What's new

Banned outfit TLP Martyrs 4 Policemen - Videos surfaced

Haven't seen a liberal blow up schools, mosques and kill innocents for their 'belief', so stop equating your extremist BS with the rest of the country. Bad extremist and bad liberal are not equally bad.

Pakistani liberals are a joke . Free ****** and drugs that's all. Their daddies been robbing the nation ruthlessly and now their burger sperms are doing the damage control . do I need to tell how feudals extort the people in villages and become liberal overnight to get their yearly qouta of white dollars?
Where Islam encouraged us to bear Blasphemy? Even Allah used the word ZANEEM for blasphemer!
Go educate yourself!

Were your ring leaders unconscious when successive govts been dealing with money lenders , why protest now ? What's blasphemy for you the one mentioned by Allah Swt in the Quran or arresting your leader?

True because if you were like me that would make you a human being.
You can do neither except follow your foul mouth mentor and mouth off obscenities. Lol.
No one is trying to cull you as every pack has it's own set of jokers.
BTW, Satan has also been around since the creation of the world and will remain until judgement day.
Such a delusional!!! lol.... That animal who understands the rank of Final Prophet Muhammad (saw) is better than human being supporting blasphemers!

Do you even know the meaning of foul mouth?

My reply is 1% of what you deserve! BTW Islam also demands true Muslims to stick with the promises!

Last edited:
Pakistani liberals are a joke . Free ****** and drugs that's all. Their daddies been robbing the nation ruthlessly and now their burger sperms are doing the damage control . do I need to tell how feudals extort the people in villages and become liberal overnight to get their yearly qouta of white dollars?

Were your ring leaders unconscious when successive govts been dealing with money lenders , why protest now ? What's blasphemy for you the one mentioned by Allah Swt in the Quran or arresting your leader?

Blasphemous Cartoon contest -- Boycott France -- Govt. Agreement -- Illegal Detention -- Protest
Why is this Kaleem Haramzada Fasaadi allowed to post here?

PDF should not be echoing anti-state fasaadi sentiments.

Our words reflects our family!
Whatever you call me. I asked for proofs instead of abuses!

Such a delusional!!! lol.... That animal who understands the rank of Final Prophet Muhammad (saw) is better than human being supporting blasphemers!

My reply is 1% of what you deserve! BTW Islam also demands true Muslims to stick with the promises!
Never called you an animal
However brain dead zombie is more to the point.
What are your credentials to label yourself some kind of Islam saviour and everyone a blasphemer.
You people are just another lost cause hiding behind Islam. Can you even recite all the six Kalmas from heart.
Just having a bushy beard doesn't make you a better Muslim.
Why is this Kaleem Haramzada Fasaadi allowed to post here?

PDF should not be echoing anti-state fasaadi sentiments.
Unemployed illetrate goons have just discovered social media.
Some have even adopted multiple Ids just to remain here and mouth off nonsense

Propaganda of the gov and their liberal lobby ...the whole episode is one way of worst state Propaganda against innocent. The audio has been leaked and sami Ibrahim and mubashar luqman have come on their youtube channal to confirm what everone knows and that is those police aka gullu butts( most of not all)died of an accident which had nothing to do with tlp.

Blasphemous Cartoon contest -- Boycott France -- Govt. Agreement -- Illegal Detention -- Protest

Our words reflects our family!
Whatever you call me. I asked for proofs instead of abuses!

Indeed.

Our words and ACTIONS certainly do.

Pretty rich from someone who brings up rape analogies and that too about mothers.

What kind of sick fcuks are you?

My words are the words of a frustrated Pakistani who is helpless and sees loosers like you burn whatever little we have built.

My words are harsh because I know millions more who are already trampled by the corrupt elite will be further trampled because of nut case fasaadis like you.

Chuchay sehat dkh apne. Baqi duniya ke musalman saaray kanjar hn....ye tum hee hu, tharaay pe beth ke mujray ke videos share karne wale qoum jis ku Islam ke fiqar h.

Unemployed illetrate goons have just discovered social media.
Some have even adopted multiple Ids just to remain here and mouth off nonsense

We have huge problems. I feel sorry for these guys. LOST SOULS !

these ppl are lauging rigth now seeing innocent being murdered by secular establishment but inshallah they will regret when the tables turn and its religious motivated stick and their brownsahibs ***. These folks are total fasiqs mostly , in the category of ppl like sisi saddam etc who fight their own ppl just to keep their haram ways of lifestyle . Those ppl used the same terrorist,extremist mantra to create bloodbath of their religious parties.

I REPEAT GIVE ME THE PROOF(S)!

Never called you an animal

I was not expecting it at all.... At least from you! I 9 u r an !**0t but of that level... pity on you...

I quoted something you don't know or you can't even get things easily.

There were such incidents when blasphemers got killed/hurt by animals.
My words are the words of a frustrated Pakistani who is helpless and sees loosers like you burn whatever little we have built.

TLP is not supporting such activities. And if some one is doing that should be dealt accordingly. BTW i am not Imran khan, only he can receive that amount of love!

bchy tu mery sath rishtydari dalna chahta hy jo meri sehat ki fikr hy. apna kam kr!!!

Last edited:
بھائی یہ ظلم ہے اور غلط الزام ہے ۔ جتنی بنڈیں مولوی پھاڑ رہے ہیں مدرسوں میں اتنی تو لبرلز کا باپ بھی نہیں پھاڑ سکتا ۔ دیکھو انصاف سے لکھا کرو یار ۔

In k baray buzurg dono chachay maamay k hai aik ko madrassa khol k dy dia dossray ko angariz sarkar ka mulazm bna dia. Teesray banday ko yeh bardasht nae krty. Begging Season ki bat hai bhays vta k liberal bn jaatay hain or apnay peechay sarkari school material lga lyty hain vo baycharay b free fund k chakr m naaray maarty hain. In shagoofo sy to gora sahab he behtar tha

If you want and islamic debate (let's) go somewhere else.

Don't mix trading with blasphemy!

Where Islam encouraged us to bear Blasphemy? Even Allah used the word ZANEEM for blasphemer!
Go educate yourself!

Educate your self!
What can be more blasphemous than waging war against nabi (ﷺ)? Even during war with mushrikeen our prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) still continued to trade with them and there’s Hadith evidence to show this. France is blasphemous so do something which harms France not us. Sending back their ambassador means no more gsp status with EU and that means Pakistan will suffer heavily and our rupee would probably cross 200.
France supported blasphemy so make a move which harms France but not us. Make a logical move make a move after you properly plan it. Don’t act like jahils.
Your logic is destroy Pakistan because France was blasphemous.
Follow the examples of the sahaba in this case and follow the Quran and sunnah don’t act jahil like tlp is acting right now!
France committed blasphemous yet these tlp goons want to punish all of Pakistan by making EU enemies with us. You have to act logically not retardidly.

Meanwhile! Police!!
IMG_20211023_235714.jpg

Final Prophet Muhammad (saw) used to forgive war crimes but not blasphemy!
I repeat learning is necessary to debate!!!
Nabi Paak forgave people who threw garbage in him. He forgave people who threw dead animal parts on him when he was praying. He forgave people who killed his own uncle. Nabi Paak had no concept of blasphamey if he had Islam wouldnt have spread in first place. If he had killed all who blasphamed according to you half of his companions wouldnt be around him Naozbillah. Hazrat Umar Hazrat khalid bin waleed hazrat usman so many of his companions hated him before they accepted Islam. Hazrat Khalid bi. Waleed led campaign against Our Prophet PBUH durring Gazwa ahad. So many hafiz e quran died under his blade that day. If there were people like you at that time then Islam would have died before it was even spread. You people dont even know the meaning of the word Islam just your own twisted fantasies.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom