What's new

Bangladesh’s per capita income to increase by $233 by June, estimated to be $2,824: BBS

BD GDP is 400 bn USD in 2022. It will require 12.5 pc GDP gtowth rate to reach 1 tr USD in 8 years which seems impossible. 2034 seems more realistic.

Engine is Russian.

Bd is upgrading base year to 2015 from 2005 this July. That will make BD economy 480+ Billion USD and per capita GDP 2850+ USD.

58% of the JF-17 airframe, including its front fuselage, wings, and vertical stabilizer, is produced in Pakistan, whereas 42% is produced in China, with the final assembly and serial production taking place in Pakistan.

We have gotten export orders for it.

KARACHI:
Pakistan has exported its first vehicle – made by Master Changan Motors – under the new Auto Industry Development and Export Policy (AIDEP 2021-26), according to a press release issued by the company on Thursday.

The press release stated that under the new auto policy, all OEMs would require to initiate vehicle exports to help develop the local industry and expand the export capability of the country. The Changan Oshan X7, which is the country’s first export unit under the new policy, is the first vehicle to be launched through a global RHD premiere earlier in March 2022.

Pakistan is the only country outside of China to produce the latest model of Changan Oshan X7.

Read More:
Prospects of new energy vehicles in Pakistan

The press release quoted the company's CEO Danial Malik in a ceremony in Karachi, “We are delighted and proud to lead Pakistan into a new chapter for the auto industry and make its mark on a global level”.

“The Changan Oshan X7 is the first of many more vehicles to be exported under our vision to stay Future Forward, Forever and the Auto Industry Development and Export Policy (AIDEP 2021-26)”, he added.

The company further added that Pakistan is Changan’s first and only RHD manufacturing base and is helping the brand expand globally.

We have a robust surgical instruments industry exporting worldwide.

The top 3 destinations for Pakistan’s surgical instruments are the USA, Germany and the UK. Nearly 80% of surgical instruments made in Pakistan are exported to 15 countries

So now Dhaka is comparable to Hong Kong?

Dhaka despite having Culture of living in apartments has 2X less Skycrapers completed/under construction over 100-150M than KHI a city where people live in houses.

You might be growing but it isn't adding up anywhere. There are multiple websites both local and International which accuse your government of fudging data.
Kiddo what I meant living in cramp space doesn’t define GDP rather total economic activities defines it.

Bd is upgrading base year to 2015 from 2005 this July. That will make BD economy 480+ Billion USD and per capita GDP 2850+ USD.

Kiddo what I meant living in cramp space doesn’t define GDP rather total economic activities defines it.
Hong Kong, Holland and Singapore are shitholes didn’t you know??!!

I think it won’t be until 2037.

There will be some bumps on the way especially if the dreaded democracy makes a come back!

Upgrade of base year and you forget inflation.

Nominal gdp increase = real gdp growth + inflation.

BD is likely to be a 1 trillion US dollar economy by 2030.

Upgrade of base year and you forget inflation.

Nominal gdp increase = real gdp growth + inflation.

BD is likely to be a 1 trillion US dollar economy by 2030.
I hope so.

Am always sceptical of base Year revisions.

A gimmick that India employs!

One trillion would force people to take BD seriously when it comes to making investment and relocation decisions.

Even hiring to their regional offices - currently dominated by Indians.

I hope so.

Am always sceptical of base Year revisions.

A gimmick that India employs!

One trillion would force people to take BD seriously when it comes to making investment and relocation decisions.

Even hiring to their regional offices - currently dominated by Indians.

There are many industries that are not counted towards GDP. Some of them needs to be added to GDP to give the real picture of the economy.

Turkey is not a third world country!

I was talking about third world countries. Third world countries are not self sustaining - if they were they wouldn’t be third world countries.

The gap between your so called PPP and exports is huge!

No wonder you go begging to IMF every few years.

Fighter jets exports lol

Sold a few to the Burmese and they think they are Boeing lol

Every time they sell one they sell at a loss.

The loss funded by IMF bailouts.

We have sold it to Iraq , Nigeria and Argentina. If you could make one you wouldnt have to fly trainee planes and be a satellite state of India.

You are so deluded kid lmao. GDP and exports are not the same thing. They are not related at all. Vietnam must be better off than Turkey using your delusional logic. Must have a bigger economy.

PPP is more useful when comparing living standard in different countries. Educate yourself before spewing bullshit😉

In BD all this "development" talk is funny. Even their developed parts are shitty. If you tell them since they have grown so much so us some good areas they try and change the topic.

Btw the difference in Lahore/Islamabad and their cities is daylights.

We have sold it to Iraq , Nigeria and Argentina. If you could make one you wouldnt have to fly trainee planes and be a satellite state of India.
Wow!

Real powerhouses of the world.

How much did each sale add to the debt?

It does define it if you live in apartments. Hong kong has massive amazing skyline and it is visible for all to see.

Dhaka a city that is mostly apartment community has 2X less High rises than KHI a city that has a housing culture. What does that tell you about your economy?

When there is an economic boom there is increase in construction sector especially apartments/office/skylines in a place where there is a trend of people living in such high rises. I see no such thing in Dhaka.

In BD all this "development" talk is funny. Even their developed parts are shitty. If you tell them since they have grown so much so us some good areas they try and change the topic.

Btw the difference in Lahore/Islamabad and their cities is daylights.
Cities you built with enormous debt.

Which has now crippled your economy.

Get your begging bowl out. Time to visit the IMF!

All international banks, development organisations, export numbers, dollar reserves - EVERYTHING IS FAKE!

Only our resident PDF Pakistanis and Indian experts are right!

Wow!

Real powerhouses of the world.

How much did each sale add to the debt?

I would worry about developing your country and not having it look like sub saharan. Leave making of jets to the rest of us let alone having the capacity to export it.

Cities you built with enormous debt.

Which has now crippled your economy.

Get your begging bowl out. Time to visit the IMF!

Well we aint fudging/faking numbers. You get what you see. In BD you have to rely on North Korean level propaganda to feel good since there is nothing on the ground

It does define it if you live in apartments. Hong kong has massive amazing skyline and it is visible for all to see.

Dhaka a city that is mostly apartment community has 2X less High rises than KHI a city that has a housing culture. What does that tell you about your economy?

When there is an economic boom there is increase in construction sector especially apartments/office/skylines in a place where there is a trend of people living in such high rises. I see no such thing in Dhaka.

Why you are parroting same thing? They may have more apartment but they live in cramp or small spaces.

I also added they have a high GDP and saying that tried to make you understand cramp space doesn’t define GDP rather economic activities does.

I would worry about developing your country and not having it look like sub saharan. Leave making of jets to the rest of us let alone having the capacity to export it.

Well we aint fudging/faking numbers. You get what you see. In BD you have to rely on North Korean level propaganda to feel good since there is nothing on the ground

Don’t worry Hasina sleeps tight every night when she sees the dollar reserves of our respective countries.

Knowing she will never need to go to IMF with a begging bowl!

Again you are parroting same thing. BD has a booming middle class and many poor came out of poverty due to remittance money, activities of NGO and bringing woman to workforce by making them entrepreneurs and 3 million working at garments. All these collectively generate a huge economic activities which has made Bangladesh ahead of both Pakistan and India not only economy wise but also in terms on poverty reduction and woman empowerment.

Pakistan has significantly less amount of woman engagement in economy, higher poverty rate, less literacy and higher malnutrition beside less export and reserve amount which defines the state of economy.

Pakistan has 200 million population where some fancy structures of certain areas of Pakistan doesn’t define or reflect entire reality of Pakistan.

Please check HDI data of both Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom