What's new

Bangladeshis unhappy over support to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the same Awami is in power with overwhelming majority! :lol:

Seems like people have kicked out the jamaatis and the razakaars. :tup:

But the same Awami is in power with overwhelming majority! :lol:

Seems like people have kicked out the jamaatis and the razakaars. :tup:

This awami league will be kicked out of power next election no doubt .and the ''rajakar'' is coming to power certainly

We will see.

Till then eat your heart out. :bunny:

I hate Pakistani cricket as well as the bollywood movies. Politics must be be dragged into it. Some poor minded Bangladeshies still consider supporting a 2nd team beside Bangladesh.

@ Drunken Monke and Vinod 2070
Sir fully agreed we are exactly the people who will carry on the legacy of those North Western
empires....and thats what we are doing
As far as your concern about India as a region is concerned, Hindh traditionally was east of indus (20 % of Pakistan's land) and to the west
was Persian area and if u look at the Pre Islamic empires of the land area(today's Pakistan) we would see that the Persians,White Huns,Persian, Greek, Saka, Parthian, Gandhara empires ruled it and in them very little portion of today's india was included in some of them.

Along with that today's poppulation of Pakistan is also affected by the presence of Post-Islamic empires
be it Arab Cliphates (Ummayad and Abbasid again only in Pak's region), Mughals, Turkik (Ghaznavids, Ghaurids, etc) empires etc

So including Pre-Islamic and Post Islamic heritage Pakistani poppulation is a really different blend of
people as compared to india, however due to shared history between Pak, Afghanistan and todays part of North India due to aryan empires, kushans (who again ruled Afghanistan
and Pakistan and todays part of north india) there is definitely effect of them on the Pakistani population too.

Sir with all due respect, Pakistan as a land had different empires, different ethnicities and different history than
today's india, so yes as u said before post Islamic empires were concentrated to northwest subcontinent i would
add yes we still carry on the heritage of Pre Islamic and Post Islamic empires who ruled todays Pakistan and not India

@ Vinod 2070

If Pakistanis are all indian converts and ethinically same then why ur fellow indians themselves say that Pakistanis look different
from indians, i have a bengali friend who says he can tell whether a person is from Pakistan or India just by looking at him/her.
Your argument is so stupid, ur own fellow indians reject that.
Argue with me on these facts...today is world of science..and the world isn't living on
brainwashing and theories as u and ur fellow bhartis do.

Leave aside the features , research shows even the skulls of the majority of two poppulations
are different. Lol

About 70% of Pakistanis are Caucasoid by race, 20% Australoid- Negroid, and 10% Mongoloid in their overall genetic composition. . While the racial features of each ethnic group are not uniform, Pashtuns are the most Caucasoid, followed by Kashmiris, Baluchis, north Punjabis, and then Sindhis, Seraikis, Urdu-speakers, etc. The Australoid-Negroid and Mongoloid racial elements are quite infused within the dominant Caucasoid genes among Pakistanis, however there are some that have retained their distinct racial characteristics.

About 50% of Indians are Australoid-Negroid by race, 35% Caucasoid, and 15% Mongoloid in their overall genetic composition. Majority of Indians are darker in their skin complexion, with wider noses, shorter heights, etc. The Australoid-Dravidoid racial element dominates among the lower caste Indians, South Indians, Eastern and Central Indians, etc. The Caucasoid racial element dominates in Northwest Indians and higher caste Indians. The Mongoloid racial element dominates in Northeast Indians and border regions with China.

[B]I have used pre Islamic, post Islamic history both for the region of Pakistan in the previous post, to prove that Pakistani people are a blend of different heritages, including pre and post Islamic... yet brainwashed people like you still insist on some fantasy which never happened and was never there in the first place.[/B]

Why do indians care? Just because none of your neighbors like you doesn't mean Bangladesh cannot support Pakistan

Its sad how people still hate each other over other people's opinions even in the 21st century.

:woot:
My Indian co-worker asked me today when match will start, when I told him that I do not know since I wasn't gonna watch the match as none of this team is my favorite so he told me that I am a mean person because I am not supporing Indian team. :lol::rofl:

You are working with an Indian????:woot:

Roj bari ese ab-e-jamjamar pani mathay dhalben.....

What happened in 1971 was the weekness of Pakistan's polity not a division of family assets between two male heirs .

OMG, cant believe this thread is still live. Wold cup is over long time ago. Time for mods to close the thread.

Reactions: k_n
Why do indians care? Just because none of your neighbors like you doesn't mean Bangladesh cannot support Pakistan

Its your perception that India Being hated by neighbours.. May be there are some insane people who really do hate India, but that wont bring prosperity and pride of India to the down position. Lets compete in economic and cultural zones rather than hatred...

The Indian media is jealous that many Bangladeshis today find themselves closer to Pakistan than India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom