What's new

Bangladeshi stoned to death by BSF

InFn-0

Reaction score
Lalmonirhat, June 30 (bdnews24.com)—India's Border Security Force (BSF) have stoned a Bangladeshi youth to death in Patgram upazila, according to police and Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) personnel.

Cattle trader Mizanur Rahman, 25, was returning to Bangladesh with some cattle from India crossing Burimari border early on Thursday when he was done to death, BGB Burimari camp company commander subedar Bassed told bdnews24.com.

When he was crossing the river Saniajan adjacent to the main pillar-838, the BSF men of Khonsal Danga camp dropped large pieces of stone over him from a bridge on the river, Bassed said.

Mizan, son of Fazlu Mia from Baman Dal village in Burimari union parishad, died on spot, he added.

Patgram Police Station officer in charge Murshidul Karim Ehtesham said, "The BSF returned the body and it has been taken to Lalmonirhat Sadar Hospital for autopsy."

Bangladeshi stoned to death by BSF | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Would like to ask the BSF sympathizers, is stoning to death work of civilized men?

give a neutral link for the same news....and then troll...

What neutral link? Bdnews24 is a well reputed news paper. This article has been written objectively. Just so you know, we dont have the yellow media culture here.

When he was crossing the river Saniajan adjacent to the main pillar-838, the BSF men of Khonsal Danga camp dropped large pieces of stone over him from a bridge on the river, Bassed said.
\

Very sad incident, The BSF must put an inquiry and punish if he is guilty.. This is not expectable.

What neutral link? Bdnews24 is a well reputed news paper. This article has been written objectively. Just so you know, we dont have the yellow media culture here.
Dont think that your media always does true reporting and all others are Yelloe media cultured things....give me another link cos bdnews24 may be reputed but it is also anti-india...post another link and then rant lol...if you post a a credible lonk then this is surely a violation of human rights and serious action needs to be taken against those involved else if you cant then dont waste time of others

\

Very sad incident, The BSF must put an inquiry and punish if he is guilty.. This is not expectable.

lol how are you believing this bdnews24???if it had happened do you think our media will sit quiet on this???media is prowling ever so hard to blame this UPA government keep it in mind...

I Have no sympathy for cow smugglers.... Though killing them is inhumane... I have nothing to say here. . . . .

Every security force has its own problems, but what bugs me about some Indian posters here is they are hell bent on not recognizing their fault. What is so hard about saying a bad deed a bad deed? Sorry if i sounded harsh.

That's what happens when you don't allow BSF to shoot Bangladeshis. Seriously though, stoned to death? That sounds more like the work of a fatwa giving mullah in Afghanistan than the work of a military man.

Every security force has its own problems, but what bugs me about some Indian posters here is they are hell bent on not recognizing their fault. What is so hard about saying a bad deed a bad deed? Sorry if i sounded harsh.

no harsh things mate....if the news is true i m as sure as you are that guys involved must be punished and its dreadfull act what i am asking is just provide me a source other than the anti-India bdnews24...thats it...

Stoned to death ? You are fricking kidding me if you say they took maybe an hour and endless stones to do the job a single bullet would have done in a minute

Could have been an accident, what are the odds of a chunk of rock thrown off a bridge hitting someone and killing him :confused:

Some reliable link will be good.

But if true, even a smuggler should not be treated like this. Not in authorized rules if engagement, guilty should be punished.

Off topic - proves stones are deadly weapons, and stone pelters are not unarmed peace loving civilians!

Bangladeshi stoned to death by BSF

Lalmonirhat, June 30 (bdnews24.com)—India's Border Security Force (BSF) have stoned a Bangladeshi youth to death in Patgram upazila, according to police and Border Guard Bangladesh (BGB) personnel.

Cattle trader Mizanur Rahman, 25, was returning to Bangladesh with some cattle from India crossing Burimari border early on Thursday when he was done to death, BGB Burimari camp company commander subedar Bassed told bdnews24.com.

Mizan, son of Fazlu Mia from Baman Dal village in Burimari union parishad, died on spot, he added.

Patgram Police Station officer in charge Murshidul Karim Ehtesham said, "The BSF returned the body and it has been taken to Lalmonirhat Sadar Hospital for autopsy."

Bangladeshi stoned to death by BSF | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Would like to ask the BSF sympathizers, is stoning to death work of civilized men?

A cattle trader returning from India cannot cross the border wherever he likes as any Indian returning from Bangladesh cannot cross wherever he likes.

In other words, this so called cattle trader was nothing but the usual cattle rustler (smuggler) that is euphemistically called 'cattle trader' by the Bangladeshi media so as to inflame passions.

No sensible Bangaldeshi would condone smuggling be it by Bangladeshis or Indians. It affects both countries economy.

Any movement of people or goods has to be done through the authorised and nominated border crossing and not next to border pillars! These authorised border crossing has the Customs and Excise and Passport Control to including Immigration.

Any movement or persons or goods not through these authorised border crossing is a clear indication of illegal activity.

Therefore, the so called 'cattle trader' was but a 'smuggler' adopting the illegal route for illegal purposes.

Notwithstanding, the attempt to stop him with boulders is not the correct thing to have been done.

Yet, a rifle shot would have led to greater problems.

It would however be useful if some Bangladeshi poster could advise how such smugglers should have been stopped if they were tasked to stop smuggling and illegal crossing.

Indeed, if Bangladeshi posters feel that these type of illegal crossing are the kosher way to enter Bangladesh, then that would be great for no money would have to be paid for the visas or going through the harassment of Customs and Immigration which is not only time consuming but also subject to harassment depending on the whims and fancies of the officials !

Wrong title.

'Muslim Bangladeshi man brutally murdered by Bharti Hindu terrorists'

Hang the terrorists. BSF should be known as murderers or terrorists in Camu not soldiers. :sick::tdown:

The BSF has Muslims and Buddhists too.

Therefore, even that title of the thread you are suggesting would be false, misleading and merely an expression of an over-active pancreas.

Back
Top Bottom