What's new

Banned outfit TLP Martyrs 4 Policemen - Videos surfaced

1. TLP should be dealt with severely.
2. At the same as an Islamic nation, Pak cannot ignore repeated encouragement to Islamophobic practises by European govt esp GoFr. Some action needs to be taken against EU/Fr depending upon merit of case.

Regards

We have freedom of speech in Europe. Something that is part of our culture and believe system. We will never allow anyone to dictate what we can say.

We have freedom of speech in Europe. Something that is part of our culture and believe system. We will never allow anyone to dictate what we can say.

You have freedom of speech not freedom to provoke.

Sudlanders like you have nowhere left to go.

You have freedom of speech not freedom to provoke.

Sudlanders like you have nowhere left to go.

We have freedom of speech and freedom of provocation. Get used to it, its integral part of our culture. Abd btw our freedom is not decided in Pakistan.

Feel free to show in our constitution that we dont have freedom of provocation. 🙂

We have freedom of speech and freedom of provocation. Get used to it, its integral part of our culture. Abd btw our freedom is not decided in Pakistan.

Feel free to show in our constitution that we dont have freedom of provocation. 🙂

It's against public order.

Why don't you try provoking the Jews about holocaust and we shall see what remains of your begging economy.

How are the UN food stamps working out?

It's against public order.

Why don't you try provoking the Jews about holocaust and we shall see what remains of your begging economy.

How are the UN food stamps working out?

Our constitution is against public order? Oh prepare yourself, here comes the next blast. Halal is now banned in Greece.

Our constitution is against public order? Oh prepare yourself, here comes the next blast. Halal is now banned in Greece.

I asked you a simple question regarding the holocaust. Dont have to chicken out of it. Just accept that you have limited freedom of speech in Greece.

How ironic that you talk about freedom than put news about banning food. No wonder you want your own country divided into three.

I asked you a simple question regarding the holocaust. Dont have to chicken out of it. Just accept that you have limited freedom of speech in Greece.

How ironic that you talk about freedom than put news about banning food. No wonder you want your own country divided into three.

Our country divided into three? What are you talking about? XD

As for Holocaust, its not banned to be an Idiot and denie it in Greece, as long it doesnt contain call for violence. Of course only a moron would denie the Holocaust.

Food is not banned in Greece, animal cruelity is banned. 🙂

European laws are made in Europe, nowhere else.

Our country divided into three? What are you talking about? XD
You divide yourselves in 3. Read a post of yours
As for Holocaust, its not banned to be an Idiot and denie it in Greece, as long it doesnt contain call for violence. Of course only a moron would denie the Holocaust.
And a bigger moron would provoke unnecessarily
Food is not banned in Greece, animal cruelity is banned.
Are you accusing Jews to be cruel on animals?
European laws are made in Europe, nowhere else.
EU won't last long. French and Germans cannot carry you beyond this decade.

You divide yourselves in 3. Read a post of yours
And a bigger moron would provoke unnecessarily
Are you accusing Jews to be cruel on animals?

EU won't last long. French and Germans cannot carry you beyond this decade.

I never divided Greece in 3. Thats laughable.

Ok, we stop provocating and at same day Pakistan stops blasphemy laws and gives 100% equality to women, deal?

I never divided Greece in 3. Thats laughable.

Ok, we stop provocating and at same day Pakistan stops blasphemy laws and gives 100% equality to women, deal?

Pakistani women get to decide their equality. Greece has a tortuous history when it comes to women and their rights.

Well the Jews pretty much dictate terms for you lot..

Pakistani women get to decide their equality. Greece has a tortuous history when it comes to women and their rights.

I have a advice for you. European politics are decided in Europe. Pakistan politics in Pakistan. That way evryone is happy. 🙂 If something insults you, you can look away. Its that easy. We will always stand for our freedom.
Well the Jews pretty much dictate terms for you lot..

Yes and because of that we just banned halal and kosher slaughtering in Greece. Makes total sense...not

I have a advice for you. European politics are decided in Europe. Pakistan politics in Pakistan. That way evryone is happy. 🙂 If something insults you, you can look away. Its that easy. We will always stand for our freedom.
look Jew Hater i got an advice for you too. make sure Greek laws are made in Athens not in Brussels, Paris or Wien.

look Jew Hater i got an advice for you too. make sure Greek laws are made in Athens not in Brussels, Paris or Wien.

I have a question for you, dont you think it is extremly arrogant and outright repulsive to try to force your own moral system on another culture? Do you honestly believe you can decide what european nations see as right?

Back
Top Bottom