What's new

Banned outfit TLP Martyrs 4 Policemen - Videos surfaced

We all know how much IK spoke against Modi, Hinduvta, RSS fascist ideology, brutalities in Kashmir etc. ...

When India was threatening Pakistan with surgical strikes in 2016, this is PM Imran Khan's response:
PTI to boycott joint parliamentary session on Kashmir

Just because the PTI Government doesn't want to fight Kashmiri Jihad, they start warning Pakistani population against it too.
Khan warns Pakistanis against joining anti-India fight in Kashmir

And, after PM Imran Khan allowed Indian annexation of Indian Occupied Kashmir, this was his response to an international conference on Kashmir:
Pakistan pulls out of KL summit to maintain 'neutrality'

When India was threatening Pakistan with surgical strikes in 2016, this is PM Imran Khan's response:
PTI to boycott joint parliamentary session on Kashmir

Just because the PTI Government doesn't want to fight Kashmiri Jihad, they start warning Pakistani population against it too.
Khan warns Pakistanis against joining anti-India fight in Kashmir

And, after PM Imran Khan allowed Indian annexation of Indian Occupied Kashmir, this was his response to an international conference on Kashmir:
Pakistan pulls out of KL summit to maintain 'neutrality'

No PM of Pak spoke against India, Modi, Hinduvta, RSS, brutalities in Kashmir in last 30 years as much as IK did.

No PM of Pak was so close to Hinduvta Fascist leader aka Modi and India than NS that he even invited Modi at his grand daughter's wedding. NS was actually a traitor and people like you are traitor as well.

I am making things simple for you. Do not quote me since I know the quality of blood running in your veins. Keep worshiping NS.

No PM of Pak spoke against India, Modi, Hinduvta, RSS, brutalities in Kashmir in last 30 years as much as IK did. ...
21 Prime Ministers before PM Imran Khan ruled Pakistan and not one of them allowed India to annex Indian Occupied Kashmir. Not even three-times democratically elected PM Nawaz Sharif, but somehow the bangle wearing PM Imran Khan managed to achieve this feat within the first year of his tenure.

And his respose since then, "Bachao, bachao, somebody help us, bachao." You're right, he has begged and begged everywhere in the world and no one gives a damn. Not even a phone call. The end.

lol what has this to do with the equivalence of TLP protests with Ghazwaat (Nauzubillah)
I like the last picture - looks IK is just avoiding him but Modi just wanted to touch him somehow.
Anyway here is you maha rani furthering Indian propaganda done in Pakistani cricket match in UK and spelling Baluchistan like Indians do (with a an ‘o’ instead of a ‘u’
1635622141045.jpeg

Breaking News.

TLP goons have run over two police officers in Lahore.
These Animals need to be culled immediately.
thugs and biggest blasphemers by bringing name of Prophet PBUH in disrepute though their violence.
praying that state deals with them fast

thugs and biggest blasphemers by bringing name of Prophet PBUH in disrepute though their violence.
praying that state deals with them fast
Scumbags using name of Islam for their own agenda and providing West with all the proof of Islam being a religion of non violence while killing Muslims and making life hell for common people.

There has always been a foreign funded plan against Pakistan since 1947. We start conspiracy theories when we actually wake up and see the plan getting implemented due to idiots from among us.

It seems like we never learn from our mistakes either, mistakes which allow these foreign funded plans to do so much damage.

There has always been a foreign funded plan against Pakistan since 1947. We start conspiracy theories when we actually wake up and see the plan getting implemented due to idiots from among us.
Pak intelligence agencies crack whatsapp group, where all exchange of planning been shared. .. members of this group are from UAE, UK, South Africa, India and few in Pakistan ... all in Pakistan have been arrested ..... wtf is going on ...

TLP should offer funeral prayers for the martyred policemen, offer compensation and let the authorities apply rule of law on any TLP member guilty of breaking law of the land.

Pak intelligence agencies crack whatsapp group, where all exchange of planning been shared. .. members of this group are from UAE, UK, South Africa, India and few in Pakistan ... all in Pakistan have been arrested ..... wtf is going on ...

great news

I hope they prosecute them to fullest extent of the law and imprison them accordingly. It should be how they went after the Mob in New York like I was talking about in an earlier post.

btw, here is a Netflix documentary explaining what I was talking about when I said do it they way they went after the mob

Send in the Rangers and kill all them all !!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom