What's new

Banks, ATMs Not Running in Muslim Areas Modi a 'Tyrant', - Owaisi

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Hyderabad: Hitting out at the government over demonetisation, AIMIM president Asaduddin Owaisi on Monday accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of being a "tyrant" and alleged banks and ATMs in Muslim dominated areas in the city were not functioning.

"Every family is in distress today...I cannot withdraw my money. Who made this law," the Hyderabad MP said, addressing a public meeting on the occasion of the birthday of Prophet Muhammad 'Milad-un-Nabi'.

The Prime Minister should remember that those standing in queues now to withdraw their money would stand in queue again to vote against him (in the elections), Owaisi said.

Talking about Modi's 'fakir' remark, he asked whether a 'fakir' wears a "Rs 15 lakh suit".

"What type of a 'fakir' is he?...Would any 'fakir' give pain..You are not a 'fakir', you are a 'zalim' (tyrant)," he said.

Modi should come to the old city of Hyderabad to see the suffering of the people as they cannot withdraw their money, said the AIMIM chief about the constituency he represents in Parliament which has a large Muslim population.

"Why cashless economy? We will not do cashless economy.

Give me my money. Credit card, how many credit cards are there in India. I bet there won't be even one or two percent of credit cards with Muslims. Not with Dalits.

"Banks are not open in our Muslim localities. If the bank is open, it is declared 'red zone' and loans are not available.

If ATM is installed, money is not coming out of them in our localities," he alleged.

Claiming that the demonetisation would not have any fruitful outcome, he said experts have estimated a loss of three percent of GDP due to this decision.

The NDA government has failed to check price rise and bringing back black money, Owaisi alleged.

On December 3, the Prime Minister at his rally in Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh had said he was being targeted for cracking down on those with black money.

"I am being hounded as if I have committed some crime by waging a battle against graft. But, what can my opponents do to me? I am a fakir (hermit) jhola ley kar chaley jayenge (I will exit with my little belongings)," Modi had said.

http://www.news18.com/news/politics...atms-not-running-in-muslim-areas-1322237.html

meh, they're suffering like everyone else.

Few "Clueless Idiots" and their Zalim Modi rant...

Almost all ATMs in my area is closed due to no cash for last 25 days.To withdraw cash,I had to go to nearest branch of SBI(2+ KM walk) and withdrew merely 5K cash against cheque.

But like most other people,I'm also not ranting "Zalim Modi".

Those who are protesting are mostly got their @r$3 kicked due to black money.

There was a Muslim doctor on the Times Now interview on this topic yesterday. She spoke well and completely denuded the maulana and Owaisi. Does anyone know her name? She was representing the Congress party.

Few "Clueless Idiots" and their Zalim Modi rant...

Almost all ATMs in my area is closed due to no cash for last 25 days.To withdraw cash,I had to go to nearest branch of SBI(2+ KM walk) and withdrew merely 5K cash against cheque.

But like most other people,I'm also not ranting "Zalim Modi".

Those who are protesting are mostly got their @r$3 kicked due to black money.

We are already cashless.. I don't buy neither Owaisi argument or yours.. every common man suffering with this step.. Black money holders already found ways to convert their BM.. meanwhile common man with debit card stands in queue for hours.. I don't know why some people bringing argument those whoever opposing this move as anti national and black money holders.. kinda hilarious just blanket accusations..

I wouldn't be surprised if Modi did that.
It will lead to Musim politicians speaking out against Modi (all allegations will be met with skepticism because Modi can't be wrong) and consequently strengthen hindu support for Modi.

We are already cashless.. I don't buy neither Owaisi argument or yours.. every common man suffering with this step.. Black money holders already found ways to convert their BM.. meanwhile common man with debit card stands in queue for hours.. I don't know why some people bringing argument those whoever opposing this move as anti national and black money holders.. kinda hilarious just blanket accusations..

Ever wondered why the people who were already against Modi are the only ones opposing this demonetization?

Demonization got a thumbs up from all the major international banks and organizations.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...th-on-demonetisation/articleshow/55949303.cms

SmartSelectImage_2016-12-13-14-25-30.png

Black money holders..

Ever wondered why the people who were already against Modi are the only ones opposing this demonetization?

Demonization got a thumbs up from all the major international banks and organizations.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...th-on-demonetisation/articleshow/55949303.cms

And you are failed to notice problems that 99%++ common man facing ..

I've an answer for your question as well...

Every advanced country "retires" their some of their currency notes in almost every decade.For India this scenario is new.

This drive was conducted to unearth black money.Yes,there are loopholes using which people are converting their black money.But how??Either they're taking help of bank employees(Already some cases we've read in newspaper),or exchanging their notes using money mules or using others' accounts(If we ourselves let hoarders to exchange money using my account,well)..

There are inherent flaw in our assumption that hoarders keep black money in liquidated form.No,they keep it invested,buying real estates,bonds etc etc.Drives should be continued to catch these offenders,just demonitization will not help.

Now why I'm against RANT.Don't you think previous govt should've done similar steps against corruption and black money?I've seen reactions of these hoarders after Modi's announcement.I've seen dozens got captured for stacking massive amount of money.How many lakh crores people announced as their "Undeclared income"?And now think how many people will declare from the next time govt take steps against say "Illegal Property"?

Did we suffer?Hell Yeah.But the question is not whether you've suffered or not.It is,Whether you're ready to suffer to get the money these mofos took from you.If answer is Yes,no one will utter a word against these steps.I'm not a BJP supporter.But I'll co operate whenever this kind of "Strict Action" will be taken against Corruption.

I wouldn't be surprised if Modi did that.
It will lead to Musim politicians speaking out against Modi (all allegations will be met with skepticism because Modi can't be wrong) and consequently strengthen hindu support for Modi.

And thats why you live in Pakistan.

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/demonetisation-cash-crunch-narendra-modi/1/832893.html

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/pm-mod...ess-going-digital-fake-currency/1/827069.html

I've an answer for your question as well...

Every advanced country "retires" their some of their currency notes in almost every decade.For India this scenario is new.

This drive was conducted to unearth black money.Yes,there are loopholes using which people are converting their black money.But how??Either they're taking help of bank employees(Already some cases we've read in newspaper),or exchanging their notes using money mules or using others' accounts(If we ourselves let hoarders to exchange money using my account,well)..

There are inherent flaw in our assumption that hoarders keep black money in liquidated form.No,they keep it invested,buying real estates,bonds etc etc.Drives should be continued to catch these offenders,just demonitization will not help.

Now why I'm against RANT.Don't you think previous govt should've done similar steps against corruption and black money?I've seen reactions of these hoarders after Modi's announcement.I've seen dozens got captured for stacking massive amount of money.How many lakh crores people announced as their "Undeclared income"?And now think how many people will declare from the next time govt take steps against say "Illegal Property"?

Did we suffer?Hell Yeah.But the question is not whether you've suffered or not.It is,Whether you're ready to suffer to get the money these mofos took from you.If answer is Yes,no one will utter a word against these steps.I'm not a BJP supporter.But I'll co operate whenever this kind of "Strict Action" will be taken against Corruption.

And thats why you live in Pakistan.

But modi clarified this move is for cashless economy.. he already changed goal post.

Back
Top Bottom