What's new

Banned outfit TLP Martyrs 4 Policemen - Videos surfaced

I have a question for you, dont you think it is extremly arrogant and outright repulsive to try to force your own moral system on another culture? Do you honestly believe you can decide what european nations see as right?
have you read your own posts you rabid anti semite

We have freedom of speech and freedom of provocation. Get used to it, its integral part of our culture. Abd btw our freedom is not decided in Pakistan.

Feel free to show in our constitution that we dont have freedom of provocation. 🙂

Your freedom of speech is decided in Tel Aviv.

Breaking News.

TLP goons have run over two police officers in Lahore.
These Animals need to be culled immediately.

A product of those who do not study the Noble Qur'an. It's not just these psychotic goons, they have their counterparts as liberal yuppies too. The disgraceful truth about being illiterate, is that one as a Muslim doesn't focus on establishing Imaan. If Pakistanis do not understand this core practice, it's no wonder we are where we are.

On a side note, I have my convictions about TLP being an outfit exploited the political parasites such as ppp, pml-n and jui-f.

Yes, and Tel Aviv decided that Greece should ban kosher as well...dude seriously?

Israel serves the zionist Agenda, not Judaism. Learn the difference. You have laws against Holocaust denial, but have banned kosher.

Yes, and Tel Aviv decided that Greece should ban kosher as well...dude seriously?

Forgot about Greece brought down to it's knees as one the most severely hit European countries' economy wise? Stoney baloney!

Israel serves the zionist Agenda, not Judaism. Learn the difference. You have laws against Holocaust denial, but have banned kosher.

We have no laws against Holocaust denial in Greece. Only a absolute moron would denie the Holocaust but if one wants to, he can. Do why you spread lies?
Forgot about Greece brought down to it's knees as one the most severely hit European countries' economy wise? Stoney baloney!

Uhhh 6 years ago. What else you bring up? The fall of Troy?

This year we have economic growth of 6%.

That said, doesnt change the fact that we can mock whatever we want.

Fun fact, the more such caricatures anger you, the more get published.

We have no laws against Holocaust denial in Greece. Only a absolute moron would denie the Holocaust but if one wants to, he can. Do why you spread lies?

Yes you do.

I guess that makes you the moron and the liar.

Yes you do.

I guess that makes you the moron and the liar.

Only if its combined with death treats and call for genocides.

By the way why are you so fond of genocides, mass murder, gas chambers and so on? Do you support genocide?

Anyways we still make fun about evrything we want, including your religion. Get used to it.

Only if its combined with death treats and call for genocides.

By the way why are you so fond of genocides, mass murder, gas chambers and so on? Do you support genocide?

Anyways we still make fun about evrything we want, including your religion. Get used to it.

The only funny part of Greece is your economy.

Back
Top Bottom