholding the law and dignity of Pakistan and its citizens. It is tragic when people do not see that.
Why don't to see them as citizen of pakistan ,if they brake the law ,do according to laws of pakistan.
If they want long march give them protection , isn't it the first time people of pakistan did the long march.
Imran khan locked the capital for 3 months.
If the tlp wants to be elected as a new political party why are blocking them.
Give them space if they want to show the political power.

Tu tum ban jayo deen k thekedar or hifazat karo islam k kafiroon sy.
What is cause of destruction of palestine ?
What is cause of destruction of kashmir ?What is cause of destruction of iraq?
What is cause of destruction of pakistan ?
Or mayanmmar muslims?
Wo waqt qareeb hy jb qadyani apny ap ko hakumat e waqt sy kehlwa diengy k qadyani bhi muslaman hy.
Or tum log bhi is main shamil ho gaye.
Apny islam or imaan k hifazat karo.
You like talking but what have you done.
Do u know the meaning of namaz? I spent 7 years in Pakistan and juts returned. I was always asked let's go to raiwind but my question was simple tell me the meaning of namaz. A kaffir like me(in the eyes of fat molvis who have hijacked the beard and islam) knows the meaning and but Allah in 7 years I never met a single preacher who could answer this simple question.

That's the reason.
Also

Additionally in Pakistan the religion isn't our beautiful Islam but the religion of these bearded molvi class is lying.
Their God isn't Allah but notes with quid I azam.

So think about what I am saying.

No emotions
Jahils of internet doesn't need to study islam.
You have holder of phd on islam i guess.
Alhumdulillah I only answer to Allah and I am his slave. This simple statement trump any PhD.

You can shout scream and abuse like the pathetic razwi all you want. Its Water off a ducks back.

Have a nice day.

Why don't to see them as citizen of pakistan ,if they brake the law ,do according to laws of pakistan.
If they want long march give them protection , isn't it the first time people of pakistan did the long march.

Political parties do not use violence to achieve their political objectives. They have broken the laws of Pakistan. They are a proscribed organization. By law, a proscribed organization has to be dissolved, here they are organizing and holding rallies. They were allowed to hold a function due to the impotence of the state (ours is a weak state which cannot implement its own edicts) in line with Milad Un Nabi. They used the opportunity to convert the function into a political sit-in (apparently, they did not do it out of anywhere but were nudged in that direction by certain elements in the establishment - ISI chief appointment slugfest). Now they want to invade Islamabad and harass the citizens and the state yet again. Do not paint them as innocent people who want to express their political rights. They are an analog of tehreek e nifaz e shariat e mohammadi of Malakand division that later merged into TTP. It used to agitate politically and at times use violence against state agents to pressurize the state to give in to its demands. These animals have killed, destroyed public/private property, destroyed the image of the country in the comity of nations. They want to paralyze the state capital and march on sensitive installations (we have seen that before).

Jahils of internet doesn't need to study islam.
You have holder of phd on islam i guess.
Alhumdulillah I only answer to Allah and I am his slave. This simple statement trump any PhD.

You can shout scream and abuse like the pathetic razwi all you want. Its Water off a ducks back.

Have a nice day.

Breaking News.

TLP goons have run over two police officers in Lahore.
These Animals need to be culled immediately.

I wish they kill a few army men! Preferably someone close to brigadier or general rank... then we might see some proactive action!

Tum jaisy jahil yehi jawab dy sakty hain.
Average muslim jahn tum ny 20 saal dunya k ilm main lagain hy 2 ya 4 saal islam ko sekhany k liye hi laga lo
I may be a jahil..but I don't swear like your prophet razwi. My prophet Muhammed pbuh prevents me from speaking like your prophet razwi. I also don't worship prophet Muhammed pbuh but your all worship razwi.
Let me remind you of what us jahils object to and you pray to

Enjoy

When india got corona they all called upon it muslims of india .
When pakistan got corona you all called upon on tablighi jamaat.
Same idealogy do you see any difference.
Where does TLP get its money from and why doesn't any of its leaders or members work?

Extortion is a good business behind the facade of religion

You like talking but what have you done.
Do u know the meaning of namaz? I spent 7 years in Pakistan and juts returned. I was always asked let's go to raiwind but my question was simple tell me the meaning of namaz. A kaffir like me(in the eyes of fat molvis who have hijacked the beard and islam) knows the meaning and but Allah in 7 years I never met a single preacher who could answer this simple question.

That's the reason.
Also

Additionally in Pakistan the religion isn't our beautiful Islam but the religion of these bearded molvi class is lying.
Their God isn't Allah but notes with quid I azam.

So think about what I am saying.

No emotions

Have a nice day.

Dear Bhaio.. I will say this Once..
Pakistan may sab sy bara masla Kiya ha ( in this recent context)?

"Musalmano ko Musalman karna band karo"
Jis ko zyada shok ha Visa lagwae aur Non Muslims ko ja k Musalma kare. Period.

Molvio ny Musalmano ko Musalman karny k Chakker mey Economy tabah kardi...

5 Rukan Islam dy, Chewan (6th) rukan Tuk (Bread)
Je na howa Chewan (6th), Panjje (all 5ve) jande Muk

in Poverty, there cant be Islam or justice or law. Ignorance and Islam cant be togather Just like Two Swords cant be in one Sheath

Aur kuj?

Only need is we need to work to eradicate Poverty... But yaha to sab sala log aik dosry ko Musalman karne chalay han

Dear Bhaio.. I will say this Once..
Pakistan may sab sy bara masla Kiya ha ( in this recent context)?

"Musalmano ko Musalman karna band karo"
Jis ko zyada shok ha Visa lagwae aur Non Muslims ko ja k Musalma kare. Period.

Molvio ny Musalmano ko Musalman karny k Chakker mey Economy tabah kardi...

5 Rukan Islam dy, Chewan (6th) rukan Tuk (Bread)
Je na howa Chewan (6th), Panjje (all 5ve) jande Muk

in Poverty, there cant be Islam or justice or law. Ignorance and Islam cant be togather Just like Two Swords cant be in one Sheath

Aur kuj?

Only need is we need to work to eradicate Poverty... But yaha to sab sala log aik dosry ko Musalman karne chalay han
100% agree

I wish it was the era of Hazrat Ali. These goons are hurting the country and people. Killing policemen and civilians, destroying their property. Acting the best as Khawarij. They were crushed, we need to crush them like Ali did. One who kills fellow Muslim and destroys the property of fellow Muslim is a beast.

But well, our Establishment has been great at wrecking our own country, they can't simply divide a ragtag party like TLP who's manpower is majority coming from chaska party who'd join any march or jalsa they find.

Back
Top Bottom